It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 The facts and the proof only.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Again with the "we". Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Why do you ask? Wanna check it for me?

What makes you so positive new information isn't available that proves you wrong?

Are you waiting for an expert to tell you?

Cuz I read these threads, and on other websites, all the time.

I've seen nothing from truthers that budges my credibility meter yet.

Bring what you've got, and then respond to critism like an adult and counter the criticism with something NEW.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

I have threads where I make my case.

Pick one.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I have threads where I make my case.

Pick one.

I've read them.

SO if that's all you've got, then you haven't budged my curiosity meter yet.

My irony meter has exploded several times though, as well as my laugh-o-meter at reading such bull flops. Hell, even other truthers think your cgi, missles, etc garbage is just that. GARBAGE.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Oh, so you don't think there's any merit to any of my posts or any of their sources? So rather than dismantling my details on one of my threads, you proclaim they're all BS on another thread?

I'm betting you didnt' read much, if anything.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Oh, so you don't think there's any merit to any of my posts or any of their sources? So rather than dismantling my details on one of my threads, you proclaim they're all BS on another thread?

I'm betting you didnt' read much, if anything.

there is no budging them, but apparently they want to be budged or they wouldn't be trolling these forums...normally the people who believe in the OS don't worry about what others believe.....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Yeah...the more they talk, the more people will wake up...most of them don't appear to have that one figured out yet. They must have some other reason for being here, because I have yet to see any rational argument from the OS. They have power in numbers and seem intent on simply derailing legitimate discussion.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Al Queda did it.

Jump around, wave your arms, scream until you pass out.

Won't change the fact.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

When is a CIA asset no longer a CIA asset?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

When is a CIA asset no longer a CIA asset?

When the CIA abandons it. I'm no fan of the CIA or State.

If I were King, "the first thing we do is, we kill all the lawyers" -shakespear

The second thing we do is clean out Foggy Bottom with a flamethrower.
edit on 19-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

I've gotten 2 warnings off this thread alone. lol. I believe my days on ATS are numbered

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Yank, you hit the nail on the head. They have yet to put forth one rational argument in favor of accepting the official story, end of story. There appears to be no reason for them to be here other than an anemic attempt at diluting the discussion. Are they aware of how little credibility they have? Or, is their ego so big that they just can't admit they've lost? It's just a matter of time before their house of cards comes down like building seven, unimpeded.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Okay, but when you are reduced to taking the word of professional liars, murderers and thieves, how can you take anything they say to the bank?

False flag attacks are de rigueur in the halls of power, always have been. What makes you think the CIA is different?

I've gotten 2 warnings off this thread alone. lol. I believe my days on ATS are numbered

You'll be fine. I used to think my days were numbered too...but they put up with alot from me.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: "i" before "e"

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Okay, but when you are reduced to taking the word of professional liars, murderers and thieves, how can you take anything they say to the bank?

False flag attacks are de rigueur in the halls of power, always have been. What makes you think the CIA is different?

Short answer: I don't. I don't believe much that come out of langley or DC. You're right in that they are all professional liars, muderers and thieves.

Having said that: Al Queida did it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Al Qaeda is a CIA asset stationed overseas to provide the pretext to invade other nations.

You might as well say the CIA did it, because they all work under the same sign.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Al Qaeda is a CIA asset stationed overseas to provide the pretext to invade other nations.

You might as well say the CIA did it, because they all work under the same sign.

um. This is where you and I diverge. Simply put: it's not that simple.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And yet, unlike you, I can provide something to back up my words.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well if we go by this? What you're saying is, it isn't that simple to admit you're wrong.

Does anyone have anything to say or add to the factoids I posted ?

PLB

I guess your finished then ? Amateurs.

edit on 19-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

And yet, unlike you, I can provide something to back up my words.

Oh, silly. Be nice.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Well if we go by this? What you're saying is, it isn't that simple to admit you're wrong.

Does anyone have anything to say or add to the factoids I posted ?

PLB

I guess your finished then ?

I admit I'm wrong all the time. check my posting history.

Not wrong on this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Can't recall if I've shared this yet, but sure I've got some little known tidbits.

