It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The Real Front Runner!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious Ron Paul is the real front runner to anyone who is paying attention. The days of claiming he is a kook and its 20 internet nerds winning him polls are over. With Bachman buying her narrow win in Iowa and Paul winning all the other polls by wide margins all the folks who say I'd vote for him but " he can't win" can stop saying that and get off their asses and start circumventing the media blackout of him.

Even with the media blackout he is still winning and the establishment is bewildered. Just think what would happen if all the fence sitters got in the game for him! He is already a household name unlike 2008 which is why they can't ignore him anymore. IT'S TIME AMERICA!

The establishment is running scared of Ron Paul. In the past, it either ignored or criticized Ron Paul and his dogged insistence that the United States follow the Constitution, eliminate the Federal Reserve, return fiscal sanity to Washington, and bring home the troops. Paul’s stand on these issues resonate deeply with the American people, although you wouldn’t know it if you read the New York Times or watch CNN and Fox News.

In June, Ron Paul came in way ahead of the other candidates in an RLC Straw Poll held in New Orleans. Mitt Romney, the establishment Republican who is indistinguishable from his Democrat counterparts, came in at a meager 4.80% to Paul’s astounding 39.69%. Michele Bachmann, pegged as the Tea Party candidate, received 12.39%. With numbers like these, the establishment will need to go back to the drawing board if it wants to stop the growing momentum for a Ron Paul presidency.

For a second year running, Paul won the CPAC Straw Poll in February. Fox News, following its establishment script closely, tried to downplay the Paul win and its implications.

None of it will work. Unless the establishment does something catastrophically evil, Ron Paul will gain the nomination and go up against Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama, and will take the election. Not even rigged Diebold voting machines will stand in his way.

Whole Article Here

This could be a real turning point! Isn't it time to be part of something this big and important America instead of just sitting on the fence??? Better not squander this opportunity America!!!

edit on 16-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I was just watching the Daily Show and they were talking about a news channel where the reporter on site said that Ron Paul was there with a pretty big group of people, the news anchor told him if he could find anything to do with Sarah Palin he could keep all the Ron Paul stuff for himself. Hah! Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The simple fact of the matter is that if Ron Paul comes anywhere close to the nomination, he'll die of a "heart attack" caused by "old age", the media will glance over it for a few days pointing out how old he was and how running for the Presidency is stressful, and the general population will forget about him.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeVIAS
I was just watching the Daily Show and they were talking about a news channel where the reporter on site said that Ron Paul was there with a pretty big group of people, the news anchor told him if he could find anything to do with Sarah Palin he could keep all the Ron Paul stuff for himself. Hah! Unbelievable.

The establishment is running scared at the momentum he has.... Even with the media blackout he draws huge crowds and wins most of the polls

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
The simple fact of the matter is that if Ron Paul comes anywhere close to the nomination, he'll die of a "heart attack" caused by "old age", the media will glance over it for a few days pointing out how old he was and how running for the Presidency is stressful, and the general population will forget about him.

That is no fact at all that is pure speculation on your part! He is a smart man you don't think he has weighed the risks? If something like that did happen that would make him a martyr and just fan the flames of liberty even bigger!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yeah, they're definitely scared. People know whats up though. I drove by some people picketing over the weekend, they all had signs that said "Congress Sucks" and "Vote Ron Paul". It was the most random set of picket signs in one place I ever seen.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
That ATS poll that was just released is going to be a blow-out, I guarantee it. I would estimate that the vast majority of ATS wants Ron Paul to be president, maybe 80% or above.

I've only seen a few people criticize him and say they wouldn't vote for him, and the reasons were pretty lame.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hear you go... I just hope he backs up what he's saying, unlike Ob...who?

may need to drag window down to see image, small picture...
edit on 8/16/2011 by Shdak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Every single credible scientific poll says otherwise.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak

may need to drag window dow to see image, small picture...

He has a 30+ year proven track record of doing what he says unlike any other politician on the hill past or present. Don't know why anyone would doubt him now. That's whats got the establishment so scared they know this guy will do what he says he'll do, he's not blowing smoke like thier water carriers

Nice bumper sticker/sign by the way...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Every single bought and paid for poll says otherwise.

There fixed it for you...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
crossing my fingers he doesn't get JFK'd.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak

may need to drag window down to see image, small picture...
edit on 8/16/2011 by Shdak because: (no reason given)

make one that says RON PAUL OR REVOLUTION, YOU DECIDE

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ron Paul seems like he would make a great president.

Change....sooon...please...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Oh I get it...you only agree with the internet polls that agree with your point of view.

So I guess I will be hearing from you after the elections so you can tell me that they were rigged...right?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
One of the main reasons Ron Paul is so popular with the younger voters....and many older.....is because he is for legalizing drugs such as pot and heroin. I just saw him on CNN PIers Morgan was interviewing him.

content.usatoday.com...

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 16-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Oh I get it...you only agree with the internet polls that agree with your point of view.

So I guess I will be hearing from you after the elections so you can tell me that they were rigged...right?

If you had a clue you'd know that the candidates commission those so called "credible Scientific polls"! What you thought the pollsters work for free and just do it out of the goodness of thier hearts?
Those polls can be designed to get any result they want to sway the sheeple... But hey you go on and believe they are credible...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I live by what is quoted throughout religious texts in both the Koran and Bible. "Ye shall know them by their works." And as far as I can see, Ron Paul has stayed true to his stance on issues. His stances are based in the best good for all. Now I disagree with Paul on domestic spending but as of late he has altered his message saying that we cannot simply cut off entitlements without returning sound money to the average person. This stance I support. I would much rather everyone have some prosperity and then entitlements will become less and less. Right now our monetary supply is robbed daily and anything you had that was worth something losses value daily.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If you had a clue you'd know that the candidates commission those so called "credible Scientific polls"! What you thought the pollsters work for free and just do it out of the goodness of thier hearts?

Source?

Any shred of proof ...any at all???

And yes, they are credible in the sense that they have a good track record of showing trends and being fairly accurate with election results.

But like I said...I'm sure the election will be rigged...well...only if the person you support doesn't win...just like the Iowa straw poll

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by hawkiye

I live by what is quoted throughout religious texts in both the Koran and Bible. "Ye shall know them by their works." And as far as I can see, Ron Paul has stayed true to his stance on issues. His stances are based in the best good for all. Now I disagree with Paul on domestic spending but as of late he has altered his message saying that we cannot simply cut off entitlements without returning sound money to the average person. This stance I support. I would much rather everyone have some prosperity and then entitlements will become less and less. Right now our monetary supply is robbed daily and anything you had that was worth something losses value daily.

That has always been his stance on entitlements. He has always said we can't just throw folks in the street who are dependant on it we have to phase it out so they are not hurt etc. And he has an actual viable plan for doing it . Anything else you may have heard is just anti-Paul propaganda to try and discredit him.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Romney Perry

Romney Gets 21.0 and Bush 2.0 Perry get a 16 eh you could easily tell the polls in your link are fixed for the establishment elites.

the media never surprises me how they are ignoring him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join