It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My faith in Jon Stewart is back!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Anyone else watching the daily show tonight? He had a great segment about how the media is ignoring Ron Paul.
There are some great clips of the media doing their thing that I haven't seen while perusing these boards. And he manages to do it in his usual funny way.
I was kinda worried Jon Stewart would ignore Ron Paul like the rest of the media...not any more!
If you didn't see it, I recommend watching it in 2 hours at 1:30am ET.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Gee finally Stewart waking up to the fact that the POS he supported in 2007-2008 (Obama) was full of it?

A miracle has happened. If Stewart keeps this up, he will get back all the points he lost over the last few years...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Gee finally Stewart waking up to the fact that the POS he supported in 2007-2008 (Obama) was full of it?

hehe, I wouldn't go that far.

A miracle has happened. If Stewart keeps this up, he will get back all the points he lost over the last few years...

but yeah, a miracle has indeed happened. A Lot of people watch the daily show. This is just the publicity Ron Paul needs. More people besides us folks on ATS need to realize that the media isn't giving Paul the coverage he deserves. This'll go a long ways towards that goal.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
SPOILER ALERT! It's only 8:54 here on the west coast.

Edit: 2 hours and counting........
edit on 15-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Stewart is always factual and fair. I can't stand Ron Paul and think he's a wacko ... but the MSM is intentionally ignoring him and yet they'll follow that drooling moron, Sarah Palin, everywhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I've seen Stewart openly criticize Obama multiple times.

It's not as if he's just some liberal puppet. To compare Jon Stewart with Rachel Maddow or Keith Olbermann would be very unwarranted.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Oh please! Stewart will never abandon Obama.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I have to admit...watching that, I got giddy. And then I waited for someone here to mention it. So, when I saw this thread, I got giddy all over again.
Stewart's finally catching on. Now, let's see if Conan mentions him....

ETA: Nope. But that might be a good thing.
edit on 15-8-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yeah , I saw that. It was great! along with the other skits with th 14% er's . That show is hilarious and
often spot on.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OK just watched the segment, and Stewart did indeed a good job at exposing the MSM conspiracy to not talk about Ron Paul.

+100000000000 Stewart... keep it up...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Finally up on Youtube and also the official site.

new topics

top topics

join