It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer shot dead after pointing stun gun at man's dogs as he attended domestic dispute

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by Limbo

I am asking you to show proof he is a felon.

There is no proof in this thread of such.

Can't be that hard. I already found his known priors with the assistance of Google.

So prove he was a felon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Limbo

I am asking you to show proof he is a felon.

There is no proof in this thread of such.

Can't be that hard. I already found his known priors with the assistance of Google.

So prove he was a felon.

Video Detailing past charges against him .(Seems to be down at moment. I posted this before)
You will have to email them and ask for the video again. The guy is a menace.
www.wfmz.com...

www.lehighvalleylive.com...

Office Lasso arrested him and he pleaded guilty in 2007?

He had a case against him which removed his firearms in which case they claimed there is no evidence that it was lifted. He still has firearms - why?

edit on 17-8-2011 by Limbo because: Added links

edit on 17-8-2011 by Limbo because: Added comments

edit on 17-8-2011 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

from the middle link in your sources "in the court records, state police also sought DNA samples from Todd Schaedel, a house guest who was staying at Hitcho's home and who witnessed the killing, police said.

Police said Schaedel at first denied he was present, but witnesses -- including law enforcement -- said they saw him there. Schaedel later told police he saw the shooting, according to court records.

Schaedel remains in Northampton County Prison under $200,000 bail on a charge of obstruction of justice and giving false information to police." any one have any idea why they would be wanting that guys dna in conjunction with the case i understand him getting arrested for the false info but if any one knows why they would want a witneses dna id be glad to hear an answer

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by Limbo

He WA arrested I'm 2007 for possession of drug paraphernalia, which is a misdemeanor. You do not lose gun rights for misdemeanors that do not involve family violence.

The PFA was to collect his firearms at the time (2003). Nevermind the fact that it is unclear if the PFA was lifted.

You still not proven that Hitching was ever convicted of a felony, making him a felon.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Reply to post by Limbo

He WA arrested I'm 2007 for possession of drug paraphernalia, which is a misdemeanor. You do not lose gun rights for misdemeanors that do not involve family violence.

The PFA was to collect his firearms at the time (2003). Nevermind the fact that it is unclear if the PFA was lifted.

You still not proven that Hitching was ever convicted of a felony, making him a felon.

felony crime whatever.
According to that article he had his guns removed from him under court order and it was not lifted.
It's quite irrelevant to the argument anyways because he has an extensive "rap sheet."
edit on 17-8-2011 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

not on sure on the exact term but there is situation where they take your weapons and some times you are able to pick up more guns later if your not listed as a prohibited person(they just took your guns didnt say you couldnt buy more) or something like that or possibly if they take away your right to purchasefire arms but dont take your fire arms thats another way you can still posess them but from what i read that was quite rare

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

No, not whatever. You are falsely labeling this man as a felon, to try and demonize him even further.

A person must be charged with a felony to be a felon.

As for the court order, the link says that they took his firearms away. It said nothing against him purchasing more.

Good job with the slander.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
With all of the recent videos online of cops shooting dogs with the intent to kill coupled with shooting people for pulling out cell phones and wallets, I can see why this could happen. I would kill for me cat. If a cop can make the excuse that he thought a person had a gun when they did not a normal person w/o training could mistake a tazer GUN for a real one.

That being said the shooter should get what a cop normally would for killing a person. Acquittal or 2 years probation seems like the normal outcome.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Limbo

No, not whatever. You are falsely labeling this man as a felon, to try and demonize him even further.

A person must be charged with a felony to be a felon.

As for the court order, the link says that they took his firearms away. It said nothing against him purchasing more.

Good job with the slander.

I do apologise if you took it the wrong way but felon in the uk can mean criminal.
You accuse me of demonising him further but what are you doing the antithesis?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I would shoot a cop dead too if they harmed or threatened to harm one of my beloved animals. Family pet > cops life regardless of how many kids or family he/she has. No contest.
edit on 18-8-2011 by scud999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Id hate to see what this guy would do to Mike Vick, behind closed doors just the two of them.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Again, Law enforcement is out of control when it comes to respecting our Constitutional rights. We see it the most in regards to domestic dispute situations. They have way too much power to come into someone's home and violate their liberties, EVEN WHEN A CRIME HAS NOT BEEN COMMITTED.

Let me give you a simple example. My neighbor and his wife were fighting a few weeks ago. She was gonna leave with the kids to her sister's house, but my neighbor told her that she was not going anywhere because she had been drinking. He tod her that her Sister was welcome to come and pick her and the kids up if she wished.

Instead, My neighbor's wife asked her sister to call the police, so the idiot did. Which created lifelong family holiday problems, but I won't go into that. Let's be clear here, they only had an arguement, and nothing physical whatsoever happened. Well, Guess what did happen?

