It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Banking System: Descensus in Cuniculi Cavum (Part 1, "Less Than Humble Beginnings")

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This thread is awesome, and I actually learned a few things I hadnt learned when I was researching the origins of the federal reserve a few years back. Like others, I cant wait to read future posts to this series.
Of course reading this left me with a nice cold hard lump in my stomach. It almost sends you into despair reading all of this.

Im an optimist so I am hoping for an awesome solution. However I am also a realist, so I am mentally prepared if there is no true viable solution. (sigh) Now have to occupy myself for the next three weeks!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Very impressive compilation, but... you refer to Mayer Amschel Bauer, and link to Rothschild - is that just a typo? Also, you quote a 25 point plan but don't provide a link. Do you have the link?

...a wealthy goldsmith and coin dealer named Mayer Amschel Bauer (1743-1812) ... He then outlined a 25 point plan on how to accomplish it.

Those 25 points are:

Thanks, sofi

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by Agarta

Federal Reserve Charter ends Dec 23 2013 as it was enacted by the Senate Dec 23 1913.

I thought the Charter was for 100 yrs.

Surely the Charter may be ended at any time by the President and Congress.

Cosmic...
edit on 16-8-2011 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

The Charter does not end.....no expiration date found because there isn't one. I looked all day and asked around to many...I am not sure where the OP got that from. I have asked....still waiting.
Whether or not it ends....its still an awesome thread that took a lot of work so in no way I am implying it is isn't true (above statement). I really though have looked all day and asked....all answers lead to there is no end date.?

All I know is I want it to end yesterday and tptb want it in place....what do WE THE PEOPLE do?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Very nice thread, this is why I joined ATS to read the truth like this...I get sick of seeing the aliens/nibiru threads.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If we use ten years to acomplish each of the 25 points of this plan then we are currently at point 24.8, which means it's almost done.

24. Fool, bemuse and corrupt the younger members of society by teaching them theories and principles we know to be false.

Which means we should be drowning in people who have little to no education in critical thinking and what constitutes evidence.

1773-1783 (1). Use violence and terrorism rather than academic discussions.
    1773-1774 France, Jacobins, Reign of Terror

1783-1793 (2). Preach “Liberalism” to usurp political power.
    1783 with the Treaty of Paris, in which the British recognized American independence.
    The American Revolution (1776-1783) further contributed to the definition of liberalism.

1793-1803 (3). Initiate class warfare.
    The Bristol Bridge Riot of 30 September 1793 began as a protest at renewal of an act levying of tolls on Bristol Bridge, which included the proposal to demolish several houses near the bridge in order to create a new access road, and controversy about the date for removal of gates. 11 people were killed and 45 injured, making it one of the worst massacres of the 18th century.

1803-1813 (4). Politicians must be cunning and deceptive – any moral code leaves a politician vulnerable.
    Bailyn asserts it simply represented a contradiction with [color=gold] Jefferson, that he was “simultaneously a radical utopian idealist and a hardheaded, adroit, at times [color=gold] cunning politician.

1813-1823 (5). Dismantle “existing forces of order and regulation.” Reconstruct all existing institutions.”
    East India Company Act 1813 (Charter Act)
    asserted the sovereignty of the British Crown over the Indian territories held by the Company;
    required the company to maintain separate and distinct its commercial and territorial accounts

1823-1833 (6). Remain invisible until the very moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning or force can undermine it.
    The greatest fossil hunter ever known was a woman from Lyme Regis named Mary Anning.
    Her work contributed to the fundamental changes in scientific thinking about prehistoric life and the history of the earth that occurred in the early 19th century.

1833-1843 (7). Use Mob Psychology to control the masses. “Without absolute despotism one cannot rule efficiently.”

Democratic Propaganda: by Auguste Blanqui 1833
marxists.org...

