It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of them realize they are alone.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I AM alone.

that is where fear comes from.
that is what causes the chaos.
that is what gave birth to the Devil, and Insanity.

asking questions.

I AM?
what AM I
where AM I
who AM I

should I say these things out loud?

I AM afraid.
I don't want to be alone.
so I AM not.

THOU SHALT NOT QUESTION GOD.
THOU SHALT NOT QUESTION THYSELF.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
More gospel ? Oh please, spare us all. Nice poem but cut me some slack. If you were alone, you wouldn't have friends or spouses. I have no friends anymore, and will probably be institutionalised before I get a bloke/boyfriend/girlfriend. I suggest you cut the Bulls**t about being alone. As for god, that is another argument, I am too lazy to delve into.

None of them realise they are alone ? Yes they do, I do for one. I am fully aware which is why I cut myself now and then. Cutting is like drugs, it doesn't change a damn thing but it makes me feel better.

But seriously, some of you need an epiphany and you need one soon.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You have a reply.
You are not alone anymore.
God probably isn't real.
Your alone again.

You need to correct the devil part. I am the devil.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
More gospel ? Oh please, spare us all. Nice poem but cut me some slack. If you were alone, you wouldn't have friends or spouses. I have no friends anymore, and will probably be institutionalised before I get a bloke/boyfriend/girlfriend. I suggest you cut the Bulls**t about being alone. As for god, that is another argument, I am too lazy to delve into.

None of them realise they are alone ? Yes they do, I do for one. I am fully aware which is why I cut myself now and then.

I dont think you under stand it, its more then just a poem, its a understanding of one of the worlds biggest ("conspiracy's") secrets.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfresh
You have a reply.
You are not alone anymore.
God probably isn't real.
Your alone again.

You need to correct the devil part. I am the devil.

I'm Abaddon from Torchwood too! I'm your assistant, god isn't real and neither of us are on your side. Therefore you are alone.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy

None of them realise they are alone ? Yes they do, I do for one. I am fully aware which is why I cut myself now and then.

I dont think you under stand it, its more then just a poem, its a understanding of one of the worlds biggest ("conspiracy's") secrets.

I understood it clearly, there is no god.
It's like asking the question "Was there no god ?" No, there is no god. There never was

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I understood it clearly, there is no god.
It's like asking the question "Was there no god ?" No, there is no god. There never was

you speak and find comfort in your own echo

you understand nothing clearly

you cant even read

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

can it be a secret when it is obvious for "anyone" whos not afraid to see?

its so bright its blinding.
and "everyone" has turned their backs to it.

sanity is ignorance.

LOL

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

There never was you speak and find comfort in your own echo you understand nothing clearly you cant even read

Actually I can read, you were full s**t then and you're full of s**t now. Nobody understands your cryptic post, maybe I'm missing something or you're not being clear. What were you trying to say other then the fact that God exists for the umpteenth time ? We know, you have your faith and I have mine.

And would punctuation hurt you ? I don't want to play the "Timey wimey, ball of weebly-wobbly stuff" game; you're rambling. Just say it in plain English without a poem.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

None of them realise they are alone ? Yes they do, I do for one. I am fully aware which is why I cut myself now and then. Cutting is like drugs, it doesn't change a damn thing but it makes me feel better.

you really are very ordinary.

why do you surround yourself with these fantasies.. if you actually met the Doctor in his TARDIS, do you really think you would even recognize him? do you think he would want to travel with someone like you?
edit on 16-8-2011 by BohemianBrim because: need to stop repaying rudeness in kind.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Actually I can read, you were full s**t then and you're full of s**t now. Nobody understands your cryptic post, maybe I'm missing something or you're not being clear. What were you trying to say other then the fact that God exists for the umpteenth time ? We know, you have your faith and I have mine.

you only believe in yourself

i dont

thats why you have no idea what i am talking about
edit on 16-8-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

why do you surround yourself with these fantasies.. if you actually met the Doctor in his TARDIS, do you really think you would even recognize him? do you think he would want to travel with some boring blockhead like you?

I'm not the point, this is your post stick to it. What are you trying to say ?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

why do you surround yourself with these fantasies.. if you actually met the Doctor in his TARDIS, do you really think you would even recognize him? do you think he would want to travel with some boring blockhead like you?

excuse me? but have you not already claimed to understand?

why do you need me to explain it?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

What were you really trying to say other then jumping on my back ? I'm not the one making cryptic posts. I understood "GOD is there" but who is alone ?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What were you really trying to say other then jumping on my back ? I'm not the one making cryptic posts. I understood "GOD is there" but who is alone ?

LOL

YOU ARE

WE ARE

I AM

as in

I AM TALKING TO MYSELF!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
GOD is alone.

everything is GOD.

think about it.

stop talking, and think.

link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Okay, I'm done with this topic. It makes no sense other then the fact that you are alone. We all are in our own right, I'm done with this

link   

GOD is alone.

everything is GOD.

think about it.

stop talking, and think.

Believe what you want, i'm out.

link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

flee! flee in terror!
save your sanity!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Heartisblack

flee! flee in terror!
save your sanity!!

Terror, dude you have got to be kidding me. I'm fleeing but it isn't in terror. There is no sanity left to save, it's been gone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join