It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos and Order.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I realized something just now while I was meditating. The difference between happiness and unhappiness is the difference between order and chaos. Allow me to demonstrate.

There is the experience and the experiencer. The experiencer is like a filter for the experience, only experiencing what the experiencer's brain is focused on. Sometimes, the experiencer may not be totally open to the experience, and may therefore miss some of it. This is due to chaos within the experiencers brain.

The experience is perfect. It is by the chaos within the brain of the experiencer that the experience is perceived to be imperfect. This is science. The brain is an electrochemical data processor. To help understand how the chaos in an experiencer's brain adulterates the experience causing unrest, it is helpful to use an analogy of electromagnetism.

When molecules in a conductive material align, they produce a magnetic field. The more molecules that become aligned, the stronger the magnetic field. When molecules in a conductive material are chaotic, they do not allow for a magnetic field.

The brain works the same way. When the brain is focused on the experience at hand which always occurs in the now moment, then the experiencer and the experience become aligned. Where the alignment of the molecules in the magnetic material caused it to fulfill its potential, so too does the alignment of the experiencer and the experience cause them both to fulfill their potential.

You have to allow your brain to be aware of what you are experiencing and let your experience flow through you, which is always going to take place in the now moment. By this orderly mindset, you will find peace and happiness.

There is nothing that exists except for what exists now. If you allow your brain to focus on something that isn't occuring right now, then your brain is in a chaotic state and is not allowing you to be a part of your experience. This disharmony will manifest in your life as negativity.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

What if I got shot in the face "right now".
Would I be able to go with the flow?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So how do I focus on now, when I am replying to something you said in the past?

Line two.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

What if I got shot in the face "right now".
Would I be able to go with the flow?

No. You'd be dead.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
So how do I focus on now, when I am replying to something you said in the past?

Line two.

You focus on what you are writing and not on what I wrote.
edit on 16-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Chaos is just a form of political correct order.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullcookies
Chaos is just a form of political correct order.

Not really sure what you mean by that.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

No. You'd be dead.

you have just contradicted yourself...

death is not real, it would be (as per your theory) chaos.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

hahahah so the past the present and the future are in deed one....

best not to focus on what I am responding to and even more importantly, not to think about your possible response/reply

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

No. You'd be dead.

you have just contradicted yourself...

death is not real, it would be (as per your theory) chaos.

I honestly don't know how I contradicted myself. I never said there wasn't a such thing as chaos.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

hahahah so the past the present and the future are in deed one....

best not to focus on what I am responding to and even more importantly, not to think about your possible response/reply

There is no past or future. There is only the now. I don't see whats so funny here, or even what is so elusive.

The year is 2011. When the year becomes 2012, it will happen in the now. When you think of 2012 in 2011, it is just a thought that is occuring in the now. It is not 'the future'. It is just a thought in the now.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

OMG you replied to that poster 'he would be dead'....

death is the contradiction.... if experiences are not real.... only order and chaos...

well... the gun going off in his face could only be either order or chaos.

hahahahahha

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

OMG you replied to that poster 'he would be dead'....

death is the contradiction.... if experiences are not real.... only order and chaos...

well... the gun going off in his face could only be either order or chaos.

hahahahahha

What the __ are you talking about? I never said experiences weren't real. I never said there was only order and chaos.

It is a fact of life that if you get shot in the head you die. I think you need to read the original post again, and how about we start over with some mutual respect too, no sense acting like an asshole to someone you don't even know.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

urgh!! if you are meditating...then it is not bloody real is it?????

pfft

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

no sense acting like an asshole to someone you don't even know.

take some of your own advice....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

urgh!!

Dude calm down, its just ATS. Why are you so angry?

if you are meditating...then it is not bloody real is it?????

pfft

???

HUH??

Have you ever meditated? Do you know what meditation really is? All meditation is is when you close your eyes and clear you mind. Its plenty 'real'. Its not like I'm hallucinating or anything.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

ORDO AB CHAO! Which means Order Out Of Chaos. Without one there cannot be the other. It is a balance, like Yin and yang.
edit on 16-8-2011 by PengyLuv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PengyLuv

'Order out of chaos' is how law and justice was presented to the people. Chaos is the intelligent order of the universe. When humans come along with this 'Order out of chaos' buisiness it is to control the people to make them slaves. Another little phrase to control the people is 'Divide and conquer'.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

This thread was partly inspired by our previous conversations. I think I'm finally being able to see the significance of the now moment again. I remember a couple years ago I practiced staying in the now moment, and I was happier than I'd ever been. I lost sight of the significance of it, and a lot of bad things happened. The worst was I lost my ability to meditate properly. My life was chaotic. But now, I see the imortance of the attunement into the now moment. Now my brain is becoming orderly again, and now things are starting to look up for me. So thanks for your persistence.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

You are very welcome.
Here is Eckhart Tolle, the king of Now:
youtu.be...
I don't know if you have heard of Jac O'Keeffe, she has a great message as well:
youtu.be...
Namaste.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join