1843-1853 (8). Advocate the use of alcoholic liquors, drugs, moral corruption and all forms of vice, used systematically by “agenteurs” to corrupt the youth.
    "The News of the World", first published on 1 October 1843, by John Browne Bell in London. Priced at just three pence (equal to £1.04 today), even before the repeal of the Stamp Act or paper duty, it was the cheapest newspaper of its time and was aimed directly at the newly literate working classes. It quickly established itself as a purveyor of titillation, shock and criminal news. Much of the source material came from coverage of vice prosecutions, including transcripts of police descriptions of alleged brothels, streetwalkers, and "immoral" women.

1853-1863 (9). Seize properties by any means to secure submission and sovereignty.
    1853, the state legislature used the power of eminent domain to seize the space necessary for Central Park
    Exercise of eminent domain powers by privately owned railroads

1863-1873 (10). Foment wars and control the peace conferences so that neither of the combatants gains territory placing them further in debt and therefore into our power.
    Lee surrendered his Army of Northern Virginia on April 9, 1865, at the McLean House in the village of Appomattox Court House. In an untraditional gesture and as a sign of Grant's respect and anticipation of peacefully restoring Confederate states to the Union, Lee was permitted to keep his sword and his horse, "Traveller".

1873-1883 (11). Choose candidates for public office who will be “servile and obedient to our commands, so they may be readily used as pawns in our game.”
    4,036,572 votes Rutherford B. Hayes he lost popular vote (electoral 185)
    4,284,020 votes Samuel J. Tiden, won popular (electoral 184 lost the election)

1883-1893 (12). Use the Press for propaganda to control all outlets of public information, while remaining in the shadows, clear of blame.
    In 1883, Pulitzer, by then a wealthy man, purchased the New York World

1893-1903 (13). Make the masses believe they had been the prey of criminals. Then restore order to appear as the saviors.
    Yellow Journalism
    Yellow Ink. In 1893 Publisher installed color pressed to print the Sunday supplements, and Goddard used them to expand the comics section.
    He not only embellished facts but virtually created the pseudo science articles featured in later tabloids, thus increasing the popularity of the Sunday World.

1903-1913 (14). Create financial panics. Use hunger to control to subjugate the masses.
    The Panic of 1903 reached its nadir — the Dow dropped to a paltry 42.15 as the stocks of industrial companies plunged to single-digit lows.
    Also known as the “Rich Man’s Panic,” the fiscal crisis dragged on for the rest of the year, taking a severe toll on banks, as well as many steel and iron producers.

1913-1923 (15). Infiltrate Freemasonry to take advantage of the Grand Orient Lodges to cloak the true nature of their work in philanthropy. Spread their atheistic-materialistic ideology amongst the "Goyim" (gentiles).
    1913 Federal Reserve Act: A list of advisors to President Wilson (Mason) in favor of the act
    Carter Glass (33'rd degree) congresman (later became Secretary of the Treasury)
    William Gibbs McAdoo (32'nd degree) Secretary of Treasury

1923-1933 (16). When the hour strikes for our sovereign lord of the entire World to be crowned, their influence will banish everything that might stand in his way.
    On November 8, 1923 Adolph Hitler led his Nazi followers in an abortive attempt to seize power in Munich in what became known as the "Beer Hall Putsch".

1933-1943 (17). Use systematic deception, high-sounding phrases and popular slogans. “The opposite of what has been promised can always be done afterwards... That is of no consequence.”
    1933 Franklin D. Roosevelt, The New Deal

1943-1953 (18). A Reign of Terror is the most economical way to bring about speedy subjection.
    The Holocaust
    Pulicizing the same through Nuremberg trials

1953-1963 (19). Masquerade as political, financial and economic advisers to carry out our mandates with Diplomacy and without fear of exposing “the secret power behind national and international affairs.”
    After authorizing $385 million over the $400 million already budgeted for military aid to Vietnam, U.S. President Dwight Eisenhower warns against United States intervention in Vietnam.

