It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Thing You Can Always Count On...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hello all,

Firstly, I'll try and make this short but sweet, I think it's a pretty safe assumption to suggest that everyone at this moment in time is "feeling the pinch" to say the least.

Life from a financial and an economical point of view is becoming more difficult as the seconds tick by, here in the UK we have experienced a particular period of hardship during the last fortnight with the indescribable acts of violence we have witnessed during the so called "riots"

In my personal opinion, the mass populace seems to either be in a state of shock and/or depression, I'll happily admit that these are my own thoughts and they don't, in no way, shape or form, represent the opinion of the majority although I have an inkling I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Cutting a pretty long story short, (there are too many factors going on in the world at the minute which would take this thread from being short and sweet to long winded and over the top) the one thing I would like to point is an emotion we all feel.

Whether your in turmoil due to personal problems, a lack of happiness with regards to the way the world is at the moment or for any other reason, we all need to remember that we are feeling pain.

Believe it or not, pain is a good thing; it reminds us we are human beings and that we have some degree of control that we can attempt to exercise and make things better.

As long as we can feel pain, we have an option. It's when we become numb, things are seriously out of control.

Regards,
DK
edit on 15/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

new topics

join