It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i'm tired of your scheme to rile the people up, why don't you take a vacation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
ROBERT PATISON! you are the most hypocritical scumbag of all televangelists! everyday i see you slander 'demonic' democrats and ask for money! i understand people have religion and thats ok, but you are not in it to guide people thru christianity, not one bit! you only want money and people to agree with your take on politics. your just a glorified gear in the left wing political machine. you are not a christian, your doing exactly what jesus was pissed about when he knocked the tables over. i'm pissed too
edit on 8/15/2011 by maria_stardust because: removed profanity circumvention from thread title

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

lol this should be moved to rants. How or what is the conspiracy here that a televangelist wants money hates liberals?
I think you just blew the lid right open.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
ROBERT PATISON! you are the most hypocritical scumbag of all televangelists! everyday i see you slander 'demonic' democrats and ask for money! i understand people have religion and thats ok, but you are not in it to guide people thru christianity, not one bit! you only want money and people to agree with your take on politics. your just a glorified gear in the left wing political machine. you are not a christian, your doing exactly what jesus was pissed about when he knocked the tables over. i'm pissed too

threads going to get deleted with that title id change it.........

and if he bothers you so much, dont watch........

smile!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You just sound mad my friend.... At whom I'm not sure??? Maybe take a step back and explain your anger a little more.

Thanks
Red

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

At first i was like; this Robert Patison must be a douche politician. Then i google'd his name and saw a picture of a sparkly anorexic looking hermaphrodite, rubbing his love organs against an older man. . .Why would you even talk about him?

But then i was like, thank you for reminding me how much i hate Twilight

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by coolnet12see

haha im not sure what YOUR talking about, but im talking about the old fart from the 700 club

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Isn't that Pat Robertson?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

dammit i knew i missed something... adult a.d.d. rage and mild dyslexia don't mix very well

new topics

top topics

join