It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer shot dead after pointing stun gun at man's dogs as he attended domestic dispute

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
This is sad, the officer by reputation sounded like a good man. Unfortunately due to other cops doing illegal actions this man paid the price especially when the public is growing restless with the unjust laws.

I grew up believing Cops were the good guys, to serve and protect. The fact is, the unjust laws has succeeded in alienating the public with the police.

and this is the end result. Heart goes out to the officers family, i don't blame the dog owner, for he is as much as a victim to the system as the officer was.

I think your post about sums everything up. We are all victims here, and we should all direct our anger at the fascist elite.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I beg to differ. The life of a fun-loving dog is worth infinitely more than the life of a fascist. Not saying the guy who got killed was one, just saying.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryTwoTimesI think I was banned or locked out because quotes that I DIDNT make were attributed to to me. I am very confused. How can i be sanctioned for comments that i did not make? Any adult mods here at all?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Let's see. What if a COP "sicced his dog" on YOU and you pointed a tazer at it? What do you think would happen?

2d line: The cop would shoot you DEAD, and get a two week vacation.

If you actually shot the police K9, the human "stun" setting would probably kill a dog. Then you would be up for murder of a police officer.

Anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
if someone was going to kill my dog, you can bet they will be in my cross hairs before they get the chance.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryTwoTimes
I beg to differ. The life of a fun-loving dog is worth infinitely more than the life of a fascist. Not saying the guy who got killed was one, just saying.

If you aren't saying that the guy was a fascist then how is that relevant?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Because there are idiots in society some police treat everyone like idiots. Because there are idiot cops in society they likewise all get treated like idiots. You accept the shield and you accept everyone before you who tarnished it.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Henrytwotimes, sorry. Mods, thanx.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
if someone was going to kill my dog, you can bet they will be in my cross hairs before they get the chance.

Except no-one was going to kill anyone's dog at all!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

A stun gun isn't designed for a 50 lb dog. He also was also breaking the law by using it. Animal control is for handling animals. They acted illegally by not calling them. They were on the man's property after being asked to leave. They were in the wrong clearly.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

A 50 pound dog can take a stun just fine.

So can a cat if your curious

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

A police officer's stun gun, or the cheap fake ones they sell online?

The ones avilable to civilians are just little pain sticks. The ones police officers use deliver enough current to cause loss of control of your body. Bigg difference. That will kill a 50 lb dog or even a human if it's held close enough to your heart.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yeah. Directed over to this thread.

So to continue what I was saying . . .

*The officer did, in fact need a search warrant, as the disturbance was not in progress. Officers do not need a warrant if they are on your property during the commission of a crime. They may come onto your property at any time, though, until you ask them to leave. At that time, if you are a suspect, they must get a warrant.

And for all who wish to question what I know of such things, or wish to belittle me for knowing nothing of the law . . .

I was a Sergeant and FTO of a local PD, until I decided to resign my position, with a perfectly unblemished record and a few accolades, due to the unconstitutional ways that law enforcement is utilized.

Edit: Does anyone have any info on whether the dogs were loose or tied up? Where they outside already, or did Hitcho let them loose?
edit on 8/15/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/15/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think this will boil down to poor training. You don't tase animals, you pepper spray them. Oh, and save a little pepper spray for the irate dog owner. Pepper spray the owner's face then crotch. Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think this will boil down to poor training. You don't tase animals, you pepper spray them. Oh, and save a little pepper spray for the irate dog owner. Pepper spray the owner's face then crotch. Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
We had a situation last summer when the police where called for prowlers on our property. Our 6 mo collie approached the officer that came onto the property to discuss the details of the call with me and the officer started to draw his stun gun while simultaneously asking if the dog bites. I said no and he didnt fully draw his stun gun but I dont know if it was because of my answer and the dog's demeanor or that fact that I was holding a SPAS shotgun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join