I Can't Believe This, Blatant Evidence Of A Media Conspiracy Against Ron Paul

page: 2
31
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by shadowreborn89
 

People said nice things about Obama in his campaign...until he was elected.
I'm just saying, what makes people trust him so much. Isn't it possible he is just saying all the right things?
There is a fundamental difference between Ron and Obama. Ron speaks with passion about important problems that need attention, in some cases he will even propose a solution to those problems. It's a step beyond the pretty word play of Obama, he doesn't just instill a desire for change, he describes what sort of change the US should aim for and how it can be achieved. He didn't just pop onto the scene all of sudden with a very shadowy background, he's been on the scene for years and obviously has the energy and motive to get a job done.


AND he takes the time to EXPLAIN how we got here. None of the other candidates do that. they spew their lines of BS, but they never explain how we got into this mess and how we get out of it and Ron Paul always does. He talks to the people like we have a brain, and doesn't insult our intelligence.




posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by shadowreborn89
 

People said nice things about Obama in his campaign...until he was elected.
I'm just saying, what makes people trust him so much. Isn't it possible he is just saying all the right things?
There is a fundamental difference between Ron and Obama. Ron speaks with passion about important problems that need attention, in some cases he will even propose a solution to those problems. It's a step beyond the pretty word play of Obama, he doesn't just instill a desire for change, he describes what sort of change the US should aim for and how it can be achieved. He didn't just pop onto the scene all of sudden with a very shadowy background, he's been on the scene for years and obviously has the energy and motive to get a job done.


You guys are right, what was I thinking?!
I love you Ron.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i voted for Obama last election. i wanted to vote for Ron Paull awhile back but i didnt think it was gonna work out.
now im serious about voting for Ron Paul regardless. I'm tired of all these politicians that only cater to their interest groups and rich elites and aren't sincere about the welfare of the american people like Ron Paul is. I don't agree with everything on Ron Pauls platform but some major things I side with him... one big thing is that he seems like he is the only one that wants to fix whats broken and knows how to do it.

Do I have to register as a republican now? How does this work? Thnx.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thank you Jon for bringing us the truth.

Much respect.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
*sigh* help us obi-ron... you're our only hope.





posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Good thread mate.

I am not overly familiar with the legal aspects of this, or in fact how to quote external material (still new) , however I have found the following contained in the Press Councils Code of Ethics.

Codes of Ethics

Most associations of journalists, and many individual news organizations, have adopted codes of ethics. Terms vary. Some codes are binding, and violation of a provision can lead to dismissal by an employer or expulsion from a professional journalism society. But most codes of ethics, instead, offer voluntary guidelines to help journalists make morally and professionally sound decisions. Codes thus encourage greater accountability to readers and viewers.

Some codes of ethics are extremely detailed. Others offer more general principles. A good example is the Code of Ethics for the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ), the largest voluntary association of U.S. news reporters and editors. Its code encourages journalists to abide by four core principles:

• Seek truth and report it: Journalists should be honest, fair and courageous in gathering, reporting and interpreting information.

• Minimize harm: Ethical journalists treat sources, subjects and colleagues as human beings deserving of respect.

• Act independently: Journalists should be free of obligation to any interest other than the public’s right to know.

• Be accountable: Journalists are accountable to their readers, listeners, viewers and each other.

By its own terms, the SPJ code is a voluntary guide to ethical behavior. It states: “The code is intended not as a set of ‘rules’ but as a guide for ethical decision-making. It is not—nor can it be under the First Amendment—legally enforceable.”

The SPJ has a National Ethics Committee, consisting of members from throughout the United States with a special interest and expertise in ethics. Although the committee does not adjudicate specific complaints, it does provide guidance and opinions to journalists and members of the public.

(This is a product of the Bureau of International Information Programs, U.S. Department of State. Web site: www.america.gov...).

The question I am asking is are there any legal precedents that would allow action to be taken here or at the least sanctions by the Press Council itself.

Cheers



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
edit on 16/8/2011 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
And now Rick Perry is echoing what Ron Paul has said for years and years. End the Fed!

"ThinkProgress has video of Perry in Iowa explaining that if Bernanke "prints more money between now and the election, I don't know what y'all would do to him in Iowa, but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas." Perry went on to say that if Bernanke printed more money, the act would be "almost treasonous in my opinion."

"He added, “We’ve already tried this. All it’s going to be doing is devaluing the dollar in your pocket and we cannot afford that. We have to learn the lessons of the past three years that they’ve been devastating. The President of the United States has conducted an experiment on the American economy for almost the last three years, and it has gone tragically wrong and we need to send him a clear message in November of 2012 that new leadership is coming.”

Thief! Rick Perry does NOT believe what he says right here or he would have been saying it earlier. Now Ron Paul takes 2nd in the straw poll with NO media pump up and heres Rick Perry copying everything Ron has said. Do NOT believe this garbage. If anything Rick Perry will say this for the rest of the campaign and then puss out if he gets elected.



The ONLY one who could end the Fed is Ron Paul.

www.huffingtonpost.com...



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by speculativeoptimist
 


What makes you think Ron isn't one of "Them"?
for Ron, I don't like any politician.


If he was "one of them", he would have the media's full backup..
edit on 16-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
i voted for Obama last election. i wanted to vote for Ron Paull awhile back but i didnt think it was gonna work out.
now im serious about voting for Ron Paul regardless. I'm tired of all these politicians that only cater to their interest groups and rich elites and aren't sincere about the welfare of the american people like Ron Paul is. I don't agree with everything on Ron Pauls platform but some major things I side with him... one big thing is that he seems like he is the only one that wants to fix whats broken and knows how to do it.

Do I have to register as a republican now? How does this work? Thnx.


