It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Lady Describes Going to Hell When She was 17 From Burst Appendix Temporary Death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This sweet old lady shares her testimony of going to Hell when she was 17 years old, and I'm gonna let you guys hear it and comment about it.

I used to read up a lot of New Age stuff like NDEs, Karma Life Cycles, and How there is no punishment and just learning and that all there really was learning experience after learning experience.Anyway, I found out that not everybody is jumping from one life into another. Some of us are experiencing Hell.

I remember listening to CoasttoCoastAm one night and a lady called in to describe what happened the day her adopted son died, at the hospital. She explained that when he was at the point of dying he started screaming at her, " I'm burning, I'm burning, Help me, What kind of mother are you? "

Anyway, I'm hoping that at some point we will get to find out just who is having the luxury of jumping from life times to life without going to Heaven Or Hell.

One story about reincarnation that seemed pretty legit to me was the one of the boy who recalls his past life and his death as a fighter pilot in World War 2. But then you have to ask yourself, could it be that people who are intertwined within the military industrial complex, if they are members of the secret socities that are privy the the very high level top secret technologies that are reportedly years beyond anything anyone thinks they are, capable of re-injecting souls into life and totally avoiding Hell and Heaven?

Could this be a hint that key members of the military and elitist could have this opportunity unlike the rest sof the masses?

Like the SJP Card Game Teases " By the way, if you join us, you can live forever, Interested?" - Immortality Serum Card.

(If you scroll down you can see the card, its one of the last ones www.thedoggstar.com...) ?"

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What your saying sounds like Palpatine in The Star Wars Expanded Universe. Apparently after he died he was able to transfer his soul to another body.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I remember listening to CoasttoCoastAm one night and a lady called in to describe what happened the day her adopted son died, at the hospital. She explained that when he was at the point of dying he started screaming at her, " I'm burning, I'm burning, Help me, What kind of mother are you? "

Just to let you know. You have now scared the living bejesus out of me with this part of your OP! Nightmares tonight.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I had a negative NDE. I was 17 too at the time. I didn't see hell, but I felt it. I was above my body and saw myself from above. I was seizing on the floor, my friends were trying to help, but couldn't. I thought of all the people I loved, and how this was the end. I felt fire, burning, and pain. My friends recalled the story back to me and said that between the seizing fits I was having, I would get up, seem ok, then began speaking in another language. I don't recall this. I do recall a woman offering me a glass of milk and calling it "God's honey." My friends said, no such thing happened. They also said, a few times I began screaming "God help me" and would try and run out the window. I don't recall that either. I think my NDE spawns from my very religious upbringing, doesn't make it any less real of an event to me though. It changed my life.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violetshy
I had a negative NDE. I was 17 too at the time. I didn't see hell, but I felt it. I was above my body and saw myself from above. I was seizing on the floor, my friends were trying to help, but couldn't. I thought of all the people I loved, and how this was the end. I felt fire, burning, and pain. My friends recalled the story back to me and said that between the seizing fits I was having, I would get up, seem ok, then began speaking in another language. I don't recall this. I do recall a woman offering me a glass of milk and calling it "God's honey." My friends said, no such thing happened. They also said, a few times I began screaming "God help me" and would try and run out the window. I don't recall that either. I think my NDE spawns from my very religious upbringing, doesn't make it any less real of an event to me though. It changed my life.

As you say, a very religious upbringing seems like it could have this sort of effect. But does that actually account for the experience? Nobody can really say.

That is the problem with understanding one another, we all have different lives with different thoughts and feelings, different wants and needs, and they are all based on our different experiences and the beliefs we form from them.

Also your vision has mention of the name God and God's milk, but it doesn't seem to actually involve God, angels, heaven, hell, demons, the Devil, etc. Seems only the feeling of being hot draws you to the conclusion that it was a "Hell" experience. The ground could have felt hot as you were seizing around on it.

I don't think it's really a "Hell" experience but it does sound hellish.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
YEAH RIGHT YOU DIDNT EITHER... how would jesus be there :/

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

Yeah I don't know. It was a hellish experience for sure. I didn't see hell, but I felt it. Which, has led me to think that perhaps heaven and hell could be a perception. The ground wasn't hot though, it was an air conditioned hotel room. It was most certainly spiritual. There were no bright lights or tunnels for me. I was told by a friend that studied NDEs if I would have just let it all go, I'd have eventually experienced the more pleasant part of death.(How would they know anyway?), but I held too dearly onto life, which was the painful part. Coming back to earth is more painful than going away. Lovely way to look at it. I just took what I could from it, took me 10 years to get over what happened to me.

new topics

top topics

join