It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LoJack giving away transmitters for tracking people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I searched ATS and did not see this mentioned yet. From this morning's news.

Ah, New England, always a test bed for interesting ideas!

I see this as yet another way to gauge public sensitivity and reaction. Of course, it's being touted as "for the children and the elderly" to make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so we will smile when we think of the nice folks at LoJack who care so much about our loved ones. Yeah, right!

LoJack giving away up to 1,500 SafetyNet transmitters for tracking people Read more: www.patriotledger.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I wonder how long it is to world governments start giving them away "for free"... mandatory of course.

A pessimistic outlook on the future, sure, but it is certainly not hard to imagine, and not even long from now.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by therainmaker

I wonder how long it will be before these bracelets become 'necessary for our own protection'.........pfffffffffft...........Actually........Thinking about it, dont we already have our own little tracking devices(Iphones/Android) that we cant go anywhere without?
edit on 16-8-2011 by Dionisius because: afterthough

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It'll only be a matter of time before we're all made to wear these, but I'll be damned if they try putting one on me. I'd rather die a free man.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
I searched ATS and did not see this mentioned yet. From this morning's news.

Ah, New England, always a test bed for interesting ideas!

I see this as yet another way to gauge public sensitivity and reaction. Of course, it's being touted as "for the children and the elderly" to make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so we will smile when we think of the nice folks at LoJack who care so much about our loved ones. Yeah, right!

LoJack giving away up to 1,500 SafetyNet transmitters for tracking people Read more: www.patriotledger.com...

Most probably the gubberment 'surveillance' agencies will be able to track these as well. It's a trick to get people to accept and use tracking transmitters which the parasitic, looting bankers' minions will use to track us.
edit on 16-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
“There is no such thing as a free lunch.”

Lojack a commercial “for profit” cooperation does NOT give away their product for free.

Makes you wonder WHO is paying for this program, does it not.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 16-8-2011 by Dionisius because: woops

top topics

join