It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone having strong predictions about an earthquake in Turkey?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Just wanted to test the waters here and see if there are any predictions for a large earthquake in Turkey in the upcoming days.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Some guy on here last week was predicting some big event but his timeline doidnt work out very well....not at all actually

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's been very quite earthquake-wise. Not even a 6.0 since at least the 9th August.

Hope this isn't the calm before the storm. I've got a feeling it is, but I don't have any real feeling as to where.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

hi nusnus,

i am not sure abouT Turkey,

but i think we are way overdue for a MAG 6+ SOMEWHERE>>>

we are also overdue for a MAG 7+...

my pick = JAPAN...

2nd choice = antarctica...

or somewhere south...

IMHO....

seeya

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Greece. Hows that. Stab in the dark.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I predict there will be an earthquake somewhere in the world today

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sticking my neck out here.

Been following EQ's since the end of last year. I noticed since about April that Turkey was getting hit all the time. Like the list would go Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, Alaska, Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, New Zealand, Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, Greece.......you get the picture. On another forum web site, a man from Turkey was saying that they weren't reporting half of the EQ's that were happening over there. This went on for WEEKS. Then just about a month ago they died down, almost stopped, at the same time we get all the Turkish military Top Brass resigning en masse. I personally thought it was because the US had put pressure on them to 'invade' or some such military operation into Syria......Well, the US and Turkey government are as we know now, giving ultimatums to Syria. I remember thinking while all the EQ's were going on "what has Turkey done to upset TPTB?" I have noticed a similar pattern in other 'delicate' political regions of the world. I can't prove any of this, but......there has been a pattern to EQ's which suddenly stop when some 'political agenda' has been achieved.

Just saying....it's probably 'coincedence'
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
not Turkey, but E/Q

MAG 6.2

JAPAN...

2011/08/17

11:44:08 (UTC)

36.776 143.773 (MAP)

10.0 kms (depth)

OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

thanks USGS: earthquake.usgs.gov...

seeya

edit on 17/8/2011 by shaneR because: link error

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
thought maybe the whole fatima prophecy might hit rome sometime today.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
thought maybe the whole fatima prophecy might hit rome sometime today.

If nothing happens in Rome will that debunk the whole Fatima prophecies? Maybe they got the virgin Mary mixed up with Kuan Yin?
www.sacredwind.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I predict an EQK in Turkey somewhere around the last 10 days of August but only a 5.0 - 6.0

I'm more inclined to be thinking Greece for the next big one in that region....6.0 to 7.5+ within the next few days or so.
edit on 17-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Some kind of alignment with Venus and the sun...nothing yet...Im not gonna hold my breath...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Turkey occasionally has strong earthquakes, so depending on how you define "upcoming days", yes, it's a given certainty.
edit on 20/8/11 by NocturnalPhantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well Im well aware that Turkey lies on one of the biggest fault lines in the world but this one was predicted to be the largest the country has ever seen.

You see my experience is that whenever a huge calamity is about to strike, a lot of people get warnings of it before hand. And these people either dream about it or have this unshakable feeling that its coming.

So in order to actually believe what I've heard I have to make sure there were other people who felt similarly.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
no, nothing in turkey. sorry to dissapoint you.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Bet you're all eating your words now

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
hmmm

just 2 mos ago!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Two months in geological terms is nothing. I'd say that just the fact that that particular area was set on the table is good enough to consider it a successful call.

Credit where credit is due.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Well, you were right and I was wrong. I still predict a big EQK for Greece at some point soon but Turkey just was'nt on my radar.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
well it looks like, if there were any predictions, about a large earthquake in Turkey, they may not have been too far off considering there was a 7.2, 6.0, as well as at least three 5+ earthquakes in eastern Turkey yesterday...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join