It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 The facts and the proof only.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Okay, the fear is familiar...I want to know about the plane.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by patternfinder

I'd like to hear what he has to say...I think the power of suggestion from the television is so strong, some people actually believe it, and I can't say I wouldn't if I was in their shoes.

I've studied the vids, and know enough about digital photography to know it was all a movie, but most folks haven't been cursed with my obsession, and they still trust the TV...my whole damn family! But I'm not bitter.

I think this was another reason to use missiles...to give folks something to see. We ARE talking bullet-fast though, right? Who could see anything but a blur?

Beyond the obvious, how do you account for the dead from those two aircraft? and Flight 93? and the obvious loss of those 4 planes? aliens? Massive govt cover up that would have involved thousands of people that never spoke up? I mean, seriously. Enough is enough.
edit on 17-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'd like to hear what he has to say...I think the power of suggestion from the television is so strong, some people actually believe it, and I can't say I wouldn't if I was in their shoes.

I've studied the vids, and know enough about digital photography to know it was all a movie, but most folks haven't been cursed with my obsession, and they still trust the TV...my whole damn family! But I'm not bitter.

I think this was another reason to use missiles...to give folks something to see. We ARE talking bullet-fast though, right? Who could see anything but a blur?

i understand what your saying, if you read a few posts up you will see that it was established that he was in his daughters apartment 14 blocks away and didn't know it happened till it came on the news, that's what i'm trying to tell you..he didn't see the event in real time...he saw what we saw on tv..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Okay, now you're treading familiar ground.

Dangit man, you embarrassed me in front of my friends.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
there's enough independent video to debunk the "media was in on it" theory.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Okay, now you're treading familiar ground.

Dangit man, you embarrassed me in front of my friends.

One way or the other, we're all in this together.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Sigh.

I stand corrected. That makes 5 eyewitnesses I've met here. Is that some kind of record? Do I just bring out the BS in people? It's a blessing , sure, but sometimes I just want to have an intelligent debate with the opposition.

Can't blame a guy for dreaming...

edit on 17-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Okay, the fear is familiar...I want to know about the plane.

I didn't see the plane hit the building.

I guess that was what you were looking for; there you have it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

did you hear one? see one fly over?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sigh.

I stand corrected. That makes 5 eyewitnesses I've met here. Is that some kind of record? Do I just bring out the BS in people? It's a blessing , sure, but sometimes I just want to have an intelligent debate with the opposition.

The opposition still holds that Al Queda (spelling, optional) is responsible. All evidence points to them, including admissions of guilt from their top leadership (Osama/zawahiri).

The idea that a sitting president would do this, especially since the left brands Bush as an idiot, is just pure silliness. The planning and effort it would require is overwhelming, and to think that now, after 10 years, there isn't one person that's come forward to say "OMG They made me do it!" is telling enough.

The Muslims did it. Period.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

it's NY... Planes fly over all the time. After 10 Am it's non stop, so yes, I heard airplanes.

and no one looks up in NY.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Okay, thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The opposition still holds that Al Queda (spelling, optional) is responsible. All evidence points to them, including admissions of guilt from their top leadership (Osama/zawahiri).

The idea that a sitting president would do this, especially since the left brands Bush as an idiot, is just pure silliness. The planning and effort it would require is overwhelming, and to think that now, after 10 years, there isn't one person that's come forward to say "OMG They made me do it!" is telling enough.

The Muslims did it. Period. ).

I'm under the impression I've been arguing with a piece of software.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

ha ha, this is funny....it sure looks like it doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'm arguing with you critters that live inside my computer.

lol

I actually don't need to argue. There's nothing here that won't change the fact that Al Queida (SP optional) is responsible. I cannot be convinced otherwise.

I view people that think it was an inside job as... well... I'll spare the adjectives. I just feel sorry for them.

There is nothing that will change my mind. So, I wish you nothing but unwell in your travels. you won't find anything because there's nothing to be found.

There's a host of very smart people that have been roped into this silliness, and it's a waste of brain power. It is what it is.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Sigh.

The Muslims did it. Period.

Tango. For God's sake, do yourself a huge favour and have a concentrated read
of the threads in Yankees signature. If you don't come away with a massive shift
in your worldview, there isn't much hope. It's us against them.
Right now, you have the wrong 'them'. How can you fight an enemy, when you don't
even know who the enemy is, or worse again when you are fooled into thinking that
the enemy is your friend? You are being fed 'truth' by the enemy.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

lol

I actually don't need to argue. There's nothing here that won't change the fact that Al Queida (SP optional) is responsible. I cannot be convinced otherwise.

I view people that think it was an inside job as... well... I'll spare the adjectives. I just feel sorry for them.

There is nothing that will change my mind. So, I wish you nothing but unwell in your travels. you won't find anything because there's nothing to be found.

There's a host of very smart people that have been roped into this silliness, and it's a waste of brain power. It is what it is.

it's funny, that's always what the bad guy in the movies says to when he's just about to get found out...ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ha haha, move along people, nothing to see here!!!!! ha ha ha ha hahah ah ahah ahaha ha hahah ah aha ha

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

lol

it's funny, that's always what the bad guy in the movies says to when he's just about to get found out...ha ha ha

what movie and what bad guy? I'd like to know. Cuz I wanna be Nick Cage.

Seriously though... no bad guy in any movie ever said what I said. So just stop. You're out of your league.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

lol

what movie and what bad guy? I'd like to know.

take your pick, any cheezy movie with bad guys ha ha...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join