It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I just realised, in the case of the Sumerians, if they had written about their learning all this stuff then why would they need to lie about things coming down from the heavens? It's not a story, no imagination required, it's just documenting their history. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by 31Bravo

YHWH was an alien. The "pillar of fire" by night, and "cloud" by day that was leading the israelites through the wilderness was a ufo/spaceship/or whatever you want to call the vehicles that the Anunnaki traveled in. The star of bethlehem was a ufo. Ezekial's wheels, another ufo...

Anunnaki are the Angels and the gods. The sons of god that found the daughters of man fair, and so they came unto them, were fallen angels, they were AWOL Anunnaki. All extraterrestrials. We are their servants, an abomination. The human race is an abomination created by the Anunnaki.

edit on 15-8-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

uhmmm ohk? My reply to this post was sarcasm at it's finest.. I agree with you. I don't believe in the bible literally.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Great thread (only skimmed through)
I've been reading up a lot about this lately and I find it very interesting.
(Just sticking in a quick comment so I can find this when I finish work)
Peace.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
AA is my preference by a long street. And I dont mean the other AA, although Im sure many AA people do see things that are not there or quite what they think.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This subject intrigues me. Here is an awesome link:

www.crystalinks.com...

Great pictures!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

You should watch the TV serious AA! If you are in Aisa next episode is tomorrow 7pm Thai time History Channel UBC Channel 18

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

I have watched the whole series on Netflix and I loved it. Thanks!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

Could it be plausible that everything in the bible and other ancient books actually happen? But happen in a way we cant imagine?

Not only is it plausible that the events depicted in the OT happened, but not exactly in the way told,it is highly probable that they did indeed happen in such a way. Ancient man did not have the vast vocabulary that we of today have, and was forced to use what he had to describe things he saw, heard, and experienced first hand. I am maintained for years that the OT was not only inspired, but was partially copied from the Ancient Sumerian stories in an effort to create a control mechanism, with two beings opposing each other in a never ending battle for the human soul.

What if the Virgin Mary was victim to artificial insemination?

There is not a doubt in my mind this is the way it happened. If you read the scriptures with an open, rather than a closed mind, this become clear. There were many Teachers sent here in this manner, I believe, and we know at least some of their names. Sadly, some were elevated into Gods and religions were created around their teachings. This was not the original intent.

If the star the 3 kings followed was actually a spacecraft?

First off all, they were not "Kings," they were "Magi." A Magi, plural of magus, a word used for a practitioner of magick, to include astrology, alchemy and other forms of esoteric knowledge. And yes, no heavenly body acts in the manner described in the OT, it was certainly a spacecraft that led them. Just as it was a spacecraft that led Moses and his people through the desert.

If the chariots of fire where infact space vehicles. And these so called gods, where mere mortals with technology early humans could not even begin to understand?

Well, you have figured out what a great many Christians fail to understand, friend, and that is well worth a star and flag.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
you mention 6,000 B.C. then go on to say 6,000 years later in our time, but 6,000 B.C. to our time wouldnt that be around 8,000 years? Just sayin

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

The problem with this form of AA (and most for that fact) is that it relies on Sitchin's "12th Planet." However, his entire basis for this claim is cylinder seal VA 243, which he has completely misinterpreted. What is depicted in it is one man swearing fealty to another, and this is supported by the inscription. As for what is perceived to be the solar system, it is just stars. We know the Sumerian sign for the Sun. We know the Sumerian signs for the planets. None of these appear on this seal. Instead we simply see the sign for star. Since Sitchin is wrong about this seal, and it is the basis for many of his claims, it must go without saying that the rest of his theory begins to fall apart.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
He even got a watch!

Now, I do like the ancient alien theory, but then again I do understand why people are saying "BS".

There is a lot of information that we still need, and I also think there is a lot of misinformation.
Thats why I always take prehistory with some grain of salt.

Like Christoffer Columbus.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Are u serious? Do people really think think that we are the only ones? It's. A big universe out there! After all, it would be quite the waste of space! Wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theblasterkid

Just because there may be other lifeforms elsewhere in the universe doesn't mean they visited us in the past or are visiting us now. It especially doesn't mean that these lifeforms came to Earth millennia ago, did some genetic manipulation on the primates of the planet to create humans, and then raised themselves up as gods.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
only thing that I see some fallibility with is the part where it says "there wars" and "gods".

as if there is more than one God... and as if there isn't a difference between there, their, and they're.

some people believe anything and everything lol

I do believe that we are being monitored by higher intelligence however, absolutely.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theblasterkid
Are u serious? Do people really think think that we are the only ones? It's. A big universe out there! After all, it would be quite the waste of space! Wouldn't it?

hahaha waste of space, good point

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Anunnaki story is especial suspect, since it's told that a super advanced race modified us to mine gold. If they were some really advanced alien culture they would have just made a robot that could make other robots to mine gold. Humans are far to inefficient to be miners when compared to a super robot.

Well maybe,in their eyes we are nothing but robots.We do use sniffing dogs at airport right?well we are in the ability right now to create a robot that will detect any drugs.........just saying

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

Originally posted by theblasterkid

hahaha waste of space, good point

I'll elaborate on that, this planet is one big floating ball of ignorance, the galaxy is big, very big, the other galaxies are big, bigger, we're almost talking infinite here. To think we are alone is absolute ignorant, stupidity.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I like to think that, if we, as humans discover a planet with intelligent primative life on it, how would they see us?

They wouldnt see us as ordinary folk thats for sure, we would have technology they cant even begin to comprehend.

Would they even begin to worship up?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache
The Anunnaki story is especial suspect, since it's told that a super advanced race modified us to mine gold. If they were some really advanced alien culture they would have just made a robot that could make other robots to mine gold. Humans are far to inefficient to be miners when compared to a super robot.

Well maybe,in their eyes we are nothing but robots.We do use sniffing dogs at airport right?well we are in the ability right now to create a robot that will detect any drugs.........just saying

You never know the motives of an alternative race of beings. Maybe creating robots was too much trouble?

Maybe we as humans would "enslave" beings to do our work? It has happened before in our history.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Without bringing Sitchin into question.

Just looking at any part of history which talks of beings coming from tke sky, sets the AA alarm bells ringing. Many different cultures from across the ancient world all talking of beings coming from the heavens, i don't think that is mere coincidence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join