It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Music Stars.. Good or bad?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
They are part of the Illuminati, but they are pretending like they are trying to speak out against it through their music. Its all smoke and mirrors. Satan knows all of the prophecies and constantly corrupts them and plants counterfeits to fool well meaning Christians. Satan knows that the Bible warns about a world encompassing New World Order. How will he deceive Christians if they know that a New World Order controlled by the Beast is Biblical prophecy? Satan has to create his own New World Order with the help of his Satanic puppets and then sacrifice it so his Antichrist can claim to be the defeater of the ‘Satanic’ puppet New World Order. Once he has ‘defeated’ and sacrificed his pawn New World Order he will be free to set up his own New World Order since most Christians believe the Antichrist was already defeated.

The celebrities will pretend that they have been freed from Satan (the counterfeit antichrist) and embrace and thank the messiah (who's really Satan) for saving them

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Godschosen7

Satan doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap
Satan doesn't exist.

I most certainly do.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap
Explain how Eminem is Illuminati? He often talks about fighting the goverment everyone here seems to hate.
But now hes Illuminati?..

I believe these pre-fabricated "artists" are not a part of what is, the illuminati. I believe they have became puppets, being told what to do by the ones out of sight behind the scenes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join