It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Music Stars.. Good or bad?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Hell, the video I posted in this thread of Lady Gaga shes playing the piano while singing her heart out. If anyone can watch that video and not call her a talent, well, they don't know what talent is. In fact, I'd love to know who they consider talented.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Lol dont be like my friends who think skrillex and boregore have talent xD

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by itsatrap

Do people actually believe that moronic pop stars who aren't capable of anything more challenging than flashing their vagina while getting out of cars, are members of an evil secret society?

Members? No. Tools or puppets? Yes.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Who? Huh? Whaaaa?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
Ummm.. If you can say that this video is not satanic, well than your pretty far away from "Denying ignorance"

It is not 'satanic' because I think Satan is make-believe.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Yeah, he's probably the only you can rescue from that list.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

MJ?...sorry, never liked.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Alejandro: www.youtube.com...

Ummm.. If you can say that this video is not satanic, well than your pretty far away from "Denying ignorance"

Strange thing is, if you watch the actual Alejandro video, none of the symbols, funerals, inverted crosses, pentagrams, bleeding hearts, or anything else your "occult symbolism" video claims is occult, even appear in the video.

AugustusMasonicus's avatar is satanic because it contains a goat wearing a inverted cross. Do you see it? Neither did I when I watched the Alejandro video.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

exactly, if anything these stars just use this "image" , it's all about the image when it comes to mainstream music, you want soul? go underground..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Alejandro: www.youtube.com...

Strange thing is, if you watch the actual Alejandro video, none of the symbols, funerals, inverted crosses, pentagrams, bleeding hearts, or anything else your "occult symbolism" video claims is occult, even appear in the video.

AugustusMasonicus's avatar is satanic because it contains a goat wearing a inverted cross. Do you see it? Neither did I when I watched the Alejandro video.

Ok, look, I dont know where the hell you got THIS
but its not the real video. LOL FAIL!

Try the REAL VEVO video on for size big boy

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Well, why didn't you say so!

I'll watch the video in your link and get back to you as soon as I get a chance...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
reply to post by spw184

Well, why didn't you say so!

I'll watch the video in your link and get back to you as soon as I get a chance...

Lol looks like you got a fanvideo

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Most people have absolutly no clue as to what they were listening to when they listened to Michael Jackson. Its actually sad in a way... He was very into the occult,majik,spirituallity and the Light! Hie music is embued with messeges of light and upliftment. He was well aware of the dark forces pulling mankind down on this planet and kept now secret about it in his art.

Oh and also was'nt murdered.How can you kill a psychic of the magnitude he was? He set that greedy dude up like Lisa's phoney,money grubbing "A'... lol! Seen her coming at him again from a pastlife where she tried to pull the same "S" on him.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Sounds like you have been on V.C. a little here and there.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm a musician and these people are all phonies playing the game. They will not change the world because they're all cowards. Most of them couldn't even write to the level required to make some real sustained noise. But here's the kicker: the industry is so corrupt and controlled that you can't gain entry to the level these poseurs have unless you compromise severely. When we see a big name we get the mistaken impression that he or she is running the show when in reality, there is a small corporation behind them promoting them and feeding off of them. They are a cash cow and if they have to flash pseudo illuminati symbolism so what? Most of the public who listen to them are just dumbed down zombies who just like the music for the beat and subliminally worship the persona that is craftily projected in the videos. Producer Steve Albini described the music industry as a river of feces where artists line up and fight to dive in and swim upstream to "stardumb" and I whole heartedly agree with him. 95 percent of music has been coopted by the illuminati - in fact, they invented the subcultures and counter cultures. I believe a pivotal time was the 60's although I was still in diapers then. Listen to Bob Dylan's Masters of War and wonder if something like that will ever be produced this side of a new revolution and reach as many people. Also wonder what happened to Dylan shortly after he produced this music and the likes of Blowin in the Wind? He got into a motorcycle accident and became a lame albiet still genius songwriter. Was it all just happenstance? I wonder myself. The system is set up so nobody can make a big impact anymore - its a matrix of control and if you don't wanna play the steretype ( pick one ) don't bother. End of effing story.
Now I do not write political songs but I did write a song I believe sums all of this up and has some force to it called Illumination that most of these watered down unit shifters would never have the balls to record. If anyone wants to listen just let me know and I'll post my web site if its allowed. I'm not here to promote myself however.
My music is out there in the universe ( world wide web ) and if it finds listening ears so be it. The universe has heard it though and that's my main audience. In other words - I'm trying to penetrate other worlds behind this veil to

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
jamiebenzy brings up some solid points that i agree with, i mean think about it even if dot A dosen't connect directly to dot B but does connect to dot E they all end up connecting in some way, maybe the Illuminati or what ever you call the shadowy aspects of the music industry is not some thing were 13 heads of a family meet to discuse the mind control methods of the music industry, but the people running the show are trying to mind control you through fashion the stars wear to filling a stereo type that more people copy and then the person caught in that trap never has a chance to evolve and become there own person and sure this is all manipulated behind the scenes to get your hard earned dollar.

As i have often said if you take the experts in the field of the Illuminati and diagram about 50 percent of what they all say is the truth and then add that all up in your own method of thinking you will be closer to the truth then you were before.

edit on 20-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I couldn't agree with you more! If a secret society was possible going to be 'exposed' by Lady Gaga, they could have easily have killed her of...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Most of these celebrities are arrogant, big-headed, and self centered, a perfect example of how society has gone wrong. I believe that these signs would just be for show.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They are all brainwashing the masses to fulfill the agenda of Satan.

How is that good?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Explain how Eminem is Illuminati? He often talks about fighting the goverment everyone here seems to hate.
But now hes Illuminati?..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join