Me too. I voted for Obama, and I don't regret it.

This blatant media shun really tics me off. It's insulting how the media tries to feed us this BS.

I'm registered Democrat but I want to change affiliation so that I can vote in the primary, for Ron Paul. How do you do this. DMV?

EDIT: I just found out that all I have to do is go to the post office, fill out the form and mail it in to the Voter Registrars Office. Lets get a bunch of Democrats to change affiliation, so we can vote for RP in the primary!
edit on 16-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
To the people who say they do not like "any" politician, I urge you to watch the House of Rep's or the Senate on television while the members are speaking. It becomes relatively obvious who the "good guys" are, and who the "bad guys" are. Maybe not "good" or "bad," but "makes sense" and "crazy."

I agree about Ron Paul being treated almost as taboo, or a joke, and if this continues I am going to be even more angry than I am now. And when I get angry I, similar to the Hulk, turn into a huge purple hippopotamus. There are still many people who aren't in the Ron Paul camp, and I understand everyone has their own opinions, but he is the candidate with the longest running record for doing what he says he will do. In my opinion that is the most important quality in a president.

That is why we are safer with him, because we know exactly what we are getting ourselves into. If he does not do what he says he is going to do if elected, and has the backing of Congress, then we can be certain there are people more powerful than any government working behind the scenes.

Unfortunately he is one of the least "electable" candidates, not only in this election, but to date...referring to looks that is, lol. But maybe people have realized that talking a good game and looking good on stage isn't all that being president entails, with what has happened with Obama.

My question is what can "we" do to help him get elected? The ATS straw poll results will give us an idea of where we stand, and my guess is that the results will show us that we should be campaigning somewhere else besides ATS, since we have this sewn up...hopefully at least.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist
 


One of the things I really like about Ron Paul is that he (tells it like it really is)...he doesn't dance around issues. From him you hear the truth.....



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am a new member, but have been following this site for some months now. I have been an ardent Paul supporter and I truly believe that Ron Paul needs to be in the White House. For the peoples sake, it really is the only option. I fear the establishment will never allow it, as long as there is the electoral college instead of the popular vote. That is our governments way of assuring that they have the final say in who gets in. He is way too much of a threat to TPTB. That is very obvious to me in the way that the media is treating him. Hopefully, the fact that he is looked on as a non-issue will have the opposite effect and bring more people over to this side! I voted for him in the last election, and will again next year, but in truth, the votes in my state don't even count. I hope against hope for the sake of my babies futures that he can step in and fix it. (I hope I am correct and not mis-stating about the electoral college vs the popular vote- that is how I have always understood it to be, and if I am wrong please let me know)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

On Sunday morning, with much of the political world camped out in Ames after the straw poll, Bachmann did "the full Ginsburg," appearing on the five major national public affairs television shows. Not a single one of those shows invited Paul, who told Politico on Monday that "I had one interview scheduled for this morning, a national program, but they canceled."

source

It would take me days to go through all the stuff I saw yesterday, but I did see where Murdoch wants the US and Israel to get even closer than they are. Perhaps that could be the crux of the matter?
And here's RP's stand on Israel:



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface
 


I was on the fence, but that video helped me make up my mind. time to change my registration. thanks.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist
 


I'm sure you were just speaking metaphorically, but I assume it isn't true that you "can't believe it." This is almost nothing compared to what our "media" has done to us for a long time now. How anyone can watch any news entertainment is beyond me.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
And now Rick Perry is echoing what Ron Paul has said for years and years. End the Fed!

"ThinkProgress has video of Perry in Iowa explaining that if Bernanke "prints more money between now and the election, I don't know what y'all would do to him in Iowa, but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas." Perry went on to say that if Bernanke printed more money, the act would be "almost treasonous in my opinion."

"He added, “We’ve already tried this. All it’s going to be doing is devaluing the dollar in your pocket and we cannot afford that. We have to learn the lessons of the past three years that they’ve been devastating. The President of the United States has conducted an experiment on the American economy for almost the last three years, and it has gone tragically wrong and we need to send him a clear message in November of 2012 that new leadership is coming.”

Thief! Rick Perry does NOT believe what he says right here or he would have been saying it earlier. Now Ron Paul takes 2nd in the straw poll with NO media pump up and heres Rick Perry copying everything Ron has said. Do NOT believe this garbage. If anything Rick Perry will say this for the rest of the campaign and then puss out if he gets elected.



The ONLY one who could end the Fed is Ron Paul.

www.huffingtonpost.com...


you should make a thread on it.

2nd.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You can bet on one thing with this election. TPTB will not allow anyone in office who is a threat to them. It is probably soooo rigged....its not even funny. The people of the US are so gullible to believe everything the media says and that our President really makes the decisions.

I am so fed up! Literally! I mean....what are WE THE PEOPLE supposed to do to make real change happen? How do we clean house in the White House if our vote does not REALLY count. How are we supposed to have change when we have zero control over anything? I really want to know!
edit on 16-8-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
How do I find out who my electoral college (elector) is? I tried google but didnt come up with what I was looking for. I am not real familiar with how the "electors" decide their vote. Do they take the November polls and base it off of that or is it pretty much who ever they want to vote for?

I apologise for my ignorance in this area.
Damn public schools!!


So does anyone know how to contact the person/s that are ultimatly in charge of my vote?
any help is appreciated. We need to hit the street and become our own source of news and media. If msm, wont do it, then I sure as hell will !!!

Oh and as for what the member that posted the media code of ethics posted.
Can we contact the MSM sources and present them with their own codes in an effort to make them follow them. Is there legal action that can take place? (yes, I know they have big time lawyers, but the facts are staring everyone in the face)

Lets all work together to get this man into the highest office in the land.





new topics
top topics
 
31
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join