It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China Declaring War On the United States?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Oh boy. Is this real or just fear mongering by the media again? If it's real it's scary.

Very scary. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Fear Mongering at its finest.

"Declaring War"? Really? Hey, if I was China I would want to see that chopper too. I do think its wrong for them to steal our secrets, but it isn't them declaring war, that is a long ways away.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

Obviously the MSM exaggerates things but could this be a sign of things to come?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
don't think that THIS constitutes an war, but I feel it will eventually happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Video says China is still limited on technology. For now anyway there would be too much loss on their side to try to move on with plans, as of yet anyway. Trade is a big thing, as is the plan of being given American land for their crop, etc., use. Fear Mongering, sure, but he's right US should be more informed on what they are taking as far as technology.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
ah yes their plan is working to perfection. Seriously does anybody really think that "helicopter" was ever real. This is just useless propaganda to further incriminate pakistan and pass off the whole bin laden raid as ever going down. also i do not think it would be in chinas best intrest to "declare war" on anybody especially the us.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What he states is true, I have listened to many credible people discuss this before.

I don't know if this is the medium to go off on a rant about it though. I also agree with him on his assessment of Obama. I could believe the Chinese thinking him to be weak. They have visited the United States of late and had opinions regarding the US military hardware. I think they fancy themselves as the next Soviet Union, locking horns with the US in the second cold war and they certainly have the credentials.

With an ever increasing military budget and many of their military programmes being very secretive, I think they are openly laughing with the state visits. They requested to see US military hardware when they came over to the US, whilst they probably already have far more secure information about US technology than America cares to admit to.

In addition, they were questioned only a few days ago as to their purpose for upgrading a former Soviet Carrier by the US. This is the start of more frequent cat and mouse games that will escalate into another arms race, however, this time the potential adversary has had time to prepare and do it's home work, not to mention has the strong economy as a basis from which to expand, in contrast to Soviet Russia during the cold war.

The US is concerned about the aquisition of a carrier, as before, China were not to be feared militarily on the global stage as they had little to no 'projection' capability. This carrier marks a change in direction for China and it is only the first of many.

Eventually, we will have two 'World Police'; Team America and Team China, both fighting under the radar for global influence and strategic positions.

With assistance from Russia, yes, China is to be feared.

Regards, Skellon
edit on 15-8-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Its not.declaration of war but this is how it begins. Chinese are waging a financial and informational war against the US. This is fact. They openly state they US should be wiped out and now one of the US allies turns its back to the US and delivers a piece of tech to the enemy. This is a recipe for disaster.
This would be the perfect time to take down the US imho. Economically defeated. President seen as weak, and forces spread out thin. Not to mention a large majority of the population of the states in financial ruin. The perfect time. And now in this video talk about striking back hard.

There's a doins a transpirin.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The gentleman in the video didn't really say anything. He sounded like a politician answering a tough question. He offered no facts, no examples, no anything.

He talked and talked, far too long. He talked so long that I think he was just talking. When he finished talking, I was relieved because he wasn't talking. But when he talked... man I wished he would just stop talking.

^ Exactly what he was doing, TALKING. Doesn't offer a shred of evidence. Just want's to make us fear the Chinese.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Propaganda.

In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment," said Reagan, "we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond.

Change a couple of words and you get what this propaganda is about.

In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment," said Reagan, "we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity(The USA). Perhaps we need some outside(China), universal threat to make us recognize this common bond.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I would agree, though with their only projection capability being hacking at the moment. They would have to deploy the mother of all cyber attacks on the states and be ready for retaliation.

Which they would be... their military is strong as a defensive force and they are not short of missiles.

It would bait the US into a retaliation that it could not guarantee winning.

Let's not forget that Obama got his Nobel prize for effectively neutering America's ability to first-strike with nukes.

Poor guys, what did you let him do that for?

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Nvm..............
edit on 15-8-2011 by Coogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Infact, this also plays into the theory regarding that airline flight being a Chinese missile.

I can neither confirm or deny that it was, however if it was a Chinese ballistic missile, launched with the sole purpose of testing the US's response, especially that of the President, then mission accomplished for the Chinese.

