It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 The facts and the proof only.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by tangonine

The opposition still holds that Al Queda (spelling, optional) is responsible. All evidence points to them, including admissions of guilt from their top leadership (Osama/zawahiri).

The idea that a sitting president would do this, especially since the left brands Bush as an idiot, is just pure silliness. The planning and effort it would require is overwhelming, and to think that now, after 10 years, there isn't one person that's come forward to say "OMG They made me do it!" is telling enough.

The Muslims did it. Period. ).

I'm under the impression I've been arguing with a piece of software.

I'm arguing with you critters that live inside my computer.

lol

I actually don't need to argue. There's nothing here that won't change the fact that Al Queida (SP optional) is responsible. I cannot be convinced otherwise.

I view people that think it was an inside job as... well... I'll spare the adjectives. I just feel sorry for them.

There is nothing that will change my mind. So, I wish you nothing but unwell in your travels. you won't find anything because there's nothing to be found.

There's a host of very smart people that have been roped into this silliness, and it's a waste of brain power. It is what it is.

it's funny, that's always what the bad guy in the movies says to when he's just about to get found out...ha ha ha

what movie and what bad guy? I'd like to know.

give an example haha!
take your pick, any cheezy movie with bad guys ha ha...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

they may not have said exactly what you said, but they don't like it when people get close to the truth...they would rather someone just believe what they say and go along their way....there's a lot of other things in the world that links up to it all and it's the same people involved, but of course you wouldn't be interested in that....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by patternfinder

Sigh.

I stand corrected. That makes 5 eyewitnesses I've met here. Is that some kind of record? Do I just bring out the BS in people? It's a blessing , sure, but sometimes I just want to have an intelligent debate with the opposition.

Can't blame a guy for dreaming...

edit on 17-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

Ah! You are an aspiring 'Achiever' i see.

Don't waver or get sucked in Yankee, my friend.
You bring out the BeSt in some.

And we love you just the way you are - 'UnderAchiever' Extraordinaire.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Tango. For God's sake, do yourself a huge favour and have a concentrated read
of the threads in Yankees signature. If you don't come away with a massive shift
in your worldview, there isn't much hope. It's us against them.
Right now, you have the wrong 'them'. How can you fight an enemy, when you don't
even know who the enemy is, or worse again when you are fooled into thinking that
the enemy is your friend? You are being fed 'truth' by the enemy.

By the way he went right for the graphic fear factor, and included an eyewitness claim, I''m guessing he knows the score.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

they may not have said exactly what you said, but they don't like it when people get close to the truth...they would rather someone just believe what they say and go along their way....there's a lot of other things in the world that links up to it all and it's the same people involved, but of course you wouldn't be interested in that....

Of course.

I'm just a simple rube.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
]Originally posted by -PLB-

PLB

Well this is all you dude.

The most obvious piece of evidence is a large part of the core still standing after the floors have collapsed:

911research.wtc7.net...

Meaning those columns did not require to fail for all floors to collapse. It also means those columns were not rigged, else they would have collapsed with the rest.

The most obvious piece of evidence is large part of the core still standing. And you link to an image.
Then I post the image you linked to and this is what you had to say.

You can't possibly be serious about this. First of all, you switch the subject altogether. And secondly, it is utterly impossible to make an analysis like this with such a lousy highly compressed low res image. More truther "facts" and "proof".

A lousy image you linked too.

I didn't switch the subject at all, if the columns weren't required to fail,.for the floors to collapse, there wouldn't be a SMALL portion left. The whole core would be there. The fact that any part of the core fell or is gone dosn't fly. period. The fact that I spotted an obvious cut, in a main support column in your link, is just icing really.

Then this.

If you really believe that you are a delusional nut case and there is nothing you can add to a topic about "the facts and the proof". I personally think you are just dismissing that image because it conflicts with the "fact" in you OP. And since you base your position that it was an inside job on that "fact" it is more convenient to just ignore it than to explain it.

Oh name calling ? Really ? I'm not dismissing your lousy image, that you linked to no matter how much you complain about it.

Not ignoring anything accept the childish part of post.

edit on 17-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Most of you really crack me up....I really do not know what to say anymore.

Most of the "facts" that half of you guys/gals post is from individuals (questrionable) and regurgitated so many times that you no longer make any sense....

911 The facts and the proof only.

The fact is that the facts have been twisted, chewed up, spit out, and dumped in the toilet for so long that half truths are all that is told and quoted.....

The proof is in half of the posts on this thread....

