It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The Real Front Runner!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by hawkiye

If you had a clue you'd know that the candidates commission those so called "credible Scientific polls"! What you thought the pollsters work for free and just do it out of the goodness of thier hearts?

Source?

Any shred of proof ...any at all???

And yes, they are credible in the sense that they have a good track record of showing trends and being fairly accurate with election results. Always just a matter of time before the script runners show up...

But like I said...I'm sure the election will be rigged...well...only if the person you support doesn't win...just like the Iowa straw poll

So Fox CNN And USA today are unbiased credible polls.... Ok Genius

Google is your friend but since you are too lazy to do any research and it is probably not in your script anyway here you go...

Rasmussen reports claims they don't do commissioned polls but refer them to thier other company Pulse Opinion Research who does also owned by none other then Rasmussen conveniently But they do accept sponsers heem wonder who that might be...

"Pulse Opinion Research, a separate company that licenses polling methodology developed by Scott Rasmussen. POR does all of the fieldwork for Rasmussen Reports. Over the years, that company and its predecessors have provided services to an array of businesses, special interest groups and political parties. In the political arena, Pulse has rendered its services to campaigns for all parties, with slightly more revenue coming from Democrats than Republicans. "
www.rasmussenreports.com...

How can I hire Gallup to do some polling?

Gallup welcomes the opportunity to discuss partnerships with potential clients

www.gallup.com...

Anyone can hire these pollsters and the parties and candidates do it directly and indirectly. Those so called credible polls are just a part of the propaganda machine to program the sheeple to do as they are told and it works but this time it won't!

edit on 16-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
To see FOX put up a display today that read,

"THE CONTENDERS" ... with Bachman, Perry and Romneys faces there ...... after RP took a close second ..shows the bias and manipulation very clearly ...

I have to wonder ..after watching the recent "meltdowns" where the talking heads words became garbled as they lost it during TV segments .... are these people doing the reporting on TV simply money hungry or blackmailed traitors to our country ..somehow brainwashed into some secret society thinking that lying to the peasants does the ultimate good in the long run OR are they half human androids made in some test-tube....lifelike automons that can be programmed to recite "memorized script? I DO know that they have lil clear tubes in their ears that pipe in orders from the producers....

Is keeping control of The FED still so necessary that they have to lie like this?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
To say that "youth" only want to vote for him because he is for decriminalizing drugs is completely unfair. Our "youth", I'm sure, have other issues in mind. His view point on drugs is that this over 20 year "war on drugs" has done NOTHING but cost us hundreds of billions of dollars. And what has been accomplished by it? People who WANT to use drugs are GOING to use drugs. Legal or not. Is it any wonder that today prescription drugs are in higher use among teens than any other?

The man is being black listed, as he was in 2008, simply because his ideas and viewpoints don't go with the grain so to speak. He wants the states to have more control over laws. And thats the way it is supposed to be. He wants to cut back on the Nanny State that we currently live in. Basically all his "kooky ideas" are just straight from the constitution and laws.

So instead we have these corn fed idiots thrown in our face. Michele Bachmann?? Really???? I thought Palin was bad but this *censored* takes the cake.

I vow this to you... if she gets elected President of this country, I will immediately go down and renounce my citizenship.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This should be a true test of just how asleep the country is ....

I personally know people that swear by FOX .. have no idea who RP IS let alone the story of the FED ..911 etc ..

but ...if there is a groundswell that is aware ,,and they get organized ..and they show up en masse so that it is undeniable who the country wants in there ..and its RP .... and then it is taken away ... would that spark the resistance?

A HUGE problem is ... that with CGI .. they can show masses of people in spots .. (say a Rick Perry "rally") ..that really dont exist .. they can control everything we see from afar ..heck, I,m not even sure that anyone TRULY will read THIS .. as it can be controlled as easily as pie ..with fake responses for me to see to boot...