In my state, if a cop is called on a domestic disturbance, one of the parties goes to jail. No ifs ands or buts. One of them HAS to go to jail, even if the other one does not want to press charges or admits no crime was committed. Ah, justice...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Here's my take on it the dogs were tied up between the officer and the house, keeping the officer from approaching the house. They were barking or whatever and the cop says take your dogs inside or whatever. Guy tells cop to eat a bowlful of dicks. Chief arrives, and like they often do, tells cop to just shoot the dogs. Cop pulls GUN (not tazer) and aims at dog (possibly pops off a couple bad shots, I've seen the videos of cops unloading a mag at suspects and missing every shot, would explain the neighbor who heard 'pops'). Cop gets face pureed. Cell phone video of cop about to shoot innocent dogs gets erased, etc. Still doesn't explain why the cop didn't just use the front door like a civilized person though. Too many inconsistencies and when that happens I tend to assume the cops are hiding something they do that too often.
edit on 18-8-2011 by SirTFiedSkeptic because: cuz

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

to see if he is in the system connected to other crimes.

to be a felon you must be convicted of such.

if he wasn't supposed to have guns then he probably would be in felony possession of firearms, plus growing pot with intent to sell, let alone murder of an LEO.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SirTFiedSkeptic

it's a house, the cop went up the ally, probably saw something in the back and decided to approach that way.

who has a front door facing an ally?

the dogs were let out, cornered the officer for a time till the chief showed up.

dirtbag shoots officer, gun jams before he can kill the chief.

how do you get stopped by 2 tied up dogs?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

By realizing that if you get any closer to them they will bite your #ing nuts off. You've never seen a dog on a long chain? Like I said the dogs were probably tied up between the house and the cop. Yours is a special kind of stupid.
edit on 18-8-2011 by SirTFiedSkeptic because: edit

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirTFiedSkeptic

Originally posted by fooks

By realizing that if you get any closer to them they will bite your #ing nuts off. You've never seen a dog on a long chain? Like I said the dogs were probably tied up between the house and the cop. Yours is a special kind of stupid.
edit on 18-8-2011 by SirTFiedSkeptic because: edit

ya, i have dogs and wtf you need long chains for stirfriedseptic? how long is the chain?

don't call me stupid. it's against T&C.

you have a problem imagining the scenario.

not even curly would have got himself into that situation.

and IF your scenario is true, ytf did the cop get murdered?

he wasn't going anywhere, right?

the dirtbag killed him for no reason.

dirtbag said he put a gun to his face, not aimed and that wouldn't matter at trial.

what, the cop had 24ft arms? dumbutt would have seen it was a stun gun if he was that close.

disgusting, and i hope he never makes it to trial and make dog food out of the pooches.

edit on 18-8-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Precrime? The police arrest people for "precrime" all the time, they call it 'conspiracy'. from the sounds of things the officer was responding to a call that took place at the back of the suspects residence. not the suspects residence
You cant blame the man for protecting his home. and i can guarentee there are some details that have been left out to protect the officers public image.

The police are trained to escalate violence, they call it the force pyramid, look it up. but now its a travesty when someone uses their own tactics against them.
F@#K The Police.

U.S. law states that without a warrant police are not allowed to enter the premisis. point blank. he should have listened to the guy and left. but no im sure he tried to assert his force and bully his way through the mans property.

You are all hypocritical. you see an innocent man get shot by the cops and you say poor him, somebody should stand up to the pigs. but when they do they're a monster/killer and deserve the death penalty. come on people.

And yes it is a Capital Offenseto kill a police dog. You get the same prison sentence as if you killed a person.

If the police can make their pets lives equal to humans why cant citizens do the same.
Why should anyone feel sorry for a dead cop, they're the biggest hypocritical criminals organized crime has ever known.

Get used to stuff like this. Citizens are fed up with the police and the govt. I smell a revolution brewing here in america. and in classic american fashion its going to be violent.

They only have power because we give it to them. why should we fear the police we outnumber them by the millions.

i say if they're not going to do their job and protect and serve our communities then we should take the streets back and tell those bacon back pricks to kick rocks.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I stand behind my opinion of your density. A dog on a chain in a back yard is something you see around these parts a lot. Maybe you have never seen it so I'll make it reeeeal simple for you. When a dog is on a chain, the dog can only go as far as the end of the chain. That way, the dog cannot escape the yard and cause trouble, but if someone goes into the yard and tries to reach the house, they will get eaten. How hard is that to understand? What the hell are you talking about, 24 foot arms? It's simple to understand if you use your brain. A cop entering a back yard in which two dogs are chained up might be able to advance a few feet into the yard, but only as far as the dog's range limit. Any further and he would be attacked. In such a case, the cop could easily just go around to the front door. This cop didn't, he instead chose to try to shoot the dogs. Go watch one of those old Foghorn Leghorn cartoons where he teases the dog and maybe then you will understand.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
all i can say is
a job well done,f u pigs

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join