It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The Real Front Runner!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
ron paul ?

whose that never heard of him

Damn, you got starred for that...again? How many tickets did you hand out for this event?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Since you've taken the stance that only polls you approve of are valid, and accuse ATS members of negating those they don't agree with, what will your reaction be if the ATS Republican candidate poll shows that the vast majority support Ron Paul?

If Ron Paul doesn't get 95% or more on the unscientific ATS poll...I consider it a loss for him.

Honestly...are you going to give an ATS poll any credibility as to Ron Paul's real chances??? I already got taken by one parody about the poll...I'm thinking this question is another...at least I hope so.

It wasn't until the blow-back from the silence went viral, that all the news stations suddenly had to have him interviewed so they could act as if they weren't in on it.

In nearly every case, they opened the segment with the story of how he was ignored, in hopes they looked to be outside that group, before touching on any of the issues that he may, or may not, support.

Nearly all my videos were BEFORE the straw poll and all the "Media blackout" non-sense...which kind of totally negates your argument.

Will you admit to the fact that he has genuine support among members here, who have both the ability and intelligence to do their own research on who Ron Paul is and what he represents? Or will you continue to spout your superior than thou attitude and write our collective off as having drunken the Kool-Aid, so to speak?

I admit that Ron Paul has support on ATS (as he does on any fringe website).

I will hold withhold any comments on the intelligence or ATS members and their ability to do research.

Rather than repeatedly defining your anti Ron Paul campaign over and over, how about telling us who you support, and why? I'm genuinely interested.

I don't support any of the GOP candidates. I am hoping Romney gets the nomination though.

As of right now, I am still supporting Obama for the election...and I admit he will have a tough race...that is why I want Romney to get the nomination...so in case Obama loses, we don't have a complete lunatic in the white house (read: we don't have Paul, Bachman, Perry, Cain, Newt, or god forbid Palin).

As far as Ron Paul himself...

Many will write him off as unelectable, pointing back to 2007, and before, as evidence for such, but I have news, times are changing.

Clearly...he is holding a commanding 9% in the credible scientific polls.

Nothing has changed...Ron Paul is too extreme even for most Republicans to vote for him...independents would run from him.

Maybe I should be rooting for Ron Paul...because it would be a landslide victory for Obama.

I ALWAYS find it suspect when a person happily smears others, yet refuses to say who they're rooting for.

I have never hide who I am rooting for.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

How independent can he be when he was complaining that he's more republican than republicans? Seems the "third choice" is just a 2nd republican choice to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Every single credible scientific poll says otherwise.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

I can understand why you would call these credible, scientific polls. However as I look at that list and see FOX, ABC, CNN, NBC I can not help but think to myself, "What do you expect when these same networks won't even say the man's name?"

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Id have ti disagree, most people i talk to say its because he wants to end the war and abolish the fed.

And ket me guess, you advocate bankrupting our country even more for this insane war on personal freedom?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Lol you just said romney or obama arent loonies? You sir, are sadly misinformed,

I think it was einstein who said " the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results."
Which would represent what you stand for

Oh dear god i hope our poor country can survive 4 more years of likeminded idiots....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by caladonea

Id have ti disagree, most people i talk to say its because he wants to end the war and abolish the fed.

And ket me guess, you advocate bankrupting our country even more for this insane war on personal freedom?

No...I do not advocate bankrupting our country......quite the opposite.....I want the United States to recover. Thank you for your opinion though.....free speech...isn't it wonderful!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I think it was einstein who said " the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results."
Which would represent what you stand for

Who said I am expecting different results???

You know what they say about assuming???

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Ron Paul seems like he would make a great president.

Change....sooon...please...

Yeah, I heard all that. I want change also, something Americans DID NOT GET last election time, even though we were promised change. All I can see anymore is a Black GWB.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Such a cop out answer.

So you dont expect any change? Well without "assuming" anything i can tell you this, it certainly wouldnt happen if everyone took the same stance as you.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

That ATS poll that was just released is going to be a blow-out, I guarantee it. I would estimate that the vast majority of ATS wants Ron Paul to be president, maybe 80% or above.
I guessed correctly, this most recent ATS pool wasn't even a contest, Ron Paul shut everybody out with 83.2% of this websites support.

If only the rest of society thought the same way, but most of them are so brainwashed by mainstream media that they're like "Ron Paul? Who? Haven't you heard about the Republican tier? Ron Paul isn't one of them!"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join