It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry… it just keeps getting worse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A little known relationship between 2012 Presidential candidate Rick Perry and a Muslim leader named “His Highness” Prince Shah Karim Al-Husayni is now coming to the surface. Al-Husayni is the spiritual leader of a Shiite sect of Nizari Ismaili Muslims. According to this sect Al-Husayni is the current Imam of Ismaili Muslims. They are the other sect of Shia Islam, the majority is Twelvers. These Nizariyyah’s are descendants of the Fatimid Caliphate and the subsequent Assassins of Alamut under Dai Hassan as-Sabbah.

The major part of this Islamic sect is to the dedication of social justice globally. This has been actively pursued by Al-Husayni through the creation of a World Constitution for Nizariyyah’s. He is a very wealthy man with a global reach, owning many outlets from which he reaches out to his religious community. Aga Kahn Development Network is a group of private, non-denominational development agencies founded and guided by him. His wealth has been reported to be $800 million. And did I mention he claims a direct lineage to the Prophet Muhammad himself? Also in this sect the Imam is truly believed to be the “face of God (Allah)” and since Al-Husayni is the Imam…

Source

Perry is a friend of the Aga Khan, the religious leader of the Ismailis, a sect of Shia Islam that claims a reported 15 to 20 million adherents worldwide. Sprouting from that friendship are at least two cooperation agreements between the state of Texas and Ismaili institutions, including a far-reaching program to educate Texas schoolchildren about Islam. That's a partnership that has already prompted a bit of grumbling in far-right corners of the blogosphere and could conceivably become a primary issue if, as expected, Perry enters the presidential race.

This just raises even more questions about the guy. So he is aligned with a Dominionist group of Christians known as the New Apostolic Reformation which burned Native American artifacts, called Oprah the ‘Whore of Babylon’, and want to “infiltrate” the 7 ‘mountains’ of society so as to bring about the end times. He has attended a Bilderberg meeting a few years ago, which would usually mean that he is the guy they want in the office. And now he has connections to a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad and is a leader of a Muslim religious sect while partnering with him to teach Islamic culture in Texas schools.

Somehow I just think this guy is in places those of us here on ATS have long talked about. Nothing, not one thing, about this guy sits right with me. For what reason would he be involved in a Christian dominionist group, an insider/puppet for Bilderberg, and partnered with a wealthy Imam of a Muslims sect, other than to be the ultimate infiltrator?

Source #2
Source #3
Enemy of America: Rick Perry
The biggest religious movement you never heard of
Muslim Histories and Culture Project – San Antonio Independent School District
Nizari
His Highness Shah Karim al-Hussayni, The Aga Khan IV

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I don't have time to research this guy.
It might not sound intellectual and highbrow - but with this one I have bad feelings - and I can say I have never said that before about anyone. I feel the bad meter is officially pegged with this one. Just the gut saying.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBirdSaid

All I have to say is that if you are crazy then they better call me crazy too because I have the same gut feeling and I am one of the people here on ATS who dismisses about 90% of conspiracies. But not only is this a gut feeling about him but it just seems that every bad group you could think of someone being in, he is somehow involved with them. There are groups that I never knew existed which are crazy and he is aligned with them.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As a naturalized Texas, I'm no friend of Perry, but this thread seems to fly in the face of his comment I saw yesterday or earlier today on the MSM whee he said that he was religiously bound to Israel.

To give your thread credibility, OP, you may want to explain that apparent discrepancy.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Perry is just another establishment goon that came in because they had to derail as much attention away from Ron Paul's close 2nd, and Bachmann's robotic demeanor.

Even though the Republicans spout off about how Islam is evil and such, they will find a way to either bury this issue or make it seem innocent. It may be innocent, but the hypocrisy will be laid on pretty thick!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

That is what I do not understand about all this! He is aligned with the NAR, a religious group which wants global Christian Dominionism and excludes everyone who is not Protestant. But before that he was friends with this rich Imam since 2002 and now he is saying to the public that he is a protector of Israel. It is so complicated to put all this together unless we factor in a current unknown but what could that unknown be? Perhaps he is the master of saying one thing to the public (such as the Israel comment) but behind the scenes actually aligned with a group opposed to what he said in public.

This reminds me of how he just came out and said one of the most important issues is the immigration crisis just a few years after he said in Mexico City that there should be an open border with Mexico. Either he is the ultimate liar and deceiver, there is something beyond sinister to him, or both.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i've got a feeling he's going to get the nomination.

He is who the establishment wants, and Fox News will be behind him 100 percent.

If there is anyone who is a hack...it's this guy.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Rick Perry is simply the 2012 version of Fred Thompson. A Johnny Come Lately candidate that looks good to repos until they wake up and throw back the curtains.

I find it interesting that Michele Bachmann is "the" candidate right now.
Way to throw another elections, Republicans.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Does anyone know if "Freedom Works" has thrown there support behind Perry?

Glen Beck and FW are tied together.

