It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Zeta Reticuli members exchange program :D

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Dalbeck

Don't say that stay positive!Ask around before staying somewhere.I'm sure there are recommendations from other couchers.Please,tell these people you are being tracked by ats'ers and we are well armed!Seriously though make sure you keep a daily log on ats and add the address that you are staying at BEFORE you stay there.I'm sorry,it's the mother in me!

Hi Twilite, thx for your kind words! Haha I will tell 'em that I'm being tracked by armed ATSers
It's good to know there is back up in a case of emergency

Originally posted by 42sadhu
WOW ... ive actually been using couchsurfing.com for about 2 and half years now ... let me go ahead and say it is wonderful to be able to move city to city every few weeks ... i still keep in contact with most of them people ive stayed with in the past ... i must say though WWOOFing is much more enjoyable becuse i prefer the country and outdoor work to being confined in a city ... anywho I think an ATS version would be great because at least wed always have stuff to talk about

Yeah I was thinking the same, here on ATS it would be somewhat more personal to get in touch with someone and start an exchange (in real life)
You're right about the stuff we as ATS'ers would have to talk about

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Dalbeck

Hi Twilite, thx for your kind words! Haha I will tell 'em that I'm being tracked by armed ATSers
It's good to know there is back up in a case of emergency

Your quite welcome,If your ever on the east coast of the Carolina's drop me a line,I have a huge sofa or "couch."My husband and I used to bring home the strays(usmcorps) from work(I mean that in the kindest way)and made some life-long friends......Again good luck to you on your journeys!

<< 1   >>

join