Some WTC History
You Might Not Know

from a video-talk on the Dawson-Perry Report
at the Portland Central Library, 7/12/05,

I lived in New York in the 1960's, when the World Trade Center and the twin towers were going up. The 60's was an era of intense urban destruction and frantic build-up in New York. Some of the areas targeted for "development" looked like they had been bombed, while other outlying areas, redlined by the banks, decayed into abandoned free-fire zones. The downtown mega-development known as the World Trade Center was the brainchild of the Rockefellers. I remember photos in The New York Times of Nelson and David glowing over architect's models of those obscene towers.

You never see the name "Rockefeller" in any of the official post-911 WTC histories. The golden name has been disassociated from the dark imagery of 911. (Also, what is a conspiracy theory without a Rockefeller in it?)
The Rockefeller clout teamed up with the powerful New York and New Jersey Port Authorities, and this urban-removal juggernaut destroyed 75 blocks of historic lower Manhattan.

Farewell, Radio Row.

This targeted area included a neighborhood I loved called Radio Row. The district began in the 1920's and grew into an experimenter's dream world of many blocks where exotic surplus electronics, the fall-out of defense technology, spilled out into the street. The electronics storekeepers organized. God knows how many other downtown communities organized. They got little coverage in The Times. All resistance was crushed.
Did the Rockefellers sign off on the 911 demolition? I don't know. One slender Rockefeller connection (through NBC and 911) is Paul Bremmer, the protege of Henry Kissenger, who, in turn, was the protege of the Rockefellers. Interviewed on NBC that momentous morning Bremmer was so on-message with the official propaganda line that I have speculated (in my NBC Spins 911) that the bin Laden memo all the media was reading from that day may have originated at Bremmer's own desk.

WTC already doomed.

That grandiose Titanic called the World Trade Center, which had been planned to last for at least a century, soon revealed itself to be an engineering stupidity and technological embarrassment. The facade, made of cast aluminum, had been directly connected to the steel superstructure. This caused a battery-like electric flow between the two metals resulting in what's known as galvanic corrosion. This problem had been text-book predictable in the marine-air environment of lower Manhattan, hence the embarrassment.
The formidable-looking facade, weakening day by day, was in danger of peeling off and falling into the street. Another built-in irreversible problem was that the WTC buildings were full of asbestos. They may have been "sick buildings" in other environmental ways. The twin towers were white elephants waiting for replacement. The entire WTC complex, including Building 7, had become, prematurely expendable. Consider, though, that the WTC had paid for itself and profited the investors and profited various landlords, public and private, over and over during its life. Also consider the pressure of insatiable New York developers to raze anything in sight on any pretext and to build anew the latest gleaming office structures for the corporations and luxury condos for the new booming yuppie class.

WTC demolition planned in '80's

A demolition was actually planned out in detail for the twin towers in the 1980's. The planners engaged architects, developed estimates for a complete take-down and rebuild, and the architects drafted conceptual drawings.

The demolition of such gigantic steel structures, with their thick concrete floors, if lawfully performed in conformance with New York City codes, would have been an immensely arduous and expensive task and was estimated back then at $5.6 billion. (This included the slow and laborious task of cutting, with oxy-acetylene torches, the giant hardened steel members of the high-rise structures. In those days you could not so easily melt steel, as for example with kerosene, the official physics for this process having not been in place until a few weeks after September 11, 2001).

I watched such a New York demolition proceed on an old steel and concrete high-rise from my midtown office window at Third Avenue and 51st in the late 1960's. Using cutting torches, workers laboriously severed the old steel members into manageable sections one-by-one. Then they drilled holes into the thick concrete floors and placed small dynamite charges within. A huge ponderous steel net was laid down over the floor area to be blasted.

When the shrill warning whistle blew, I knew to swivel my chair toward the window. Then, bang, and the heavy steel net jumped. The net contained all the shattered concrete debris within. Workers hosed down the area with water to suppress the dust. Then the workers had to gather up the concrete chunks and cart them to funnels that conducted the debris down into dump trucks below. This went on for months, floor by floor.
The same slow, expensive, labor-intensive procedures would have been required had the twin towers been lawfully deconstructed.

In 1989 the architects assigned to the WTC demolition were told that the entire project had been cancelled and that their office, located in the WTC, was to be closed. One source states that someone told the architects that, "In 10 to 12 years they are going to blow it up and start over."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or this:

What would you think is more likely,

1. concrete can "melt" and then resolidify, encasing the firearms of a couple of cops.
2. Dirty cops dumped their guns in the still wet concrete thirty years ago, to cover up a crime.

Link

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Well how about douchebag were you wrong about that?

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join