S/F misoir

Glad you are bringing this dirtbag to light.
edit on 15-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Another of the political refugee class who might one day seek to be installed as the Shah of Iran, not too surprising that he might wish good relations with a possible future president.
Khan is widely regarded as a humanitarian and diplomat extraordinaire, the recipient of a family fortune made by granting trade concessions to Western powers. His family has long been supported by those powers to help infiltrate and control events in the middle east and central Asia through various foundations and grant programs.
Interesting connection that you've found here, yet another sign (to me) that Perry is indeed being groomed as the next President of the United States.

If you think this is somehow a liability to him being elected remember that the Bush family had a 25 year connection with the Bin Laden family when Dubya was elected, er appointed back in 2000.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 15-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Something I found about Rick Perry:

Former senator and current banker Phil Gramm of Texas -- well-connected to big donors but controversial for his role in preventing tighter regulation of Wall Street -- told The Huffington Post yesterday that he is endorsing his former student and political protege, Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

Gramm'spublic endorsement comes with some political baggage. Gramm's efforts in the late 1990s to deregulate banking and prevent the regulation of derivatives is widely seen as having helped cause the economic bubble of the decade -- and subsequent catastrophic meltdown of 2008.

In the midst of that meltdown, in his capacity as economic advisor to Sen. John McCain's campaign, Gramm infamously dismissed the looming collapse as a "mental recession." That remark alone, defended to the end, help seal McCain's reputation as a man out of touch with Main Street realities.

Gramm and Perry are close friends, going back to the days when Perry was a student of Gramm's at A&M.

A mediocre student, Perry nevertheless impressed Gramm with his small-town grit and determination to be a pilot.

"No one ever gave Rick anything, and he worked hard," he said. Perry was an Eagle Scout and finally fulfilled his dream in the Air Force. The implicit comparison to George W. was clear.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Phil gramm was the man who helped de-regulate wall street and repeal portions of the Glass Steagall Act....which helped create the huge housing bubble that helped send our economy into the toilet.

Phil gramm is a BAD BAD DUDE....and he's a good buddy with Perry.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I've said it on many occasions, but I believe this is a very "à propos" thread for it.

In your other thread concerning Perry's links to the extremist Christian group, I mentioned that he was either:
a) a psychopath* (like many other politicians) willing to do or say anything as long as it increases his voter base and bank accounts.
or
b) actually an extremist nut job, which, although extremely scary and potentially dangerous, at least he would hold actual convictions.

But, this, to me, proves that he is part of the hypocritical, narcissist political animal described in description (a). He is ready to claim any and all "conviction" (even those as diametrically opposed as the two Misoir has been pointing out) as long as it has the potential of advancing his political career.

Simply put: he is nothing but a vote whore.

* Psycopathy:

Factor 1: Personality "Aggressive narcissism"
Glibness/superficial charm
Grandiose sense of self-worth
Pathological lying
Cunning/manipulative
Lack of remorse or guilt
Shallow affect (genuine emotion is short-lived and egocentric)
Callousness; lack of empathy
Failure to accept responsibility for own actions

the Billmeister

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
wow. Xenophobia all the way!

I don't like Perry one bit nor anybody that uses their personal religion, faith or beliefs to push an agenda that dictates to the masses but to try to draw a line between his relationship with a Muslim and the teaching of certain course material in schools is pure paranoid xenophobia.

Let's not forget - Islamic/Muslim cultures have been around A LOT longer than Anglo-Christian/Catholic societies. Tell me WHY our kids should not learn about older cultures.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If Gov. Perry is as involved with so many divergent groups as this post indicates, I feel I need to pass on what I over heard one military officer tell another.

" You can tell who is kissing the most @rse when their lips start looking like hemroids!"

That was forty years ago and I still laugh.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Misoir, appreciate the heads up on Perry as it puts him right in the light I would have expected him to be; as a shady politician. Our political process is so controlled and to think I was starting to lean a little towards that bastard.

I'm still trying to grasp this whole Islamic "culture" thing

I thought Mohammed was some prophet and he founded another religion (like we need another one)....But wait, now it is another culture.

Who'da thunk!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Let's not forget - Islamic/Muslim cultures have been around A LOT longer than Anglo-Christian/Catholic societies. Tell me WHY our kids should not learn about older cultures.

Since the history of the Catholic Church goes back to the 1st Century AD...and of course Christ himself was born prior to that...and given that Mohammed was born in 570 AD...um, what?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
wow. Xenophobia all the way!

I don't like Perry one bit nor anybody that uses their personal religion, faith or beliefs to push an agenda that dictates to the masses but to try to draw a line between his relationship with a Muslim and the teaching of certain course material in schools is pure paranoid xenophobia.

islamic culture and islam as a religion has NOT been around longer than anglo christian culture or religion. Look it up, its factual history. Christianity has been around for almost 700 years before islam came about. Maybe you were referring to babylonian culture...which was not islamic in any sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Hey but isn't that the way that corporate mafia and special foreign interest wants America leadership, nothing but whores easily bought in the auction block.

He will serve very well to the pimps that will be buying into its many goods for sell.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

God forbid Perry becomes President.

I would rather vote for Satan himself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join