It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
WOW This site is so amazing that I had to join!

I stumbled across it a few weeks ago by looking up 'ufo conspiracy theorys' on wikipedia LOL(it was linked as a popular conspiracy theory site). I have been on here everyday since then for many many hours a day just browsing through the variety of top posts and new posts and I am thoroughly impressed.

The quality, and creativity of some of the topics is pretty intimidating for me to think that I could actually have anything to contribute. Regardless of that, I just felt compelled to be a part of this website.

Thanks to the community and thanks to the website and hello!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeawesome

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Welcome!...to this wonderful website! Express yourself.....we want to know ....what you have to say.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the welcome and pointing out the ribbon OL, thats a nice function. Seems like there's alot to look forward to after putting in some posts. I have alot of things to learn about forums, tbh I'm kind of at a loss on what affects what and where to start, guess I should spend some time in the freshman forum.

Looking forward to lots of things here on ATS, but off to work for now.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thanks, I've never had a chance to express what I would say about things like this because I only see or read about these types of things on TV or the internet---I'd like to know what I have to say as well!

new topics

top topics

join