Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Annonymous

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Instead of hitting websites of major corporations and deleting useless data. Why can't these guys do something useful and hack the banks and delete any records of debt that the common person may hold?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Or is Annonymouse just another black flag operation?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yeah that would be just wonderful for the economy. All the banks lose money, we all lose money and no longer have a way to deal financially. Also, Anonymous is not that talented. Prove me wrong V masks.

It is not a black flag operation. Have you ever read up on the group? It's been around in some form for a long time. Certainly the govt. could easily perpetrate a false flag using the Anonymous but in my eyes that has not happened yet.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

But the money does not exist it is just an electronic balance sheet. Resetting all the banks balance sheets would cause havoc yes but it would also cause peace.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was just thinking about that, however as another user pointed out that wouldn't help since it would create a vacuum financially, So I propose this, .................Anonymous...... just fix everyone's credit that is on this site, and maybe hack a CIA slush fund from illegal weapons sales and dump some of that into everyone's bank accounts while you are at it, be a real Robin Hood. I know you are out there and I know you can do it!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It would be nice to see the "money put where the mouth is".

This "group" seem's to be a patch of not just the right amount yet, give er time' an we may see what "we" do.

The point of the "group" is act in your best perspective act when you see wrong...nothing more or less...where you are and with what you are....

Cheers!!

edit on 15-8-2011 by treespeaker because: For the spelling sensitive ect...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

same master behind them as behind wikileaks....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have said this before and I will say it again, this group is really nothing more than the internet's most famous bully. They hold no real power, they simply flip the switch to 'annoy someone' when they want to make a point. I have equated their DDoS attacks t nothing more than when we were teenagers and had 25 pizzas delivered to our neighbrs house because he yelled at us for playing baseball on his lawn. I stand by that. They hold no real power and are laughable at best.

Most of what they do seems to be nothing more than an attept to grab some headlines whil they annoy others. They are not a real group of hackers, if they were we would never hear a thing about them outside of some random headlines that talked about the aftermath of some hack-attack.

In fact anyone here can become part of 'Anonymous' The software they use for the DDoS attacks are widely available on the internet as I'm sure s are their forums Just download the software for free, join the forum and join in the annyance. Go ahead I dare ya.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

So is the money in my bank account not real too? It's not like it's actually gold in a safe deposit box... well not ALL of it anyway. I don't want to come across as rude but I don't think you fully understand how seriously it would affect the common man to have banks lose all that money. It may not be 'real' but it also is. If every debt was just wiped clean, it would rob investors of 'fake' money. It' a very complicated system. Everyone with a CD would lose it, that would rob me of 300k personally. That's not counting what it would do to stocks, real estate, etc... That would be a market crash of epic proportions. We don't need that.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Maybe we really do, folks ask for a wake up. . .

Maybe we get what we ask for. . Just not in the way we expect.

Does it really matter now that tbe cat in ota tbe bag? Not in the least.

Peace to you

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

look up any number of the things they have accomplished in the name of free speech. look up anything they have done this year. look up operation bart right now 10pm east coast. a little research goes a long way. there are factions of anon that are taking freedom of speech and a better humanity very seriously. they dont just ddos sites. in many world wide protests in the recent months anon has been present.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Maybe we do not need that but we do need something. The current system is set up in such a way that wealth is sucked up from bottom to top, We need something that allows wealth to be distributed a little more fairly.

new topics

top topics

join