There was a rally in Harlem this month on the 13th about Libya ... did anyone hear about it? ... wonder why

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
One of the main reasons Ron Paul is so popular with the younger voters....and many older.....is because he is for legalizing drugs such as pot and heroin. I just saw him on CNN PIers Morgan was interviewing him.

content.usatoday.com...

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 16-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

Ok...the first link works....but the second link won't work....so for the second link...I will try again....here goes!

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
and of course ...right here on ATS ...

something we don't like? ..whatch the thread quickly slip off the radar ... into obscurity ..where you will have to start allll over again to get a point across ...

here here ...I am willing to bet we cannot get a Ron Paul being ignored/derailed thread to go past 10 pages ...

even though the media manipulation we are witnessing is so incredibly, blantantly obvious ..

the criminality has reached epic proportions as we "bail out" firms that grant multi-million dollar bonuses to "CEOs" that report to satan .. food prices are creeping up slowly but surely and will soon strangle the po folk ... unmanned drones bomb innocent people to futher a global government based on YOUR indentured servitude.. a police state slowly builds in order to quell any dissent that will be too little too late...

.and an old man ... bravely and probably risking his life gets up there and at least minimally tries to tell it like it is about the wars and the economy and the filth .. who obviously has a groundswell of support initially... his competition is vapid and manufactured ... the media as a whole combined with the candidate choices designed to make sure he doesnt slip thru the cracks ...

and WE cant keep a single thread going past 5 pages to force at least some people who might not know which way to turn at the voting booth to investigate a little bit to at least ponder the issues at hand ...

the biggest problem is definitely that the masses believe a G&*(&*&( thing that comes out of the squock box read by hot chicks and robots and cgi film that is real as spongebob cartoons ..

rant and most likely game over

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I started a loyal viewing of Fox back when the Bush-Gore tie vote thing happened. For years I thought they were on target covering news. I've noticed in past couple of years they seem to be agenda driven. But Sunday was the final blow to me in the coverage. I mean Ron Paul was only 152 votes shy of taking first place. And what does Fox do? Nothing! Hardly even mentioned his name. They still haven't recognized his achievement. I don't have any proof that polls are rigged. But it is obvious Fox doesn't want Ron Paul to succeed.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
A interview from yesterday with the man himself, talking about the media silence and about his "radical" views:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
New Ron Paul ad. Pretty good.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So you have no proof that any candidate has sponsored those polls???

You really shouldn't make claims that you can't back up with solid proof.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
S + F.

Enough of this "he cant win" propaganda.

I expect that from the CNN or Fox forums but this is ATS. Ron Paul absolutely can win, but it has to be our decision, not theirs!

For anyone who actually is taken in by this mantra, its time you question why youre on these forums. We're here to deny ignorance not embrace it. From 9/11 to UFOs, ATS is anything but establishment.

edit on 16-8-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Was just watching Fox about 11am central time.

They were saying that they were receiving a huge amount of criticism for ignoring Ron Paul.

Maybe finally a little light is coming on in their little pea brains that Paul is a serious contender.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have been telling friends, family and co-workers about Ron Paul as much as i possibly can. Everyday I try to educate people, because the MSM won't. I just hope other people are doing the same. Get his name and ideas out there!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious Ron Paul is nowhere near the front runner at all to anyone paying attention. Ron Paul's alleged "wins" in straw polls may be touted by the terminally insane, but any real, scientific poll, such as Rasmussen, for example, shows Paul at less than 10%. If you actually believe Paul is the front runner, you've either been gazing at your own belly button too long or you have drunk the Kool Aid.

The real danger here (in terms of Paul's actual viability) is that Paul's supporters actually believe their own fairy tales. Then, when Paul loses again, they can blame everyone else but themselves for his loss. MSM will be number one on their list, of course. Oh, yeah, and it's a conspiracy.