Again, if it was a Chinese missile, it would be very humiliating for the US government to have identified it as so. Therefore acknowledging that the Chinese were capable of a suprise attack from a submarine off the coast of California for example.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have been thinking what this guy in the video is saying for years. They have numbers equal to ARMIES of hackers over there, day in day out, hacking MANY governments, not just the US. This link gives some info, and even more links into the 5 year, biggest hack ever that was supposedly discovered by McAfee. My favorite quote, at least from the Popsci site, is:

" 'The long list of victims in the five-year campaign include the governments of the United States, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Vietnam and Canada; the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN); the International Olympic Committee (IOC); the World Anti-Doping Agency; and an array of companies, from defense contractors to high-tech enterprises.' And China, right? Surely if someone was going to hack big targets in the U.S. and Europe, the IOC, the UN, and every major economic player in Asia/Indochina, that person surely wouldn’t overlook China, the biggest player of them all, right? No? That’s interesting."

China has constantly claimed that the hackers are causing damage to China itself, and that they want to stop them just as much as the rest of the affected world does. Whether it is true or not as to how much damage the hackers are causing internally to their own government, I don't believe China's empathetic "they're hacking us too, and it sucks for us too". I feel like the reality of the situation is that IF these hackers are NOT affiliated with the Chinese government, the Chinese government comes along and says "you're going to jail.....unlessssssss....ohhhhhhh... you give us all the secrets and sensitive information you've turned up." then they proceed to give their government the info.. then the government says "Ok. No jail for you. Thanks for the info. Stop dinking with stuff inside China. If you MUST HACK, do it to USA, and other rival nations."

Then again, perhaps China is just straight up affiliated with them, and have employed them for the sole purpose of gaining sensitive information to provide.

And THEN YET AGAIN, perhaps it's nothing at all. I'm not claiming I have any proof. I'm just claiming that it all seems very strange.

EDIT: If I recall, the US government was also recently supposedly revising the cyber warfare rules as a RESULT of how many intrusions are happening from China. Some of the changes to the rules may allow PHYSICAL retaliation for cyber warfare. Looking for info....
EDIT: This link is one that highlights the Cyber warfare info I was looking for.

Cheers.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So as a concerned Canadian in a coastal port town on the East side,,facing Europe,,
big in ww2,,
do we secure ports,, bad,,or ?????,,,
is there a concenses yet on limited or expanded,?
i mean common this is getting scary,,
they just launced a Aircraft Carrier,, too protect,
its newly aquired Island chain of Ports
from the Phillpines, to Guam?

Taiwan asks for jets and there told no,,?
cause we dont want them too fall into Chinese hands?
have they been sold to the Chinese for Debt?

more news too come i guess,, but it is scary,,,

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
So as a concerned Canadian in a coastal port town on the East side,,facing Europe,,
big in ww2,,
do we secure ports,, bad,,or ?????,,,
is there a concenses yet on limited or expanded,?
i mean common this is getting scary,,
they just launced a Aircraft Carrier,, too protect,
its newly aquired Island chain of Ports
from the Phillpines, to Guam?

Taiwan asks for jets and there told no,,?
cause we dont want them too fall into Chinese hands?
have they been sold to the Chinese for Debt?

more news too come i guess,, but it is scary,,,

Regarding Taiwan wanting info on our jets. Perhaps Taiwan is secretly aiding China. Hence Taiwan having been a target of the 5 year hack campaign. Taiwan gets our info, China gets it from them.

*shrug*

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

bless you

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Is Pakistan being played by the US and China? I think so and here's why.

Topics Include :

☼ Our best stealth helicopter was revealed by crashing during the raid of Osama bin Laden
☼ Our entire stealth fleet is grounded.
☼ We lost two spaceplanes shortly after launch, one in March 2010, and one in August 2011.
☼ Pakistan shows stealth helicopter to the Chinese
☼ US bombs Pakistan Border with Predator Drones.
☼ The Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline (Afghanistan / Pakistan / India)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already a topic discussing the matter, if you want to include it. It actually has more than just a video and two lines in the OP. Feel free to check it out.
edit on 2011/8/15 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Checked the link out and left my bit of input. However, I don't see that they're really covering the same topic.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Clinton gave China our technology, and now this admin, at least through incompetence or accident or who knows maybe not really an accident also gives China our technology. Who knew. Does it surprise anyone, being that OBama already told us how he was going to dismantle our military capabilities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join