It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to stop lurking :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
hey i decided to make a account after about 2 months of lurking lol
well here's a little about myself

-Im 15yo dude who turns 16 next month
-Im into bow hunting and love the outdoors i also wrestle
-I'm getting a new dog this week
(either German shepherd or golden retriever)
- I like conspiracy theories but i don't know what to believe :x
- its kinda weird that i see and hear 111 and 1111 a lot even before i read other peoples experiences with it. (i guess its what other people say and its just numbers i remember)
-uhh that's about it
-when shtf i wont be prepared other then having plentyy of arrows, survival knife, some experience, and the will to live.

yep thats about it

whats TPBT or something like that mean

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by susej

Hi susej, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm 15, I've been in the crazy game for a bit. Some of this stuff here, never gets old. Welcome, it took me a year and then some to join this site. We're good people, we're all a little crazy but we don't stop you. We like to enlighten you with some of our topics, don't worry about missing something. Something else will be around to entertain and enlighten you. Good luck
edit on 15-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thanks, and im looking forward to becoming part of this community

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Welcome man! I fairly new here myself, but it only took me a week of lurking until I HAD to join because I felt like I had alot to add to alot of subjects spoken of on here. Im 20 so I got 5 on ya. Done some archery myself, thats a respectable way to hunt! But ive come to the point where I have more respect for wild animals then I do for most people so I dont want to kill anything unless I gotta eat.

There is alot of cool sh*t people talk about on here, some of it is disturbing, some of it is scary, some of it is very political, and alot of it is just plain cool.

Speak your mind man! enjoy yourself
edit on 15-8-2011 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to hearing your input on the multitude of interesting threads around here.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
After reading your other thread that was just removed, I thought I should come here and tell you that
by reading your other thread I'd advise getting some help.

It's obvious you're fascinated in killing which scares me.

You shouldn'tve done that to your brother.

What are you gonna be like when you're older?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by susej

Welcome I myself just joined. So you only lurked for 2 months before joining? And only 15, that is awesome. Wisdom can reach everyone through the internet now, age doesn't matter, only understanding. Good luck posting here, I suggest reading a book on logical fallacies to help you make sense of all the information here. It will fine tune your bs detector.

Also TPTB means The Powers That Be

new topics

top topics

join