It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would al qaeda hate us less if we stopped bombing innocent muslim children?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by SadButTrue

The true reason why so many muslim coutries hate America and other western countries is because America and the West live a better life and are more prosperous and successful.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON

If only it were so simple,

Go read up about Qutbism and the radical teachings of Wahhbism, this is a theological hate. The west have a better standard of living than the people of Ethiopia, you don’t see them flying planes into western land marks.

I know about those sects.......... those sects are not the only reason though.

Weak minded people and those who fail in life need someone to blame. The Muslim religion as well as others can subjugate and make people weak. Then you find someone to blame.

Answer me this? Why is it that the majority of well-to-do muslims aren't blowing themselves up? Because they have power and something to live for, most muslims don't.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

"Al Qaeda" does not exist in the context you are referring.. Al Qaeda is not and never has been a "terrorist organization." "Al-Qaida,(sic) literally 'the database"...

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the 'TV watcher' to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money." British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

"[According to a Pakistani major] the database was divided into two parts, the information file where the participants in the meetings could pick up and send information they needed, and the decision file where the decisions made during the previous sessions were recorded and stored. In Arabic, the files were called, 'Q eidat il-Maaloomaat' and 'Q eidat i-Taaleemaat.' Those two files were kept in one file called in Arabic 'Q eidat ilmu'ti'aat' which is the exact translation of the English word database. But the Arabs commonly used the short word Al Qaida which is the Arabic word for "base." The military air base of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is called 'q eidat 'riyadh al 'askariya.' Q eida means "a base" and "Al Qaida" means "the base."

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by SirMike

Is that what they told you in maxim magazine?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Here's a map.............. here's Europe......... a western country....... try to follow along. Please don't respond to my comments, thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Maybe, just maybe there is a connection between the US's hatred for AQ and Taliban and the fact that AQ and Taliban bombs innocent muslim children? Isn't this a normal attitude to take, to hate the organization that is bombing you? When Germany was bombing cities the name nazi became infamously evil, so how is AQ and theTaliban doing anything different?

So your answer to al qaeda bombing innocent muslim children is for the USA and NATO to bomb more innocent muslim children? If you think they are war mongers for doing that, how is us doing it any different?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
You are saying Europeans are JEALOUS of America?

LOLHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I dont know if "jealousy" is the right word, but four times as many Europeans immigrate to the States every year than the other way around.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
You are saying Europeans are JEALOUS of America?

LOLHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I dont know if "jealousy" is the right word, but four times as many Europeans immigrate to the States every year than the other way around.

Yeah i didn't say that...... She obviously didn't read my post or understand it.
But while were at it....... American's have more freedom, better pay, better health care, etc............. And yeah, every immigrant from Europe that i have met has said they like America better and will not move back ever.

Survey says yes.
edit on 15-8-2011 by SadButTrue because: (no reason given)

link   

Last I checked, we aint targeting any schools with truckbombs.

link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
reply to post by JennaDarling

Here's a map.............. here's Europe......... a western country....... try to follow along. Please don't respond to my comments, thanks.

I know where europe is, I am sitting there right now.

As for commenting; I can comment anytime I like, if you don't like my opinion, don't read it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

They are not sects, Qutbism is a ideology a powerful one at that that influenced almost every radical Islamism group and Wahhabism is a well established religious movement, part of the problem is that people do not understand the theological justification for jihad by the sword. These ideological and theological perspectives play a much bigger role in the radicalisation of extremists than a jealously your standard of living does. Indeed if you understood the ideology Qutbism you would see rather than being jealous of your social environment they actively hate it. It is also worth noting that many violent Islamic extremists come from privileged backgrounds and some are even American. To say the reason that they hate you is because they are jealous of your 4x4 and 401K only demonstrates a lack of understanding on your part.

By no means is ideology the only motivating factor that contributes to a individual developing radical believes but it is one of the most important. There are a host of other factors that we could get into but I think it is best we do not deviate to much form the OP.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

what about osama, he was probably richer than anyone i have ever met but he still commited his life to fighting against what he thought were the evils of this world.
tbh, he probably wasnt far from the truth just a tad hypocritical in his methods.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

They are not sects, Qutbism is a ideology a powerful one at that that influenced almost every radical Islamism group and Wahhabism is a well established religious movement, part of the problem is that people do not understand the theological justification for jihad by the sword. These ideological and theological perspectives play a much bigger role in the radicalisation of extremists than a jealously your standard of living does. Indeed if you understood the ideology Qutbism you would see rather than being jealous of your social environment they actively hate it. It is also worth noting that many violent Islamic extremists come from privileged backgrounds and some are even American. To say the reason that they hate you is because they are jealous of your 4x4 and 401K only demonstrates a lack of understanding on your part.

By no means is ideology the only motivating factor that contributes to a individual developing radical believes but it is one of the most important. There are a host of other factors that we could get into but I think it is best we do not deviate to much form the OP.

Is that what they tell you to believe?? Interesting that some people still believe that.
So the real question is........ is what you've been told really why? Or, is the heart of the reason the same one that most humans on earth have always fought for and tried to attain?

Funny that your belief in muslim hatred has deviated from every other group of humans on earth.... isn't it?(rhetorical)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman

what about osama, he was probably richer than anyone i have ever met but he still commited his life to fighting against what he thought were the evils of this world.
tbh, he probably wasnt far from the truth just a tad hypocritical in his methods.

You mean he committed other people lives........ while he stood back in power and glory and took all the credit.
Most men with power or those that want power will make sure their names live in infamy..... no matter how much money you have it will never permanently etch your name in stone.... unless you do something great or horrific.
edit on 15-8-2011 by SadButTrue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by SirMike

Is that what they told you in maxim magazine?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Sorry Mike, that was for SadbutTrue

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

NP, I get as good as I give

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

i doubt he was living the life of the average world leader while he was hidden away in his pakistani dwellings or the caves he was supposedly holed up in.

the guy never admitted to 911 and there isnt a single shred of proof to say that he orchestrated it and he didnt get much glory from his earlier bombing so maybe he was a man driven by morals (maybe twisted ones) rather than a hunger for power and glory.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I really don’t like to be this blunt but I know what I am talking about, some people on ATS can tell you about every UFO landing in the past century, other explain the wonders of the ancient Mayans, and some can talk to you all day about the NWO, as for me, I can talk all day about terrorism.

You are flat out wrong to say that the reason that Al-Qa’ida “hate” the west is because they are jealous of our comparatively privileged standard of living. I have explained to you why this statement is wrong pretty clearly. If you have questions feel free to ask and I will explain further if I can.

There is no weakness, only strength in admitting you are wrong, if you think you are right all the time then you can only be ignorant all the time.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Last I checked, we aint targeting any schools with truckbombs.

Actually we are, but not with truck bombs with predator drones in Libya.

Cynthia McKinney reported on Libyan university being bombed:

Libyan University Bombed – Thousands of Civilians Killed

casescorner.wordpress.com...
edit on 15-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I see ... so we (NATO) is targeting schools because they offend the prophet by teaching girls. Got it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I see ... so we (NATO) is targeting schools because they offend the prophet by teaching girls. Got it.

So are you saying the USA is carrying out attacks for al qaeda's prophet?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join