It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do "they" communicate and sound?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
In almost every ET/Alien contact I have read, the contactees have said that the ETs communicate by using telepathic communication. So I have always wondered, how do they sound within the contactee's mind? Do the contactees hear the voice in their own voice, or do they hear it in the ET's voice?

If anyone has links or something similar that has anything to do with this question I would be interested as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
through dreams and binary code

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
"How do "they" communicate and sound?" Do the contactees hear the voice in their own voice, or do they hear it in the ET's voice? Both and through vocalization of their sound systems/units, sometimes...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

Why would they "hear" anything in their mind? Could it also be a possibility that it just happens like a regular thought would happen in their heads? Or maybe all people hear themselves as they think they sound in their heads?

I do know one thing, if it were possible to communicate through telepathy it would probably be a lot easier and more comfortable and more private.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If they use "telepathy", I would think it would be with the help of some technology, rather than plain telepathy. As using technology will make it much more reliable and expandable, think implanted cell phones that work by thinking.

They could also probably have some sort of universal translator that taps into plain telepathy to communicate with species which do not have the technology.

As to how they sound like? First question is how does telepathy sound like?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If they are communicating through telepathy in your head all I could assume is that they would sound similar to your conscience but as if somebody else is controlling it..? hmmm toughy

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
In almost every ET/Alien contact I have read, the contactees have said that the ETs communicate by using telepathic communication. So I have always wondered, how do they sound within the contactee's mind? Do the contactees hear the voice in their own voice, or do they hear it in the ET's voice?

Have you ever meditated? if not sit in a quiet place away from any distraction and close your eyes, relax your body and look within, listen and just relax, this is what the sound of ET communication is in my honest opinion. The deeper you go the louder the voice.

Also ...........

Have you ever listened to your body? simple way to do this is put your head under water the next time you are in the bath or a quiet swimming pool, the silence at times can be deafening, but intriguing.

edit on 16-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timing
reply to post by davidwaters84

Why would they "hear" anything in their mind? Could it also be a possibility that it just happens like a regular thought would happen in their heads? Or maybe all people hear themselves as they think they sound in their heads?

I do know one thing, if it were possible to communicate through telepathy it would probably be a lot easier and more comfortable and more private.

More private? It would it less private, and even give you less privacy.

If someone can send thoughts to you and you can send thought to others (telepathy), then there is no doubt in my mind that your mind can be "hacked" into and people start to "read" your mind without you even knowing it. Because we don't "accept" telepathy as a valid way of communication at this point we are not thinking of this issue that might happen on a day to day basis.

Afterall there are nummerous government experiments that had to do with "psychic" abilities during WWII. I can't even imagine how far they are today. Surely this is not stopped, police and forensics even uses psychics and mediums to solve crimes. And how about all the people that are being more and more "spiritual" and experiencing OOBE (Out Of the Body Experiences) and Astral Projections. The last 2 are not related to the topic (or maybe they are), but we are becoming more aware that we posses more abilities then we are told.

If we truelly are spirit's that use these human bodies as vehicles to roam about in the physical 3D world, then telepathy may be nothing more then we communicating with eachother on a "spiritual" basis, instead of this "known" 3D basis. And "they" may be the same "spirits" as us and thefere can communicate "telepathicly" with us.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
My answer to this: Who the hell knows?

I believe in ETs.
I also believe people who claim to have been in direct contact with them or seem to know all the intricate details about them are bat-# crazy

Just my thoughts on the subject.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I imagine when they're communicating with people they're taking over part of the brain i.e. tuning in to some frequency that we use to focus on stuff. If you can imagine the brain like a TV and what we focus on is usually one channel at a time and when we're not paying attention to anything, like in a dream state, the channels are scrambled. They're getting in there somehow to take over attention. I really think that's how it works.

I think the communication can sound like it comes from our ears or it can come in just knowing something. It probably works either way.
edit on 16-8-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have posted this on ATS before, but I guess it’s appropriate here too.

The mind (and I include all minds) broadcasts in non-physical time – knowingly or not – sending out “cognitive indicators” riding on attraction/opposition signals that operate –conversely – along an elastic, and all encompassing, entangled medium of physical space.

It works like this; the indicators have as their structure - to make it simple - two component parts; bits of information, if you will. The “sender” issues the indicator, and the “recipient” receives it as a two part communication, or so he believes.

What has actually happened is that only one part – bit – has been sent, the other "ghost" having deliberately remained with the “sender”, having attached a cloned suggestion - its state characteristics - of its existence to its twin.

This establishes a line of communication. The second bit – the delivered one – is the inducer, the necessary component that allows (or sometimes enforces) communication.

Therefore, this process allows beings to repeat what is essentially basic information, delivered in purely formal approaches.

To clarify; these indictors contain condensed packages of information, tempered by “telepathy” into a reduced state of its constituent parts. These indicators are – if you will – similar to road signs; simple images that convey far more complex concepts your mind translates into instructions that, in this case, your mind accepts as a message.

(By the way, Information in vocal form is, for want of a better description, the best way of communicating between two sentient beings. The nuances of emotion and sentiment are undiluted this way, and therefore far better performed by physical means. There have been several infamous situations where the “gist” of a telepathic communiqué has been misinterpreted as something it absolutely was not. The lesson learnt was not to assume a sentient being has your best intentions at heart. Or, that they are as smart as they look.)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Since nobody can actually PROVE that he/she has met a being from another world , I would advise that the OP takes all of the above theories ( because that is all they are) with a very large pinch of salt . I personally would be very skeptical of anybody claiming to know how a theoretical being communicates.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Science wouldn't be where it is today without theories.

Yeah, I know we're not scientists but we're investigating something that's unknown (but real), because our "experts" and leaders wont let us in on their findings.
There's a lot of us about too. Some are way off the mark and some of us are probably very close to the truth. There can only be so many right answers. That's why ATS exists.

top topics

join