1963-1973 (20). Ultimate world government is the goal. It will be necessary to establish huge monopolies, so even the largest fortunes of the Goyim will depend on us to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the credit of their governments on the day after the great political smash.”
    George Harrison of the Beatles Playing Monopoly While on Tour in the USA September 1964
    General Electric
    AT&T
    In the period 1964–66 alone, in connection with the American aggression in Vietnam, the gross profits of the US aerospace monopolies increased 1½ times, amounting to nearly $2 billion.
    1964 Esso advertizing campaign "Put a tiger in your tank" Esso later becomes Exxon.
    Lyndon B. Johnson succeeded to the presidency following the assassination of John F. Kennedy, completed Kennedy's term and was elected President in his own right, winning by a large margin in the 1964 Presidential election.

1973-1983 (21). Use economic warfare. Rob the "Goyim" of their landed properties and industries with a combination of high taxes and unfair competition.
    1974 Economic recession
    Nixon opens China 72, then Resigns 74
    Despite the failure to control inflation, controls were slowly ended, and on April 30, 1974, their statutory authorization lapsed.

1983-1993 (22). “Make the 'Goyim' destroy each other so there will only be the proletariat left in the world, with a few millionaires devoted to our cause, and sufficient police and soldiers to protect our interest.”
    The Forbes 400 or 400 Richest Americans (first published in 1982)
    Publishers at the top This year's "Forbes 400," like last year's, give us some fascinating insights into some of the country's wealthiest families--including a good number whose fortunes have come from publishing activities. In fact, publishing continues to rank third as the source of "400" family income, following oil and real estate.

1993-2003 (23). Call it The New Order. Appoint a Dictator.
2003-2013 (24). Fool, bemuse and corrupt the younger members of society by teaching them theories and principles we know to be false.
2013-2023 (25). Twist national and international laws into a contradiction which first masks the law and afterwards hides it altogether. Substitute arbitration for law.”

Please consider this my own humble and poorly researched contribution to this thread.

David Grouchy
edit on 17-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

This topic of the end of the Charter was to be included in Part 6 of this series, but because of all the questions and interest I decided to skip to it in answer. I would like to state the first place I heard this was on Bloomberg Radio from a "Fed Expert" and after seeing it on many sites including a thread on ATS I took it to be true.

I apologize, It appears I was misled and therefore misled the readers of this thread by posting something I had yet to actually research. So here are my research findings.

Here is a complete version of the Federal Reserve Act in PDF;
www.llsdc.org...

Sec. 4 ... the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such ... shall have power: ... Second. To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law.

Federal Reserve Act of 1913 (P.L. 63-43, 38 STAT. 251, 12 USC 221).

The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System may permit or require any Federal reserve bank to establish branch banks within the Federal reserve district in which it is located or within the district of any Federal reserve bank which may have been suspended. Such branches, subject to such rules and regulations as the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System may prescribe, shall be operated under the supervision of a board of directors to consist of not more than seven nor less than three directors, of whom a majority of one shall be appointed by the Federal reserve bank of the district, and the remaining directors by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Directors of branch banks shall hold office during the pleasure of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.

[12 USC 521. As amended by act of June 21, 1917 (40 Stat. 232).]

Source:www.law.cornell.edu...

§ 341. General enumeration of powers

Upon the filing of the organization certificate with the Comptroller of the Currency a Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such, and in the name designated in such organization certificate, shall have power—
First. To adopt and use a corporate seal.
Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.
Third.........

[12 USC 521. As added by act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234).]

Therefore, The Federal Reserve Act and its amendments show the Charter has an open ended existence, which is actually better, as its demise does not have to wait another year and a half. The amendment to extend the charter was done 6 years prior to the end of the Charter. This might actually shed more light into the "Shadow Government" than if they had just extended the charter to 12/23/12. I will research this and include it in a future part of this series.

Thank you MamaJ for asking me to get into it now.

Agarta

edit on 17-8-2011 by Agarta because: spelling errors

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Very nicely done. I will be expanding on this unless of course you beat me to it. Thank you so much for researching and adding it.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Agarta because: sp

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by Agarta

Very impressive compilation, but... you refer to Mayer Amschel Bauer, and link to Rothschild - is that just a typo? Also, you quote a 25 point plan but don't provide a link. Do you have the link?

