It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone having strong predictions about an earthquake in Turkey?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ignoranceisnotbliss2011

It was in one of my dreams. Sadly there is nothing we can do about our dreams is there? Who would believe us?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
Bet you're all eating your words now

Is anyone predicting a strong earthquake in alaska? Maybe in two months people will applaud me for making such a vague prediction.....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Is anyone predicting a strong earthquake in alaska? Maybe in two months people will applaud me for making such a vague prediction.....

Alaska no, but I dreamt of one in Seattle or somewhere there....hate it when I get dreams like that. I mean a part of me says: its all fault line area so its no surprise you're dreaming about it...but a part of me is like: what if it comes true

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Originally posted by amongus

Alaska no, but I dreamt of one in Seattle or somewhere there....hate it when I get dreams like that. I mean a part of me says: its all fault line area so its no surprise you're dreaming about it...but a part of me is like: what if it comes true

Well, i hope not...but my point is that anyone can make a prediction.....anywhere in the world along a major fault line, and eventually it will come true...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

You had a dream about an earthquake in a very seismically active area?

I predict that within the next few months, it will begin to snow in several areas of the Northern hemisphere.

Now we play the waiting game.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Hi nus,

You are the best!

See what happens when you hit the bullseye - people don't want to know you. Because they are jealous.

But I am so impressed by how you knew that.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by nusnus

Hi nus,

You are the best!

See what happens when you hit the bullseye - people don't want to know you. Because they are jealous.

But I am so impressed by how you knew that.

See what happens when other false prophets falsly predict doom.....elinin, y2k, heavensgate, etc, etc...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Can you elaborate on the dream you had about Seattle, WA? That is the state I live in now and I've had a strong feeling we are going to have a large earthquake this year.

I'm originally from California and very accustom to earthquakes. I was in the Landers 7.6 quake in 1992. I am always earthquake ready, it's just the waiting game this year on when it will happen. It's like pent up energy that I know will release, just when is the question.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by nusnus

You had a dream about an earthquake in a very seismically active area?

I predict that within the next few months, it will begin to snow in several areas of the Northern hemisphere.

Now we play the waiting game.

Well if it does ,I will make a snow ball from the first snow , save it in the fridge until find you and pelt you with it. I really can't stand shoveling snow.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No matter how right or wrong someone is with a prediction, no matter if they hit it exactly, a lot of people will still deny that it is even possible to do. Here that is normal. They will argue over magnitude, location etc.

Well OP, This was a hit!
There was another dream/earthquake prediction that came true a week or two ago as well that was also a hit.

And people still say it cannot be done.

As to an Earthquake in Alaska, someone had asked if anyone had anything on it?
What part of Alaska are we talking about? Anchorage and the surrounding area going all the way down into the sw islands is always shaking, and kicking of 7.0+ EQ's rather frequently.
Southeast Alaska is DUE for a good rattle. BC/Seattle would also feel such a quake.
I have been watching Southeast Alaska for some time as I live there off and on.
That area has me concerned.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

I'll try and describe as much as I can. In the dream we were hiking on a mountain, like we always do with my husband, and all of a sudden I felt a small shake come from the west. Then it felt like someone hit the bottom of the earth and stopped the shaking. I looked around me but nothing had happened to the city we were in. Then a voice in my head said: Seattle. And I remember thinking, if this was in Seattle, and we felt it all the way here in Spokane, this would be devastating. That's all I remember.

I'm in no way claiming to be a prophet, or seer or anything of that sort.

But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be worried for the people of Seattle at this point.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I look too often at the EQ map (at least once daily) to say about EQ's in Alaska.However for some reason I see a volcano erupting south of Anchorage.
Currently other than the 15 to 25 EQ's per day I don't predict more or stronger.And the siesmic on the volcanos is showing minor activity with no heat increase.
This could be the prequil to the storm or just a vent with the number of quakes.
Is there a city called Barrows Alaska?(being lazy about mapping right now) .Expecting something(?) going on there.Trying to pull up the EQ list so you can follow quakes.globalincidentmap.com...
Hope this helps

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Sticking my neck out here.

Been following EQ's since the end of last year. I noticed since about April that Turkey was getting hit all the time. Like the list would go Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, Alaska, Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, New Zealand, Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, Greece.......you get the picture. On another forum web site, a man from Turkey was saying that they weren't reporting half of the EQ's that were happening over there. This went on for WEEKS. Then just about a month ago they died down, almost stopped, at the same time we get all the Turkish military Top Brass resigning en masse. I personally thought it was because the US had put pressure on them to 'invade' or some such military operation into Syria......Well, the US and Turkey government are as we know now, giving ultimatums to Syria. I remember thinking while all the EQ's were going on "what has Turkey done to upset TPTB?" I have noticed a similar pattern in other 'delicate' political regions of the world. I can't prove any of this, but......there has been a pattern to EQ's which suddenly stop when some 'political agenda' has been achieved.

Just saying....it's probably 'coincedence'
Rainbows
Jane

Coincidence or not Jane.
You make a very good point and there certainly is a pattern there.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
As of last night, another earthquake, 5.4 was registered in the nearby province of Hakkari in Turkey.

This area is very active right now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join