I don't wanta Fanta!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Okay, I've had enough of this commerical. I usually am not one to go on a rant. I would rather calmly explain my point of view or opinion in logical terms, but this has to stop. "Don't ya wanta Fanta, don't ya, don't ya wanta Fanta!?" NOOOOOOOO! I don't want no daggum Fanta, so quit asking. And wipe that stupid make-up off your face. And take those stupid plastic looking clothes off and put something on that looks real, and it would hurt if they were less revealing. It's amazing how unattractive a woman can look when they are singing the "Wanta Fanta?" song. And stop moving your head and body around in jerky motions, because it's making me sick. And those bright colors, I don't want them on my TV. Forget Fanta, you just blew any chance of me trying that drink, and I don't care what it taste like.

Okay, that's my rant. Feel lucky, because I don't do that often. I feel better now...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Wanta Ranta, Don't you Wanta, Wanta Ranta, Don't you Wanta...

Don't you like my jerky motions, let Fanta dispell your silly notions!

[Edited on 19-8-2004 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
exactly my point. And while they're at it, they can quit making their lips look all pouty like. The girl in the yellow looks like she's ready to cry. And you know that these ladies are getting paid more money than I will ever see in one calender year.

And no, I don't your jerky motions. So quit tempting me with you silly drinking dance.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
aww come on, i know you want a fanta

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Didn't want one, 'til now!

I'll have a six-pack

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You look hot in all that plaster, drink some fanta, faster faster!

Speaking of annoying commercials, the one that annoys me is that...

"rip, slip, brush, aahh!"

But I do love the one where the guys getting ready for work and their singing "glenn!..glenn, glenn, glenn!!"

Wow, now that I scan over my post, I see exactly how messed up I am.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That commmercial has been stuck in my head. It makes me thirsty. :bnghd: i don't want a fanta!
I also like the glen when it's funny. No one sings that song to me *goes and cries in corner*

[Edited on 19-8-2004 by cpr12r]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I had a dream once with that commercial, or maybe I should say I had a nightmare. But I do remember one point saying "well I dunno bout that fanta but you look thirsty, wanna facial" and we can all assume where that dream went.

Now that I looked over my post I realize I am more messed up than JAI.

[Edited on 19-8-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Fanta tastes different in the UK.

I hate those Abnoxious Talking Car commercials. Worst comercial ever! Im not going to drive a whiney car no matter how long it whines. Stupid commercials make Vegemite angry. ::Hulk Smash::

Hmm What does 'dil khalke!' mean anyway? (see above picture)

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
lmao agent, you are messed up

i guess your still cool, though

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why thank you JAI.

Me and my crazy dreams.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Speaking of annoying commercials, the one that annoys me is that...

"rip, slip, brush, aahh!"

Those SOB's should have had me in that focus group. I have a violent reaction to even the THOUGHT of paper or cloth on my teeth.

MAN, I HATE those broadway reject subterraranian finger brusher people.

Ahhhhh.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
SO,

Now, I have a "brush ups" packet on my desk..

A girl from Work brought it over..why? Because I was "chanting" rip zip brush ahhh, while working on her server..I didn't ask for it. But apparently they are free, if you say the words JUST right...!
Or maybe it was my breath, I dunno..

Why was a chanting it JAI?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Now the most amazing part is that there were really "actors" standing and dancing in front of what was probably a green screen singing "rip, slip, brush, aahh!"

THAT is what is really amazing, just like the people on the first dancing Pepto-Bismol commercial. Think about it, at some point there were 5 people dancing around grabbing holding various parts of their bodies, and that cute girl at the end is fanning herself from the rear...that's what is really hilarious...and the thought that someone had to think this stuff up...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by petey_pongo23
THAT is what is really amazing, just like the people on the first dancing Pepto-Bismol commercial. Think about it, at some point there were 5 people dancing around grabbing holding various parts of their bodies, and that cute girl at the end is fanning herself from the rear...that's what is really hilarious...and the thought that someone had to think this stuff up...

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach...diarrhea. YAY Pepto Bismol.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Rant,

LOL..
Excellent use of Icons...

Hi,
This is my portfolio, and yes I have some experience...I was the diarrhea girl
for Pepto-Bismol..

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hmm What does 'dil khalke!' mean anyway? (see above picture)

dil khol ke means "speak your heart". the full slogan is "live your life, speak your heart"

I hate that Pepto commercial too

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I used to drink Pepto when I was younger, because I thought it tasted good. Yeah, that would be something to use in a job interview...

...I love the Peanut Butter Jelly song...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There's a song in the fanta commercial?!!?
- I'm usually so transfixed by the girls....no - I agree - it does get annoying, but I'd enjoy it without the music

But if we're talking about commercials that piss us off here...well...Those of you who live in FL - the new FL lotto commerical - OMG!!!!! They have this stupid wisconsin comedian lady telling some guy he's retarded for only playing the lotto when it's above 20 million, or some crap like that - then she proceeds to bash on him and her laugh....OMG - her f***in laugh :bnghd: - instant channel change....lol

But on a more national scope....I hated those damn Dr. Scholl's gel insert commericals....Are you gelling? I'm gelling...I'm gellin' like magellen -

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
But on a more national scope....I hated those damn Dr. Scholl's gel insert commericals....Are you gelling? I'm gelling...I'm gellin' like magellen -

You are so not gellin'

Hate to be tellin, but I'm gellin like a fellon.

You want some melon?

I like commercials way tooooo much.

Okay, I hate the credit card comerical with the couple on vacation and the paraglider instructor tells the lady when she wants to come down to "wave your feet like a duck".

I know it makes NO sense for me to care about that, but it really sends me into a tirade. I think there's something subliminal in there just for me.

PS - Why don't we have an emoticon with a TIN FOIL HAT!?!?!

[Edited on 20-8-2004 by RANT]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join