If Paul is to have a real chance here, his supporters need to stop believing their own fantasies. Analyze Paul's actual position, which is hovering at 10%, and figure out what you need to do to get him to rise higher. Spamming every straw poll out there does not cut it and shows how naive Paul's supporters are. That's a farcical action and it is widely seen to be such. Many Paul supporters act like juveniles in heat. Their behavior is obnoxious. You have to wonder whether Paul has any control over the behavior of his campaign at all. It raises serious doubts about Paul's ability to set the tone for his own campaign.

If you want Paul to be taken seriously, start doing serious things.
edit on 8/16/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Was that in the script? Of course I quoted from Rasmussen website that they have been hired by both parties... And Gallup is obviously for hire to anyone who pays. Only the mentally challenged would think the candidates or thier agents.do not hire these folks and that these folks work for free.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is a link to Jon Stewart exposing the media blackout of Ron Paul. This is so blatantly obvious. They are scared to death of Ron!

He is pretty funny here and slams the media...

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 16-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

reply to post by hawkiye

Was that in the script? Of course I quoted from Rasmussen website that they have been hired by both parties... And Gallup is obviously for hire to anyone who pays. Only the mentally challenged would think the candidates or thier agents.do not hire these folks and that these folks work for free.

Pleae provide proof that a candidate has sponsored a poll that has showed them coming in first.

Actually, since Romney is leading most polls...just show that Romney has paid any of the polling companies to create a poll.

I'll wait for links and/or other sources.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Out of curiosity...

Since you've taken the stance that only polls you approve of are valid, and accuse ATS members of negating those they don't agree with, what will your reaction be if the ATS Republican candidate poll shows that the vast majority support Ron Paul?

You've been trying to say that the MSM has NOT ignored RP, when in fact the big story is the blatant, in your face reality that he wasn't even mentioned by any of them for 2 days.

It wasn't until the blow-back from the silence went viral, that all the news stations suddenly had to have him interviewed so they could act as if they weren't in on it.

In nearly every case, they opened the segment with the story of how he was ignored, in hopes they looked to be outside that group, before touching on any of the issues that he may, or may not, support.

Will you admit to the fact that he has genuine support among members here, who have both the ability and intelligence to do their own research on who Ron Paul is and what he represents? Or will you continue to spout your superior than thou attitude and write our collective off as having drunken the Kool-Aid, so to speak?

Clearly, if the latter were true, and my own delusion stems from nothing more than a lack of comprehension and critical thinking, maybe I should stop flying aeroplanes, you know, for my own safety.

Rather than repeatedly defining your anti Ron Paul campaign over and over, how about telling us who you support, and why? I'm genuinely interested.

As far as Ron Paul himself...

Many will write him off as unelectable, pointing back to 2007, and before, as evidence for such, but I have news, times are changing.

The truth is, back then, the majority of individuals waking up to certain issues had no idea that the Federal Reserve is a private entity, for instance.

People are becoming informed, and people are pissed.

Of course, screaming "Unelectable, Unelectable, Unelectable!!!" will surely mesmerize many of those that don't bother to look farther than their fav-o-rite talking head parrots.

I, for one, am starting to realise that his stance on some issues, which I would have considered fringe in the past, are starting to make more and more sense every day.

I wasn't a big Ron Paul supporter last election cycle either.

This time around, he has my vote. The MIC, free-loaders, and bankers can buy their own damn lunch.

Edit to add: I ALWAYS find it suspect when a person happily smears others, yet refuses to say who they're rooting for.

edit on 16-8-2011 by lernmore because: afterthought

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
The simple fact of the matter is that if Ron Paul comes anywhere close to the nomination, he'll die of a "heart attack" caused by "old age", the media will glance over it for a few days pointing out how old he was and how running for the Presidency is stressful, and the general population will forget about him.

If that happens Im sorry but..

itll be time to tear this whole thing down. At that point itll be pretty obvious to everyone that this is all a joke and its time to start over.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ron paul ?

whose that never heard of him

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join