It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry… it just keeps getting worse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

At this time I think I will vote for Joe the plummer if I get the chance.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

At this time I think I will vote for Joe the plummer if I get the chance.

I would rather vote for my kids diaper bin into the White House than Perry. In fact, I'd rather have Bush again than Perry.

Seriously, there is so much that is horrible about this guy that I can't fathom why anyone could support him.

My god I hope whoever is supporting this guy comes to their senses.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I am good at character reading, I never liked Bush Jr, I did like Reagan, Bush senior and Clinton, I fell for Obama's promises because he was an "exemption" and was to make history in the country.

Beside that this guy gives me a bad vibe, just like Bush did.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I am good at character reading, I never liked Bush Jr, I did like Reagan, Bush senior and Clinton, I fell for Obama's promises because he was an "exemption" and was to make history in the country. Beside that this guy gives me a bad vibe, just like Bush did.

He creeps me out...just seeing him talk. You can tell something is amiss. Myself, I'd rather see Bernie Sanders in the White House, but since he will not run against Obama...I hope that Ron Paul supporters beat down Perry.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I got the feeling that we are to have the Perry guy for a long time to come. Like I say before he is "electable" and for the Republicans looking for votes he is their best chance.

Unless he span his wings too wide for his own good, (he already is doing this trying to gain favors) he will create his own demise.

edit on 16-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

God forbid Perry becomes President.

I would rather vote for Satan himself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

Sooo...you'd rather vote for Perry? Cuz they're the same evil being.

So he's a hard-line, fundamentalist, dominionist Christian, linked with a hard-line, fundamentalist, dominist Christian movement, but is good friends with a globalist Islamist sect? Talk about your NWO material.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Actually he is like Bush junior, he spanned his wings to cover every angle of groups from radical to moderate, in order to win their votes.

But when he came into the White house, oh, boy, he got a different agenda that never helped those that gave him votes.

He catered to nothing but corporate America and foreign interest groups in the middle east, he was after all a good friend of the Saud family in Arabia.

But during his campaign he was a good born again Christian and the fundamentalist right bought into it.

edit on 17-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You guys are right. I was wrong regarding my aging of Christianity vs Islam. I should have checked my facts. My point still stands though (regarding the teaching of other cultures/religions)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join