It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd white dots on the news..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hey guys im starting to notice something really wierd that i havent noticed before. When im watching TV, particularly live TV, im seeing white dots over certain people. This is very wierd because the dots seem to stay with the person and appear on their clothes and hair.

I thought this was just my TV, but its happening on different stations and different TV's. Its been going on the last two days.

The two stations i notice it on are Fox News and The Weather Channel(but i mainly watch those two channels + Comedy Central. I havent seen it much on Comedy Central).

Solar Flare causing bad picture?

Alien Holograms starting to fade?

I really dont know but it seems odd enough i had to point it out.
edit on 16-8-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
please take a picture, its hard to visualize what you see

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You forgot radiation!!
where do you live? radiation can mess with electrical equipment sometimes and leaves white dots and blurs as u stated. cause by hot particles
edit on 16-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

maybe youre location isnt needed, is it different on every channel or does it just come n go and youre not sure?
edit on 16-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Odd.

If something like this would happen to me the first thing I would do is check what channels this is happening on. You only checked those 3 at home (if I'm not mistaken). Might be a bad signal on some channels, I've had the same thing once where most red-tones had noise in it, but only on 3-4 channels. Fixed it by resetting the HD-box.

you say Alien Holograms starting to fade? ... why would you jump to something like that? There's no such thing and even if there was something like that, don;t you think the guy in the editing room would have seen it before they aired the show?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Creepy, and yes - you should get a radiation reading in your flat. That doesen't seem very healthy.. But, if its not radiation - what could it be?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Crikey that sounds really strange....make sure you get it checked out !

fluffx

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
My car wouldn't start this morning, do you think aliens stole some parts off it?

I love how when something happens people jump to the most outlandish conclusion possible.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

im seeing white dots over certain people

Are the white dots over one newscaster, but not the other one sitting next to the first?
Uh-Oh!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
are the dots on the tv or in your head?
could you tell who the dots appear over? are the dots always on the same persons?
are there anything with these ones that differs them from the rest?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The first thought that came to mind was artefacts left over from face recognition software. This is just an idea to throw in the mix and may be completely wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
The first thought that came to mind was artifacts left over from face recognition software. This is just an idea to throw in the mix and may be completely wrong.

News and weather channels are some of the most common users of "Blue screen" (usually green now) technology so artifacts from the software make sense. One thing that comes to mind is that once you observe something like that you are more likely to notice it in the future.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You seem to be hallucinating. I would suggest a trip to the psychiatrist, to remain on the safe and sane side.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I checked two different TV's and 3 different channels(sorry i dont watch much TV).

Yes, it appears only on ONE person. There could be three people sitting next to each other, yet only one will have the dots.

I live in SoCal.. im not denying Radiation could be a part of it.

As for medical help. You could argue everyone single person needs medical help.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I had something like this on one television (I know you are saying it's multiple televisions), but it was simply the color-wheel going bad. Could be any of a number of other things from the network, the cable company, on down to the hardware.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

I believe he said he saw this on "live" TV. No editor to fix before airing. Live airs well , live.

new topics

top topics

join