...a wealthy goldsmith and coin dealer named Mayer Amschel Bauer (1743-1812) ... He then outlined a 25 point plan on how to accomplish it.

Those 25 points are:

Thanks, sofi

It was not an error. As Bauer changed his name to Rothschild and that name is more recognized today, wiki does not have a bio page(that I know of) under the name of Bauer I then chose to substitute the Rothschild page in its place as the information is the same. Nice catch. Thanks for bringing it up.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by Agarta

Those 25 points are:

If you read the entire work that Agarta put together, you will know that he mentions that he changed his name to Rothschild. Too add to that I read somewhere that one of the main reasons that Bauer changed his name was because of the extreme hatred of Jews at that time. I will see if I can find that source to back up that claim. His plans wouldn't have came into being without changing Bauer to Rothschild.

Thanks, sofi

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Could that great city in London be Babylon, that mighty city, that the merchants shall weep and mourn over, when they see the smoke of her burning. That also deceives all Nations by it's sorceries. If Revelation Ch.18 is to be believed that is ...It would mean every greedy corrupt evil lying thing they have done to the World is going to come back on them double for what they have done, and are doing...

The reason I thought of this is because I have a neighbor who is very religious, and was talking about it a few days ago...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Brilliant post. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So where are parts 2 to 6?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Stupendous and valiant effort, Agarta. This is absolutely the most straightforward piece on the "system" that I have discovered, and I've spent this entire year searching and researching, and searching and researching for answers and for explanations.

I am aghast that the public is not generally aware of this infrastructure, appalled. Nowhere in my 16 -- no, EIGHTEEN -- years of formal education, or in the subsequent voracious consumption of research, literature, and available info have I been so adroitly informed. S&F don't begin to come CLOSE to how precious this thread is...for what my opinion is worth.

And I SHOULD have been informed, because I am a Social Worker, holding in my possession a certificate saying I am a MASTER of Social Work. I got out there and realized how much corruption there is behind the NonProfit world, and I left. I decided I could do more good on my own. How's that for a broken system!?

How can this not be integral information when training Social Workers???

I am at once exhilarated and nauseated by this...

I pray to whatever cosmic forces are listening....attend to this! Get this author's information out there and do it NOW! "Calling all angels! I won't give up if you don't give up...." (great song, that, btw, by Train) EDIT to correct that. Here's a bit more of it:

I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

And I'm calling all angels
I'm calling all you angels

I won't give up if you dont give up

I need a sign to let me know you're here
'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

Agarta, please please do not let this work of yours languish on ATS alone...if you have not already done so, publish it to as many websites as will accept it...and in whatever other forms you can manage it. Please, for all of our sakes. If I had the means, I would publish it in hard copy and distribute it to every single household in this country.

I sincerely encourage every member to share this information compiled by Agarta with every person you know, and to send it TO YOUR CONGRESSMEN and SENATORS!!

With hope,
WT

edit on 18-8-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The more I learn about the Rothschilds, central banking and their agenda, the more I begin to realize the real threat that Moslems/Islam represent.

First off, these Moslem nations, using what I assume is covered under "Sharia Law", do not allow interest. Debt and interest are the bedrock of the central banking scheme. This "Sharia Law" would then be a direct threat to the central bankers.

Looking at their 25 point agenda, "Advocate the use of alcoholic liquors, drugs, moral corruption and all forms of vice, used systematically by “agenteurs” to corrupt the youth."

This is another issue. Many of these countries impose strict social laws with regards to drinking, drug use and sex, contrary to what is needed to control and enslave a society.

And here I thought it was just about oil and natural resources.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hi all,

I just wanted to jump on and tell you if you want more info during the time of Jesus check out this thread by sbctinfantry
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I would like to publicly thank Maxmarsm for the applause. Thank You.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

mayer amschel changed his family name as rothschild, it means the red shield in english, its based on the red hexagram.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I agree, very nice job. I got this thread saved for good reference material. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Sad thing is, I personally don't think there is a real solution, other than the repealing of amendment 16 as a starting point, beyond that it is a tad of a mystery at least to me. Sorry had to give my 2 cents.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join