It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure For Facebook Addiction : facebookanol Tablets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just had to post this cause I had such a good laugh, I felt it wrong not to share. Plus, if Anonymous takes them down, you know what to take to fix your nervous twitch!

And you don’t need any Dr. prescription to get these tablets, instead you have to show your bowser history to the Pharmacist, which should reflect the excessive usage of Facebook on daily basis.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cdb6e4bb370.jpg[/atsimg]

omgeureka.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wonder if there

are any

side

effects.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

I've heard the only side effect is that you may become addicted to the next worst thing..... Google +

But that's just rumour at the moment!

edit on 15-8-2011 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I quit facebook about a month ago. The only drawback is that it was the only means of communicating with family members who live far away. Aside from that it was the best thing I ever did. No more social media garbage for me.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I did without for a few years!
Just been forced to join as i moved away from family!
It is worse than drugs.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Glz00 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Here Here! A tool of mass-manipulation. It feels so good to be free again, not in the big 'judgment list' that has a mass of spying eyes to keep tabs on my every move (on there I mean).

I've come to realize that I really don't care what little mundane things go on in the lives of everyone that happens to know me.

Try getting rid of your cell phone next. It's like finally getting centered in your own life again. No more leash.

ETA, it's like we are expected to just put ourselves out there constantly now. Oh right I better go check that nobody said anything bad about me on there while I was gone.

edit on 15/8/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

top topics

join