It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Zeta Reticuli members exchange program :D

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hey there people

I was thinking about one day to "couch surf": www.couchsurfing.org... and also to offer a "couch" to someone for some days.

What do you guys think about couch surfing? Would you offer your couch for a stranger (/ an alien literally
) or do you believe it's too dangerous? Or would you first have to get to know someone from another part of the world before you invite him/ her?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck
Hey there people

I was thinking about one day to "couch surf": www.couchsurfing.org... and also to offer a "couch" to someone for some days.

What do you guys think about couch surfing? Would you offer your couch for a stranger (/ an alien literally
) or do you believe it's too dangerous? Or would you first have to get to know someone from another part of the world before you invite him/ her?

Everybody's not a rapist or murderer. But it's still hard to trust people in this world though! You never know what somebody has in their mind.
But that is awesome, I'd love to crash on a couch in Wales. Cymry am byth!
edit on 16-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

I am a friend to all that know me.

I have chosen my path in life, I cannot speak for others; I do not care how a friend lives thier life as long as they don't drag me in to it.

I will freely admit that I do judge people, but I judge them upon thier intent, not thier actions.

I do know people who are on the wrong side of our laws, but these people exist in a way that I can accept...they do what they can based on the doors that are open to them given the hand that life has dealt them.

I have asked friends to leave my home because of things they were doing, but that choice was heavy and influenced again by the over-all motive behind thier actions.

Right and wrong is a highly subjective subject, I base my life upon what is the right thing to do based on the circumstances presented to me at the time.

Honestly, what else can a person do?

Karma is neutral; all that is asked is that a person honor a debt in the same manner that it was created.

edit on 16-8-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

I have a feeling you watched BBC 3 last night XD

Jamie.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
no way! every time a dude comes surfing around my couch they end up a permanent fixture on the couch and take over the xbox 360 and the remote.

i am not zeta reticuli, but the opportunity for humor was just too good to pass up...

edit on 16-8-2011 by highpriestess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
reply to post by Dalbeck

Jamie.

Hi Jamie,

no I didn't watch BBC 3 last night (I'm lucky to have the normal BBC channel here in Germany)
Please don't tell me there was a show/ doc about it? ^^

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

Haha, gotta love the XBox, so no wonderin

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
reply to post by Dalbeck

Jamie.

Hi Jamie,

no I didn't watch BBC 3 last night (I'm lucky to have the normal BBC channel here in Germany)
Please don't tell me there was a show/ doc about it? ^^

Yes there was, it was about how we can live without money and couch surfing played a big part of it!

Jamie.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
At the moment I am couch surfing while spending most of my time here on ATS, it would be cool to be sitting here with an alien while understanding the problems of the world and working out what to do about it. I am going to have to make a move soon though but would be very interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

What are your results so far?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Aren't the Zeta the ones that do the probing?

I'm not cool with them sleepin in my house, that sort of thing just isn't my cup of tea.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Aren't the Zeta the ones that do the probing?

I'm not cool with them sleepin in my house, that sort of thing just isn't my cup of tea.

Naw, the Reptoids are the ones who probe you
At least they may forward the orders to the Zetas to probe you

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

It might be risky ,I looked at the stats on your link but they left out negative experiences

I would definitely investigate and talk to people that have done it before jumping into it,it could be a once in a life-time experience.Heck if I was young enough I might try it,it would be a great way to meet the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Dalbeck

It might be risky ,I looked at the stats on your link but they left out negative experiences

I would definitely investigate and talk to people that have done it before jumping into it,it could be a once in a life-time experience.Heck if I was young enough I might try it,it would be a great way to meet the world.

Yeah I noticed that too... Though you can check on the profiles of everyone the "rating" and feedback (like eBay..).

Yes, it definitely would be a once in a lifetime experience

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

What are your results so far?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Nice thread by the way!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Let us at ats know if you start your journey,keep in touch and let us follow along with you.
good luck

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I will do so and one day when I don't update you all you know it's too late and I fell victim to someone

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Don't say that stay positive!Ask around before staying somewhere.I'm sure there are recommendations from other couchers.Please,tell these people you are being tracked by ats'ers and we are well armed!Seriously though make sure you keep a daily log on ats and add the address that you are staying at BEFORE you stay there.I'm sorry,it's the mother in me!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
WOW ... ive actually been using couchsurfing.com for about 2 and half years now ... let me go ahead and say it is wonderful to be able to move city to city every few weeks ... i still keep in contact with most of them people ive stayed with in the past ... i must say though WWOOFing is much more enjoyable becuse i prefer the country and outdoor work to being confined in a city ... anywho I think an ATS version would be great because at least wed always have stuff to talk about

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join