It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm not happy with ATS.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello,
I'm from Upstate NY. I would strongly consider myself a patriot of this country. I have tried to express this already but ATS seems to think its wasn't a proper intro........

I am a college grad with a Bachelor's degree. I have become open to the idea of realistic corruption in our politics. It has lead me to this site. I am happy with information that has been provided by all the members. I advocate freedom. I advocate the Constitution and what its stands for. I believe in actually doing something about it.

First I need to get past the moderators......then the Establishment.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree

Really??? Why?

Take my advice. Give up on the whole moderator thing.... Easier to combat the Establishment and wrestle complete control over the known Universe-- except this website of course.

edit on 15-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

There you go. Now you are -------conforming-------
Welcome. I see no reason this one won't pass muster.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
could be a conspiracy against you or... wait, you just signed up today and are running your mouth about what i still dont even understand? it was probably a mistake you made not ats. By the way its led not lead.

link   

link   

see? Two, no three replies already. You are on your way.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
welcome

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Have you looked at the T&C?

They're pretty easy to follow.... Once you know what not to do...it's pretty much free reign around here.

Welcome, btw.

edit on 15-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hi and welcome and yes you are given quite a long leash as long as you follow the simple rules they have laid out for the benefit of everyone on the site.

There's no reason you can't say whatever you need to as long as it's done in a constructive manner.

Hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Looks like you are off to a very good start. LOL.

Welcome to ATS. this site is awsome.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well now it looks like you are batting .250
Batter up

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
Hello,
I'm from Upstate NY. I would strongly consider myself a patriot of this country. I have tried to express this already but ATS seems to think its wasn't a proper intro........

I am a college grad with a Bachelor's degree. I have become open to the idea of realistic corruption in our politics. It has lead me to this site. I am happy with information that has been provided by all the members. I advocate freedom. I advocate the Constitution and what its stands for. I believe in actually doing something about it.

If you feel the need to get past the mods here, then you probably don't even need to try. These guys... the mods, are not your enemies. I don't agree with a lot of ATS policy but this is their property and I appreciate the large scale forum to speak on so many topics.

I don't have to agree with... or even trust the people who own this site to know that I am grateful that it is here.

Of course, what you think and do is up to you.

Best wishes

edit on 15-8-2011 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here I am ..you are officially Welcomed to ATS

20 posts will come quickly..just reply to posts that interest you and welcome new members

Again Welcome to Ats from an old man in South Texas

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Hello FreedomXisntXFree, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

what ever happened to freedom of speech? your only as free to do as you are told.
welcome to ats.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What Sauron said....

It's easy enough to want to sign up, and spill your guts right away on a topic you've been itching to find an audience for.
Just take your time. treat others with respect. Get some posts under your belt.
It's not even a lot, just 20...Gives you a feel for the place, and the people.
It's an amazing group of people, just an amazing wealth of information to be found.
there's no reason to feel the need to "get past" the moderators.
You can say anything you want, on pretty much any topic.
It's just how you say it. That's what matters.
Do unto others.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hi FreedomXisntXFree... and welcome.

I can relate to your OP... I've been reading ATS for quite a while now, but only recently joined. I enjoy the content on this site, and like to contribute when relevant.

My first (and only) run-in with the mods was in this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

... where there was some great discussion going on. One of my posts obviously offended the OP, and she called violation of T&C and reported my post leading to a bunch of my posts from that thread being removed for T&C violations, and being "off topic". Incidentally, on re-reading the T&C's to see what I had violated, there was nothing that actually was in violation, and my posts were on topic.

I posted, defending my removed post, and that post was quickly removed too. I sent a personal message to the Mod that removed my posts asking exactly how my posts had been off-topic and how I had violated the T&C's, but never got a response, so I can understand your disillusionment.

In the end the Mod's word is gospel on a site like this, and it’s not worth arguing the point. Regardless of that, this site still has lots of great stuff!

edit on 15-8-2011 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Btw. Please search and "like" Silent March On Washington November 5th, 2011. I am serious about this and its something everyone on ATS can rally around and spread the word.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join