It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So last night I had a very vivid dream in sequence that I can only explain having come from a past life. In this life I am a 30 year old rather pudgy white nerd. In my dream I was a tall think African American fighting in the vietnam war.

My dream had 4 parts that all played in sequence. In the first part I was drinking in a tavern or saloon with other guys laughing and having a good time. In the second part of the dream I was on the front lines. I had a headache and somewhat blurred vision from the drinking the night before.

In the second part of the dream I was perched with a rifle on a hill side with some other men. Asian men with ratty clothes where coming over the hill in packs, all unarmed with their hands up. We were given orders to shoot anything that moved, but the men coming over the hill without arms did not seem like that big a threat so we were not firing on them

In the third part of the dream, me and my platoon were being ambushed at night by the same Asian men we had let come unarmed over the hill. Most of my guys were already dead and I was hit. I was lying in a heap and trying to pretend to be dead as the enemy was walking through our camp to inspect. Just when I thought I might escape alive, I heard a gunshot and in the split second I had to think about it the bullet hit the back of my head and I knew I was dead.

In the fourth part of my dream I was walking with an elderly black man. He was explaining the way things worked to me and that his appearance was only for my benefit. To prove this to me he started changing the way he looked. As we walked he told me my true name, which I can't now remember and told me how what I thought of as heaven worked. He said I could choose to stay on this plane for awhile, but if I was ready it was better to move on. He told that we really didn't need to walk to get anywhere, that we were only walking to pass the time of conversation. He said to pass on all I really needed to do was think about it.

I focused my will, started to float off the ground was surrounded by white light and woke up.
edit on 15-8-2011 by wisintel because: Posted before I typed the body of the dream.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Very detailed description, it's always best to write down dreams very quickly if you want to remember them.

I don't have much to offer on this subject, but I think dreams are an important part of the soul; it's a word inter-changable with life goals: "dreams."

I too have dreamt of another life before this one, but it was wildly different. The sky was always purple or pink or something in between, there seemed to be no cities or buildings, just rock formations and an entire world full of shallow 4 foot seas. Life seemed to just be wading around in the water and drifting aimlessly. But it felt like a good life anyway. Without all sorts of mankind's BS, life is simple and easy to figure out.

When I woke up I still felt like I belonged on the old world, in my old life, in my old meatbag.

Keep track of your dreams, that is my advice, because I think dreams are a way of learning something on your own.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow that sounds very magical. I think It sounds like a vivid dream. Maybe a past life, but ive read about how spirits can create dream scenarios. Sounds intriguing!

What i would take away from that dream would be:

Keep your eyes up. As a last resort hide, but only a last resort. Cut back on the drinking!

The old man sounded like he wanted to teach you some things.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
That sounds like a really fascinating dream.

May I suggest you have a look at this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

have a read, it may give you some more ideas.

Wag

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
yes very detailed dream.

when I read it, I wondered how you could see yourself and know what you looked like?

How did you find out you were black skinned? Maybe there was a mirror?

A person cannot see themselves unless there is a reflection of some sort. You could see your arms and legs but not your face.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

When Having dreams/vision like the OP had posted, you don't have to see yourself, it's automatic knowledge. At least it is for me. Or he just looked down at his arms?

In the dream/astral world knowledge just comes to you.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
yes very detailed dream.

when I read it, I wondered how you could see yourself and know what you looked like?

How did you find out you were black skinned? Maybe there was a mirror?

A person cannot see themselves unless there is a reflection of some sort. You could see your arms and legs but not your face.

That's like saying you don't know what colour your skin is or what you look like ... and I'm pretty sure you've had that information since early childhood ... there are many reflective surfaces around us every day we don't have to depend on mirrors.

When ask my clients what colour their skin is or what sex they are ... if they are hesitant to reply I ask them to look at their hands (in their minds-eye) and they can obviously tell their skin colour ... but they can also determine whether they have the hands of a man or woman.

The mind is an incredible vault of information that we thought we'd forgotten ... but if you know the right questions to ask and the right way to ask them you don't need hypnosis to reveal the answers.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You make me remember this strange dream I got when I was 6 or 5 years old: I was in the middle of some ancient greek-like city that was falling apart. There was a young couple running to a giant statue of an eagle that turned out to be a ship.

I think the couple did got inside the ship, but in the next 'scene' they were trapped inside a crystal cylinder. Some old man was saying "now I will see your true colors". The girl was not a human.... And I don't know where I was at that point

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Thanks for posting OP.

THIS is why I come to ATS.

This very touching to me personally because
I too feel that I died in combat , in what I believe was a German military aircraft in a past life during WWII.

As a very young child I had been plagued with recurring nightmares of my tragic last moments of terror knowing that I was going to die followed by being immersed in white light.

The nightmare concludes with me standing all alone in, in the best way in which to describe it would be a huge featureless aircraft hanger sized all white room but with a sense of calm and that everything was now ok.

As I got older around 10-12 years old the nightmares subsided.

To the poster who doesn't understand how one would know who/what color you were.
My dreams at least are in a Third Person sort of narrative. Almost as if you are watching a televised documentary of yourself in your past life from behind the camera.

That's how the OP knew he was African American.

The older guy was most likely a grand parent and also as to why he told the OP that he appeared as he did.

For the soul of the grandparent was actually with him, and he appeared to the OP as the OP knew and recognized him as his Grandparent most likely.

Which is another aspect of reincarnation that reveals itself that all of us souls are intertwined and inter related.

Thanks again OP for taking the time to share.
It is sincerely appreciated.

edit on 17-8-2011 by nh_ee because: typos and edits

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Great stuff, you should look more into the Vietnam era and see if it stirs up any weird emotions.

That's how I found out I was a Russian fighting in Berlin (before I went through past-life regression and confirmed it).

top topics

join