It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another New Crop Circle In Wiltshire, But This One Is Different.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
A new crop circle was reported today in Wiltshire England (Which now appears to be the Worlds crop circle capital) Quite a different design to this one. Have a look:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How is this one different?

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wonder what it means. Could it be saying that we are on the verge of entering another dimensional plane?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

exactly what i thought, maybe because of the little "f" shaped emblem?
not bashing th OP but from what ive seen this is nothing that intricate.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Pffffffffffffffffft

2ndLine

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It looks amazing, but as others have pointed out, what makes this so different? I've seen much more complex crop circles than this one.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This looks like all the other. Please explain what makes this different.

Oh wait I see it now... the "F"

Is this the new Facebook logo. Is Facebook going to have a new plane of consciousness app? Bet Apple release their one first.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Holy cow it's so perfect it looks three dimensional! I'm seriously impressed.

The centre symbol looks like the crystalline lattice structure that our collective consciousness supposedly interacts upon.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sorry, have to ask this;

In this picture you can see another crop circle in the distance and there also appears to be a big white horse on the side of the hill to the top left. Is there some kind of a massive artwork competition going on there or what?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Dear Aliens- if you're trying to tell us something, then JUST TELL US instead of carving our crops with all these pretty, but quite indiscernible patterns.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

There's more then a few in England.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why don't some researchers sit next to the white pointy thing on the hill and watch the surrounding area with night vision..............for once and for all they might see what causes these things and we caneither be amazed OR get back to work..

PDUK

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It kind of looks like Metatron's Cube, only with 10 sides.

I'm not very Geometry savvy, but this looks pretty amazing.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Sorry, have to ask this;

In this picture you can see another crop circle in the distance and there also appears to be a big white horse on the side of the hill to the top left. Is there some kind of a massive artwork competition going on there or what?

It's the salisbury horse.

en.wikipedia.org...

The origin of the Westbury White Horse is obscure. It is often claimed to commemorate King Alfred's victory at the Battle of Eðandun in 878, and while this is not impossible, there is no trace of such a legend before the second half of the eighteenth century.

Add:

As for the crop circles..i am tired of them appearing MAINLY in salisbury..the same area since the 90s already..for me its obvious its just a gimmick for tourism. The whole area is probably in on it and laughs their butts off by the new age people bringing in money.

This is why they are not being "debunked"..there is no agenda for them being debunked..respective no one cares. Each new circle brings more new age dodos and money for hotels/tours..etc..the farmers even charge money so you can enter their fields to see the "crop circles".

The new age dodos get their "messages" each year and the farmers/hotels etc are happy - everyone's happy. Nothing to see, get along

edit on 15-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsizzle

I understand that it doesn't seem all that intricate but I assure you that this design would have been anything but easy to do. I believe that many crop circles can be replicated using simple techniques but I have to differ with this one.

Having used Cad to layout structures with measuring tapes and just spray paint in the past I can tell you this would be a feat to do without being noticed. Especially if this was done over night.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Originally posted by bigsizzle

I understand that it doesn't seem all that intricate but I assure you that this design would have been anything but easy to do.

They make the circles for multiple decades now..i am pretty sure they advanced. Remember, it started with plain CIRCLES.

I also doubt there are any "SKEPTICAL WATCHERS" there...in fact, i think that the makers of the circles have all the time they need to design/make them. Do you seriously think that any of the farmers/inns etc. would "report" it if they see suspicious activity going on for some hours?

As said earlier..i am convinced that all of them are in on that.
edit on 15-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

link   
Could it be a new James Bond 007 film?

It does have rifleing

link   
reply to post by flexy123

So according to your link men have been creating images over there which can only be viewed from the air since the Bronze Age. Hmmmm well that is interesting and leads me to believe that there is some form of communication going on over there that we might not understand.

Or maybe you're right. If tourists pay to come visit and see the horse they'll probably come to see the crop circles too then. I still can't get over how complicated and perfectly equal that centre image is though.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

That is the Cherhill White Horse. It has been there since 1780. Here is info on the White Horses Of Wiltshire:-

www.visitwiltshire.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Why is it different? Because who did it left their "Tag" signature.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join