It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUG 13 2011 North Hollywood, CA "Snake" UFO Hoax or the Unknown?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey guys, not sticking around long tonight but I found this video on YouTube that claims that this snake-shaped object is over North Hollywood long enough for a ten minute video.. not the best cameraman but applauds to him. There is surely something that flies through, near the "Snake Thing" but I won't speculate on the green men.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ergastulum
Hey guys, not sticking around long tonight but I found this video on YouTube that claims that this snake-shaped object is over North Hollywood long enough for a ten minute video.. not the best cameraman but applauds to him. There is surely something that flies through, near the "Snake Thing" but I won't speculate on the green men.

What do you think?

Snake ufo? Or a string of balloons? They move like balloons.
Just one believers opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'd say some sort of debris/balloons.

If you watch at approximately 30sec mark you'll see another object moving from top left to bottom right. Again I'd say debris, plastic bag maybe?.

All of these sorts of videos of slow moving twisting objects, to me, seem to be light debris that gets lifted by thermals/"Invisible" dust devils. Personally I've seen many of these sorts of things myself and can verify that that is what I have seen, because I have seen the thermal / dust devil break down and no longer have the capacity to support the object and hence it eventually comes back to ground.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Balloons tied together. That "orb" was one of the balloons breaking off.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A balloon arch, like what is used at weddings. Coincidentally, the film was taken on the 13th, a Saturday...Saturdays are common for weddings.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
A balloon arch, like what is used at weddings. Coincidentally, the film was taken on the 13th, a Saturday...Saturdays are common for weddings.

HAHAHA! Weddings are also common every day of the week - which ever day has the nicest forecast weather...

What a ridiculous comment

Seen this video few times, looks so genuine!! Cant decide what it is though.. some sort of plasma based being maybe.. And why would balloons glow like that? And how any balloons must be up there to see them all the way down here!
edit on 02/06/2011 by fordizzl3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 02/06/2011 by fordizzl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A very simple thing to make as well, go to your local carpet shop, ask them for the coverings used for the carpet roll, if they have not sliced them up you would have a nice clear plastic tube, fill it with helium filled balloons tied in a line and there you have a 'space alien serpent'...

Basically the same deal as the balloon arch mentioned above..

Sorry, I feel the invasion of the balloon arches isn't happening today!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

HAHAHA! Weddings are also common every day of the week - whatever has the nicest weather
reply to post by fordizzl3

Talking of ridiculous comments! How do I know, when booking my wedding, what the weather will be like on any given day in six months time?? I was thinking of a Tuesday. Maybe, based on that comment, I should change it to a Friday?
Warning: This post may contain traces of sarcasm. It was produced in an environment where the presence of sarcasm cannot be ruled out.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It looks the same shape as this pic someone I know took, here in Australia.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-8-2011 by lifecitizen because: addition

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Mmmm.... i saw this on the dutch news site, can this be related?

Link to site

NOTE: this has been translated with google translate, so exuse the stupid translation.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As if on cue, those evil debunkers come clamoring in blaming something amazing and wonderful caught on video as balloons or swamp gas.

They just don't have the ability to vibrate on the same frequency as us light-bearers....and they must be jealous

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone.. this obviously is not the first "snake-like" UFO every captured on video, photos, written about, etc.

I am not claiming this IS a plasma-emitting, shape-bending being with some kind of Zeta man inside. I also know that people chain balloons and let them go as a ceremonial kind of thing. The reason I posted this and not other ones I see, however, is because it just doesn't move or change direction as I feel balloons filled with He would do..

Helium constantly rises until it reaches resistance, I don't understand the way science would explain the movement.. there's probably a reader that has MADE a balloon string similar to the one this is being compared to... I'd like any kind of experience (I think it's pretty awesome if I could do this and practically create UFO sightings everyday in SoCal.)

The "orb" caught whizzing by around :30s, also... I don't know, balloon? It dives, flattens, and rises again, not being consistent with the element Helium that's pumped into a balloon.

Also came across my mind.. this is Hollywood, and plenty of studios nearby..
Maybe for something staged?

Who knows... thought it definitely looked cool though

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

I am a firm believer in planning weekday ceremonies! They're usually cheaper anyway!

edit on 17-8-2011 by ergastulum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordizzl3

HAHAHA! Weddings are also common every day of the week - which ever day has the nicest forecast weather...

What a ridiculous comment

So ridiculous, it is backed up by facts...

Not surprisingly, Saturday is also the most popular day to get married.

Source

But what would a website devoted to wedding know about the most common day for weddings?

edit on 18-8-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

top topics

join