It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of them realize they are alone.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure what is more ridiculous the OP or the replies.

Look on the bright side you guys can probably discuss this in your mental institute face to face.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
I'm not sure what is more ridiculous the OP or the replies.

Look on the bright side you guys can probably discuss this in your mental institute face to face.

Ain't that the truth!
The padded room will be more comfortable then my bed.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Star & Flag

Let those who have ears hear!

As I surround myself with people, pets, jobs, homes, things, and events.... as above, so below. How lonely indeed! I would have done the same thing in the void. Such comforting illusions.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
No, I am never alone.

I always have me, myself and I.

We, the three are joined as one with our maker, God.

I know it is up to me to amuse myself or I will go insane.

Ah, seems like I am Trinity.

I am. Therefore I have myself and me.
edit on 16-8-2011 by dizziedame because: add the word 'to'

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

BohemiamBrim, have you heard of Tony Parsons, i think you might like what he has to say:
youtu.be...

Or this, William Samual speaking about aloneness.
youtu.be...

Namaste.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
I AM alone.

that is where fear comes from.
that is what causes the chaos.
that is what gave birth to the Devil, and Insanity.

asking questions.

I AM?
what AM I
where AM I
who AM I

should I say these things out loud?

I AM afraid.
I don't want to be alone.
so I AM not.

THOU SHALT NOT QUESTION GOD.
THOU SHALT NOT QUESTION THYSELF.

Well done my friend. The replies only continue the harmony of the conundrum. What a true delight.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i understand what you mean, i believe for people who do not have the same experiences or feelings as us, it may be crpytic....the thing is its hard to logically write abstract thoughts and realizations, nothing is contained in words, the feeling we get when we read the word solitude isnt from the word, its not held in the curve of the s or the roundness of the o, its in you, its in me, we each experience it first in us, language is just a way to communicate states and i understand what you say, i couldnt have said it better

it is something that drives me to insanity when i think about, how we are all the same thing experiencing life from all angles, we are one thing talking to each other, we all come from one but since we carve out a unique place in space/time we are alone in that space.......utterly alone....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
it may either help or hurt to realize that, since we are all one, none of us are "higher" or "lower" in any imaginable way. there is no up or down, heaven and hell are the same place.

it may either enlighten or terrify to realize, any and all "Gods" of any sort of creation, may not themselves realize what we realize. they may be "higher" in "density" or "vibration".. but they are no more of a God than the rock that bounces up and puts a crack in your windshield.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
we are Gods of this physical realm. we control the grand design through movement and action. we have the gift of perception / delusion. we see what we want to see.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
"alone", its an odd word.

can you be alone if there is no "space" for anything else but yourself?

its not like youre floating, alone, in a dark void, with only your echos to entertain you and keep you from the horror of sanity...

you are the void, you are the echo, you are what sanity is measured by, you are the horror itself. lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The title of the thread is 'none of them know they are alone'. Who are 'they'? Them? If you are alone who are you talking to?
I agree though. All one means only one. All one and alone are the same term.
There is no 'other'.
There is no fear when it is realized that it is all one.
There can be no fear or desire when there is no 'other'.
It is fragmentation that causes conflict.
And there can be no conflict when there is wholeness.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

GOD is alone.

everything is GOD.

think about it.

stop talking, and think.

God is thee I am. God is alone.

God creates existence/life.

Life which have Gods "i am".

God can view and communicate with himself through he's own creation. God does not feel alone any more
Neither do we.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

the quickest way to close someones mind is mentioning specifics.The System has set...firewalls.These firewalls block our personal operating systems from connecting with other's.The System of I deas cannot allow our systems to connect.Try rebooting in safe mode with (out) networking.This allows only important programs to operate.Compassion,Understanding,Trust .through the hackers System's subliminal conditioning is the number cause of infection.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"alone", its an odd word.

can you be alone if there is no "space" for anything else but yourself?

its not like youre floating, alone, in a dark void, with only your echos to entertain you and keep you from the horror of sanity...

you are the void, you are the echo, you are what sanity is measured by, you are the horror itself. lol

all words can become eventually "odd".

can you be alone if your're not? think about it. Because that's about how much sense you are making.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join