Truthers suck

edit on 17-8-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

ETA: Sorry Randy....s&f because I read most of your thread and got fired up

edit on 17-8-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well, hey I can't complain or cry about your posted opinion. I don't believe your sorry because you stated it.
I don't believe you should be. Your opinion is welcome here as it is on ATS.
Thanks for not calling me names or saying I'm delusional.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Tango. For God's sake, do yourself a huge favour and have a concentrated read
of the threads in Yankees signature. If you don't come away with a massive shift
in your worldview, there isn't much hope. It's us against them.
Right now, you have the wrong 'them'. How can you fight an enemy, when you don't
even know who the enemy is, or worse again when you are fooled into thinking that
the enemy is your friend? You are being fed 'truth' by the enemy.

By the way he went right for the graphic fear factor, and included an eyewitness claim, I''m guessing he knows the score.

Yeah, I think you could be right. We gots to take the good with the bad with the indifferent,
and everything else in between.
It has been amusing though.
Tango-niner, over - and out.
There can only be a very few reasons as to why these people falsely claim to have seen
planes on 9/11, and none of these reasons can be good for truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Most of you really crack me up....I really do not know what to say anymore.

Most of the "facts" that half of you guys/gals post is from individuals (questrionable) and regurgitated so many times that you no longer make any sense....

''-----911 The facts and the proof only------''

The fact is that the facts have been twisted, chewed up, spit out, and dumped in the toilet for so long that half truths are all that is told and quoted.....

Truthers suck

ETA: Sorry Randy....s&f because I read most of your thread and got fired up

I know the code LieJunkie.
I went cold turkey a while back and kicked the habit.

I will just do a quick translation of your post for all the sober minds out there.

'Most of you really don't crack me up....I really know what to say.

Most of the "facts" that half of you guys/gals post are from individuals (solid) and regurgitated so many times that you can't help but make sense....

''-----911 The facts and the proof only------''

The fact is that the facts have not been twisted, chewed up, spit out, and not been dumped in the toilet for so long that truths are all that is told and quoted.....

The other half are from me and my chums

Truthers Rock

ETA: Not Sorry Randy....s&f because I didn't read most of your thread and didn't get fired up

Too True LieJunkie. Too True.
Give the lies up little by little LieJunkie, and you will notice improvements day on day.

A quick question:
An Irishman Said 'All Irishmen are Liars'. Is He Telling The Truth?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The facts are that the only people who still think this is all a big mystery, seem to have a hard time believing that life can be this chaotic. Which is what I really think this is all about. Life really is this chaotic, and a handful of people... if not just ONE person... can change the course of history. As Bill Maher said... "Who looks at two giant planes flying into buildings, and then says... Gee, how do you think those buildings fell"?

Tens of thousands of Engineers, Metallurgists, Concrete Experts, Demolition experts, Construction people of all trades, Emergency Services people and average citizens from all over the world, who were right there and investigated all the debris thoroughly... have zero problem with the 'official' and obvious cause. And these are not people from just the US... These are experts from all over the world. Why some people choose to ignore all those tens of thousands of people, but do choose to believe what amounts to a handful of people trying to get AdSense hits on a website, or sell Gold Bond on AM radio... I don't really know. Call me crazy, but I'm going to take the word of countless Engineers, over the ignorant ranting of somebody like Rosie O'Donnell.

My guess is that people just really don't like that these kinds of things can happen so easily... Maybe turning it into some giant conspiracy makes it seem more easy to swallow. JFK... Same thing. One guy with a crappy rifle in a window can change the course of history. Scary as hell to think that life is that nutty. But it really is.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
September 11, 1991...NOTICE.....1991 not 2001. This is the only time the FDA did not have a serial number to identify a plane after it crashed. The others were the 4 that crashed ten years later on September 11, 2001!!!

You do know that FDA stands for Food and Drug Administration, right ?

I had no trouble finding the registration and airframe cn of the plane that crashed in Tx sept 11 1991.
The airplane, U.S. registration N33701, was an Embraer EMB-120, manufactured in Brazil. The serial number was 120-L77.

Can you prove this part is not from N 612 UA Truther ?

edit on 17-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dpd11
The facts are that the only people who still think this is all a big mystery, seem to have a hard time believing that life can be this chaotic. Which is what I really think this is all about. Life really is this chaotic, and a handful of people... if not just ONE person... can change the course of history. As Bill Maher said... "Who looks at two giant planes flying into buildings, and then says... Gee, how do you think those buildings fell"?

