It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would al qaeda hate us less if we stopped bombing innocent muslim children?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
am i hearing the spelling nazi's are dismissing/denying

a know terrorist group because of a spelling mistake?

really?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

It’s not about me being a “spelling nazi”, trust me my spelling is pritty bad, I am totally dyslexic. I was just raising the point that when you spell Al-Qa’ida as it should be spelt the translation to “toilet” obviously does not work. There was also more to that post than just me pointing out a common spelling mistake
edit on 16-8-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

"a rose by any other name" more or less.

i'm a little confused who's side is on who.

i take you to be against al kida, am i right?

that is good, if i am wrong, that is bad and apologies are in order.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Yes it is a “rose” by another name, but when you use the other name the idea that Al-Qa’ida means toilet no longer works.

And yes I am 100% against Al-Qa’ida and their ilk. If you tell me what is confusing you I will do my best to help you out.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
No, thats a terrible idea.. why would not killing their youth make them hate us less.

oh wait..

nevermind, great idea.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by 297GT

Actually I think you will find what Robin Cook actually said was this

“Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden's organisation would turn its attention to the west.”

LOL i included an abrived version of this quote twice(2 times) in 1st post...so I know what he said...no need to quote it again....LOL
FAIL

Anyways
Better title would be

would people hate less if we stopped bombing innocent children

ummmwhat do you think...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

semantics

So.......was Osama bin Laden killed or USAMA BIN LADEN or Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

naw i'm cool now that i know.

cheers!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
The true reason why so many muslim coutries hate America and other western countries is because America and the West live a better life and are more prosperous and successful.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON.

The reason why they hate Israel is the same reason. Their dictators have to blame someone for their crappy economies and lower level living, everyone needs someone to blame for the failures, and America, being the #1 country in the world gets that benefit.

Muslims kill each other off in record numbers all the time........ Do you really think they get mad when other countries kills them any more than themselves killing each other?

To think that America is the fault of all bad things going on is ignorant, our leaders merely took advantage of weak muslim leaders......... then they turn around and blame every thing on America.

Who's the real fool? If Muslim people revolted against their crap government and demanded to do what's best for the people, then the people could only blame themselves..... and not other countries who are doing better, more exact... the #1 country, America.

Please watch this video and educate yourself:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

It’s not semantics when it debunks the idea that Al-Qa’ida means “toilet” as for the rest of my post regarding Robin Cook that is most definitely not semantics. I think people who check out the link will see that that is what he said regarding Al-Qa’ida in the Guardian it quoted the entire paragraph and that is what he wrote. I am going to assume you go your quotes form a less than reputable conspiracy site, also that does not address my critique of what he wrote.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

love the supreme smug tone...from a dude regurgitating simplistic naive analysis...... who is posting on ATS

AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFO's, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics with a diverse mix of users from all over the world

Any who all is well keep on keeping on...I already over it.

To be honest I really dont care, MSM and Gov always tell the truth.. ......

Oh
Al-Qa’ida, Al-Qaeda, Al Qaida
Osama bin Laden or USAMA BIN LADEN or Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh
Either the above dude is still alive or they are all differnent people or the same.........
ie; semantics, get the point

ok cyas over and out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join