It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im losing the ability to communicate with people.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I know what you mean. This is why I think we were ment to communicate telepathically. We could than instantly communicate thoughts and feelings without translating them into limited words.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

There is no reason to search for truth for the sake of sharing it with others. Write it down, at least for yourself.
edit on 16-8-2011 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I dont condone alcoholism, but have a couple beers! With the most understanding friend or family member you have.....I just had a couple beers with my father, and we talked about politics and things of the such, I feel when I loosen up a little and have someone around I trust and confide in I can really get some information and opinions out of my head and explain why I think that way. Of course I cant explain all my views in one night,( it would take years) But I can get some of it out and it does make sense, most of the time people agree with me.

You were ment to speak your mind man, people will speak theirs and even if they take it wrong its not your fault. Opinions, theories, and personal outlooks will always be examined and people will attempt to debunk or change them....Hell, thats alright....Put forth your evidence, examples, and opinions the best you can and although not everyone, there will be people who agree with ya!
edit on 16-8-2011 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
words dont seem able to encompass the ideas.

This is what happens to me too.

Its kind of like...my brain catalogued all of the information which I have absorbed, all of the books and websites and podcasts and stray conversations with people. And little by little all of the information started finding connections on its own, because of what was already in there..on file, lol. And now its too big and connected to pull one little idea out all by itself. All the other stuff tries to come tumbling out, too, lol.

And skimming the thread responses so far...I am so excited to see so many others who operate in a similar way. I had no idea. It makes me wish there was truly a place where a person could just let the thoughts tumble out and see how they grow and shape with everything that others could add to it. I mean someplace without "pics or it didn't happen" and "if it were true it would be the front page news"...lol.

Thanks for having the courage to post this, OP. I am enjoying this thread so much.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

edit on 16-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

people, and the things they say, are more than they seem... ive learned some of the "biggest" truths from hearing what people say beyond what they intended to say... its the forest for the trees... the biggest picture.

I know exactly what you mean.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am in the same shoes as you. Just have to move to the next step.The next step is hitting the books, and doing some deep though exercises to work out this confusion.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

the more the focus of my mind goes inward, deeper and deeper in a search for truth...

You have established some understandings and perceptions by going within. It is great to see you coming to a forum to now start focusing your mind outwards. You do need to engage with the community more through discussion and research to build up the ability to bridge the outer world with the inner world.

Writing can be tough to do it right, make it concise and clearly express the message. I have spent hours, even days just thinking about one sentence at times looking for the right connections between concepts. The answers are their but the work is up to you. You have made a great start in identifying the problem, now you need to work on it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

In my opinion, it's the two cents what you given what counts. Never be afraid to speak your mind.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Peace to you brother. I touched on this briefly in the "Enlightened Ego" thread.

As we begin to have deeper realizations about life, this often can lead us to feeling separated from the rest of society. This is telling about our state of awakening though, in that, in many ways we have only furthered our illusionary perception of reality. Nonetheless, as others stated, this most likely is just a natural part of the process. The most important thing we must make sure of though, is that it does not lead us into feeling superior over others.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Therefore , aside from getting more valuable human interaction with likeminded people, you ought to become a writer and allow the dialogue of your characters to speak these thoughts about the human condition and, in the process, successfully place those ideas into the heads of your readers, how would that make you feel, to fulfill your innermost hearts desire..?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I was thinking about this subject tonight. I have lost interest in the material side of life but everyone around me is still playing the game. Everyone looks at me like I have lost a screw. I am know trying to learn about Reiki Healing and I get some looks like you have lost your mind. I hope everyone wakes up soon. I figure I was brainwashed for most of my life and then one day things started feeling like a lie. The more I watched MSM I noticed lies. That was my awakening moment.

Peace to you.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This was all i could think of after reading your post...

..."Words strain,
Crack and sometimes break, under the burden,
Under the tension, slip, slide, perish,
Decay with imprecision, will not stay in place,
Will not stay still..." — T. S. Eliot, American poet and playwright, excerpt from, "Burnt Norton", 1935

Some of the best artists, writers and poets became what they were out of the frustration of communication

i hope you'll find your voice

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Here Mooji talks about 'Losing interest in social interaction':
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Sounds like someone is at a lost for words
it happens to the best of us, maybe you should take up writing? get more organize with your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You could always try referencing or quoting some writer's or thinkers involved in the field you are talking about? I get what you are saying though. Even if you express your ideas and thoughts perfectly, some people who aren't receptive will just dismiss what you are saying immediately without even trying to understand. In such cases, you are obviously just wasting your time!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
well to be honest with you,when i start reading your post,i was like 'welcome to my life".I turn into a solitary lion,because people i talk to seem so superficial,and i am not judging anyone,but they just don't want to know or talk about deeper thoughts.Its like there is no desire whatsoever for THE TRUTH,behind all these lies we are being told.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This may be one possibility that could help www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think what the OP is describing is completely natural to the majority of users that would find this website, regardless of what you believe I'm certain that at some point each one of us will go through a period where the amount of questions becomes too much and you start to question your own sanity.

I know I've been through something similar, actually I probably go through periods like that every couple of months.

Enjoy the ride and don't let it bog you down!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

write a song or poem about it, might help to try and force the thoughts into structured parts.. plus, thats a groovy title...

Everything after I AM is a minefield.

edit on 16-8-2011 by klenker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join