Tens of thousands of Engineers, Metallurgists, Concrete Experts, Demolition experts, Construction people of all trades, Emergency Services people and average citizens from all over the world, who were right there and investigated all the debris thoroughly... have zero problem with the 'official' and obvious cause. And these are not people from just the US... These are experts from all over the world. Why some people choose to ignore all those tens of thousands of people, but do choose to believe what amounts to a handful of people trying to get AdSense hits on a website, or sell Gold Bond on AM radio... I don't really know. Call me crazy, but I'm going to take the word of countless Engineers, over the ignorant ranting of somebody like Rosie O'Donnell.

My guess is that people just really don't like that these kinds of things can happen so easily... Maybe turning it into some giant conspiracy makes it seem more easy to swallow. JFK... Same thing. One guy with a crappy rifle in a window can change the course of history. Scary as hell to think that life is that nutty. But it really is.

Ignorance is bliss, right? You must be over the moon!
So Oswald killed JKF, in spite of the overwhelming evidence that he couldn't have.
And ALL the worlds woes are down to down to a small handful of loose cannons
with flimsy motivations and scant resourses! How unfortunate for us that we are so
powerless. Damn it. We were so close to utopia! We could smell it . We could taste
it. But our dreams were snatched away from us by our own people, people who
once sided with us good guys (C.I.A. oswald and bin laden), but who double-crossed us
because they despised our bliss, and sank our once bright futures down into the
deep, dark depths of the slimey swanee.
Damn them! Damn them all to hell!
Or What-ever!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Scary as hell to think some people still believe in fairy tales, but some people are too scared to face how nutty life really is. Scary as hell, indeed.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I didn't switch the subject at all, if the columns weren't required to fail,.for the floors to collapse, there wouldn't be a SMALL portion left. The whole core would be there. The fact that any part of the core fell or is gone dosn't fly. period. The fact that I spotted an obvious cut, in a main support column in your link, is just icing really.

You started talking about cuts or something. That was not the subject. The image is not good enough quality to see that. It is good enough quality to see that many columns did not require to fail for the floors to collapse. That basically debunks your OP "fact". It is up to you to demonstrate how many columns did require to fail, and then show that this would be impossible in the observed collapse speed. This must be demonstrated using physics, not an argument from authority.

Oh name calling ? Really ? I'm not dismissing your lousy image, that you linked to no matter how much you complain about it.

Not ignoring anything accept the childish part of post.

This is not name calling and not childish. It is a dead serious observation.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Did they investigate the debris? Care to prove that? Because as far as the world knows, all debri was shipped to china starting within hours of the "attacks". Want to try again?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

OK, you're crazy. Do you honestly expect us to believe that after reading (I doubt it) Yanks posts you believe we are all delusional conspiracy nuts? C'mon man! Your disguise is tissue thin. Your team is losing here big time on ATS. We look forward to more of your insight.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

You do know it was a typo..correct? Ha! I meant FAA!!!!!!! Come on now....

I know the site you got the pictures from and I am in no way prepared for court just yet...I am working on it though.
As of this moment I can only say "Show me the recorder's numbers" as proof and we will go from there. Pieces of a plane does not match a specified "number" related to each individual plane. For this reason they have numbers associated to them. I want to SEE the numbers. That is proof.

Out of everything I have presented you are still focused on these pictures....why is that?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Can you prove this part is not from N 612 UA Truther ?
reply to post by waypastvne

I am kindly asking you that if you must call me a name...call me Jennifer. That is my name. If you want to get into childish name calling....I promise I would win. Please be nice.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
CALLING ALL OSers, THIS IS A SIGNIFICANT QUESTION TO YOU.....

ya know, viewing this situation, we have people on here that believe the OS and people that don't believe the OS, each arguing their points....from what I see so far, the people that do believe in the OS categorically seem to have a problem with believing that anyone would go to such measures to facilitate a crime of this magnitude and that with as many people that it would take to pull it off, there would most likely be someone out there that would be telling the story to the rest of the world....blowing the lid off if you will......

so far no one has been able to prove this crime to the satisfaction of the OSers...I see this as a unique opportunity...if we can prove this to the satisfaction of the OSers here on ATS, then we can prove it to the rest of the OSers in the world...so this is what I am suggesting, how about if the OSers tell us themselves what would constitute proof....what is it that would make them say "ok, you're right, now what can we do about it?"......

so, with that said, what do we need to show you that would make you believe that something is amiss here?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join