It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China Declaring War On the United States?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
China declared war on the US decades if not centuries ago. Pity that this is actually news to some. They all but shouted their intentions from rooftops. And oh, by the way, they have allies in our government and corporations helping them too. Treasonous by many definitions. Anyone who didn't see this coming really has to be complicit.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

In his other thread, sbctinfantry says:
"☼ To say the entire US Stealth Fleet is grounded is an open invitation to hostilities from other countries, and is much like a boxer feigning weakness to entice the opponent into making an advance. A trap."

It is also possible that Obama telling us hes dismantling our forces is also a 'trap'.

All a clever way of getting one's enemies to show themselves.

Whether I believe any of it, I can't truly say.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I've felt like they declared war on us too, but when did they declare war on us years ago? If they shouted it from the rooftops I would have assumed it would have been taken more seriously. Links to info from when they originally declared war?

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

Sorry. Can't link you to what I've observed over decades and in dealings with the Chinese since the early 90s. Anyone paying attention, particularly those in seats of power such as government and corporate officials, would have seen the same or at the very least questioned motives and maneuverings. It's a different culture with a different and perhaps more patient timeline. And please read my words more carefully as I did not say they actually shouted it from the rooftops.

You might find this reading interesting though, as a start: Unrestricted Warfare. Also, your definition of war might vary slightly]/i] from mine.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Qemyst

Sorry. Can't link you to what I've observed over decades and in dealings with the Chinese since the early 90s. Anyone paying attention, particularly those in seats of power such as government and corporate officials, would have seen the same or at the very least questioned motives and maneuverings. It's a different culture with a different and perhaps more patient timeline. And please read my words more carefully as I did not say they actually shouted it from the rooftops.

You might find this reading interesting though, as a start: Unrestricted Warfare. Also, your definition of war might vary slightly]/i] from mine.

My apologies. If they all -BUT- shouted it from the rooftops, I would assume we STILL would have taken it more seriously, as there's MANY ways to declare something without 'shouting it from the rooftops' that are just as loud.

And as for them declaring war on us, and my definition of war varying from yours, I didn't want to come out and SAY it, but I totally agree that they're being a little too sneaky for it not to be taken as an act of war. Call it 'war' if you wish. One things right about the OP's video though if you ask me. We're not responding to China in a 'clear enough manner' and it's making us look like a bunch of chumps.

I'll check out the link.

EDIT: After reading a good amount of this so far it strengthens what I had already felt. They are definitely at war with us, they're just chipping away slowly in seemingly less threatening ways than traditional war we are accustomed to. I hope we retaliate very soon....

Cheers

edit on 15-8-2011 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Although China harbors ill will towards us, you are making a mistake by underestimating the United States and its allies.

We are 70 years ahead in many vital tech sectors. We have a droid airforce that is the match of any other airforce in existence. Same with our Navy, with lots of Terminator style remote tech. We have dolphins that can plant bombs on shipping, or drag spy packages into enemy harbors. We own the Earths bodies of water like Posideon, believe it.

Our Special Forces are the terror of billions of people worldwide. Hardened Mujahadeen cry like babes in their caves when the AC-130 Spookies start flying overhead. It means there are Spec Ops on the ground, and many people will die that night. Have you seen the live in interview with the Dutch reporter who lived with the Taliban for a week? The commander was sobbing in the corner when Spooky started circling his mountain village. US Special Forces are the most elite of the elite. You can't really even begin to imagine.

What is China going to do? Swim over to America? Even with a crippling disaster, mixed with public dissent, our military would be capable of repelling virtually any attack that could concievably be launched against the Mainland. I have doubts about Hawaii, and the Naval base that exist there.

America is not the weak man of the World by any means. And while China is indeed a powerful rival, our Nation wont fade to history regardless of what you believe. America was once great, and maybe all it needs is a powerful unifying force to reclaim its former glory.

Let them come and try to take my land from me, ill devastate the little buggers.
edit on 16-8-2011 by OldRepublic22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OldRepublic22

I'm not worried about them taking over our mainland. I'm just frustrated that America isn't doing anything to them for their clear intrusions into our corporations, government, banks, etc.
Therefore, IF they aren't able to take us over, our government needs to say "Stop this bs right now, or we'll do more than hack your systems."

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

We ARE hacking their systems, like everyday.

We send in dozens of spies at a time, many of which we sell out in an effort to cover the others tracks.

Hacking them is the very smallest aspect of our covert relationship with China.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Are we winning?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

The blade is double edged you see...

They have more money, while we have a greater strategic advantage...Money is a powerful weapon however.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There is a lot of tension going on in the international economy and some big changes are going to have to be made to find a more sustainable solution. This will result in limiting some corrupt practices and some will view this as a war on their beliefs to value money above all else. With most of the current wars being more about corporate profits rather than the cohesion of society there are some powerful forces at play with the progress, control and direction of civilisation at stake.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

You make an intelligent point friend.

It also reminded me of “Walk softly and carry a big stick, you shall go far” — Teddy Roosevelt

Though the alternative, that of Obama actually stripping the US's offensive power from under it does not bare thinking about.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It sounds like you are hard pressed to give up the 'greatest nation in the world' brainwashing that you have received since childhood.

"Power corrupts, Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

All empires collapse.

I am quite sure the US will start WW3 before giving up it's power, the clock is ticking; Both China and India are set to replace the US as main super powers, China, within this decade.

That will mean the US will have nothing to lose in initiating the next world war.

Just my opinion.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I see my nation from a strategic point of view, buddy.

Keep you gob shut unless you know exactly what your talking about.

You wouldn't have came off as retarded in your last post.

And good luck to any little buggers who want to try an dodge a thousand MIRV'ed warheads.
edit on 16-8-2011 by OldRepublic22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

China did launch a stealth EMP missile off the west coast.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I doubt that China will get rid of its cash cow, the US, anytime soon. When they do decide to "declare war" it will be far from conventional. If I had to take an educated guess, they, along with Russia, would dump the rest of their US treasuries and start hacking away. A two prong attack without firing a single bullet or missile or taking one single life. Financial and Cyber warfare has already begun. IMHO

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Whoa man you need to relax. You can't provide absolute proof that you know 'exactly' what you're talking about either. No-one can. Only the governments can.

Just relax.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Declaring war and busting into a country is so old school. Nowadays pillaging a countries economy and entire government is all the rage.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Was watching a movie 'the art of war'. Where the evil adversairy beleves in a conspiracy where the Chinese attack the US from within. Just like the ancient Chinese book, the art of war, describes. I thought that was very applicable on today.

The Chinese do not need to declare war to an enemy they own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join