It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need everyones help on this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by john1287

Firstly, look into Delusional Disorder, Persecutory Type.

The story is so convoluted, it is barely readable.

If this is true, change your name and move far, far away.

P.S.

Never, under any circumstances, marry again. It doesn't work for you.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The source of your problems lies in the number of ex's in your story.

Too late to do anything about that, but maybe someone else can learn from your story.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Contact the insurance companies and ask for an audit and tell them your suspicion.
The following is all hypothetical of course, I would never recommend anybody lie like this....

If you are on a lot of medications etc, you can always fake chest pain( it always works) I see it everyday at my work...
Get admitted to the hospital, tell them you are homeless with nobody to care for you, (you have to show the doctor and nurses that you have a hard time taking care of your personal needs) and within a few days they will be able to find you a room at either a nursing home or rest home. You are fed and not homeless.......I would suggest going to a hospital at least 50 miles or more away. When you are admitted tell the staff you do not want anyone to know you are admitted, which means no name on door either, that is a hippa violation...

Good luck! I hope everything works out for you...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You need to write an manifesto and send copies to your FBI, local and state Police/Law enforcement. If you don't hear from them within a reasonable amount of time......leave town and go to the other side of the country.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I posted the link and messaged the Michigan State Police.

Good Luck!

as a side note: never talk to the police, and get an attorney. Like right fking now.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Call the local sheriff. turn yourself in. Say nothing. Then get an attorney. Did I mention say nothing?

SAY NOTHING

even posting here is stupid. Everything you say WILL be used against you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My friend, it may be too late. You have really chosen unwisely when it comes to your "Sphere of Influence" or "circle of friends". I dont think that there is much you can do to stop them from doing what they want except arm yourself for your own protection. Dont worry about them setting you up. Modern forensics is better than that. Just relax, breathe, feel the earth beneath your feet, face the Sun and let out a huge Fart! You'll be OK!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by overseer1136

My friend, it may be too late. You have really chosen unwisely when it comes to your "Sphere of Influence" or "circle of friends". I dont think that there is much you can do to stop them from doing what they want except arm yourself for your own protection. Dont worry about them setting you up. Modern forensics is better than that. Just relax, breathe, feel the earth beneath your feet, face the Sun and let out a huge Fart! You'll be OK!

I was feeling the love right up to the fart.

Probably could have left that out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join