It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Banking System: Descensus in Cuniculi Cavum (Part 1, "Less Than Humble Beginnings")

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yet another thread which makes ATS worthwhile to visit.

S & F .

Eagerly waiting for further installments .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rEVOLuti0nary
reply to post by gncnew

Our Ron Paul grassroots campaign here in Jersey has marched on the Fed in Philly more than once. It is his position to end the Fed.

As for you, OP, S&F! This was really well written and informative. I can't wait for parts 2-6!

P.S. Thank you for reaffirming that I quit working at the bank for the right reasons.

After all the assassinations and attempts that have taken place against those that chose to confront this injustice. If by some slight chance that Ron Paul was elected. How long do you think he would be allowed to live?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Here is something I just read while looking for he expiration to the Charter. Thought it was interesting.

I can't seem to find a date that is agreeable as to when the charter is set to expire. Nothing credible....yet. It seems as though its a confusion for many. Other than GLP or Facebook, I do not find anything stating when if at anytime it is set to expire. Still looking.

Op do you know where we can find a link about the expiration date?? Thanks!!

dmc.members.sonic.net...

No Congress, no President has been strong enough to stand up to the foreign-controlled Federal Reserve Bank. Yet there is a catch - one that President Kennedy recognized before he was slain - the original deal in 1913 creating the Federal Reserve Bank had a simple backout clause. The investors loaned the United States Government $1 billion. And the backout clause allows the United States to buy out the system for that $1 billion. If the Federal Reserve Bank were demolished and the Congress of the United States took control of the currency, as required in the Constitution, the National Debt would virtually end overnight, and the need for more taxes and even the income tax, itself. Thomas Jefferson was concise in his early warning to the American nation, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by skull_bones

I think I saw the page you got this off of.... I still have not found anything credible as far as when it does indeed expire.

Your link is dead though....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It seems as though the only mention of 99 year charter has to do with a 1% payout as backed by Gold and we are to be out of Gold by the end of the 99 year term. Of course, we have heard we are now supposedly out of Gold already.

I am really confused as to why I cannot find anything about an expiration date or anything credible to do with an expiration at all.

Ask.com says it has no ending.

One article I read said the Congress can pull it but then found another article saying it cannot.

I cannot even find any videos....... will await the OP's proof.

This does not surprise me at all!!!!! They love to keep us in a state of confusion!!!

Either way....it needs to be abolished YESTERDAY and "We the People" are A LOT OF PEOPLE who can stand up and fight this!!! I am soooo ready!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Nice thread OP, S&F of course.

I hope I'm alive to see these zionist occultist thieves and their buddies publicly hung.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

I hope I'm alive to see these zionist occultist thieves and their buddies publicly hung.

I really hope this thread doesn't go all anti-semite. I believe there are bigger fish to fry. But most of these bankers don't even recognize the jewish religion or the jewish God. So to say they are Jewish is a farce

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

How did i know that was coming, no-one is an anti-semite for calling a jew a jew mate, so on a more serious note I hope this thread doesnt leave out all the facts in fear of being erroneously labelled an anti-semite by the ignorant/arrogant, a spade is a spade after all, and yes many of them have strong ties with Israel. I didnt just mention that they were jews, I said zionists and occultists too, and as you should well know there are many jews(practicing as well) who are dead against zionism and the illegal state of Israel. So calling a jew a jew is not anti-semitism, please hold back on your ridiculous blanket statements.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Thank you for the reply. The Ashkenazi Jews were forced to convert to Judaism and some faked it. Although 90% of the Jewish community is Ashkenazi Jews only .5% are actually abusing it. I will definitely cover this.

I think that EVERYONE benefits by precisely targeting the culprits.

It is NOT all humanity, nor all Jews, nor all Bankers,... and it would be sad if the POINT you were trying to make were ruined, by the usual anti-Jewish conspiracy theories.

You have to be VERY CAREFUL, because many of these threads have been started in the past by people who seem to find TOO MANY connections to whatever their favorite culprit is. I just had a "discussion" with a blog trying to equate that Kanye West is illuminati because on his album there are gold stars and Rottweillers. Whether or not there is an Illuminati, or that a Rap artist really matters in the scheme of things -- I prefer that a "good conspiracy theory" have a good foundation in facts, dates and names of people.

Banking at the same bank where some evildoer banks is NOT the same as owning the bank and transferring said evildoers assets.

>> I hope you touch on the Dutch Bank transfers with Prescott Bush as well -- cannot forget the Nazi gold here, can we?

>> Keep up the good work -- it seems you are being careful, and that's a good thing. So many people DON'T expect to be believed, that they come out ranting and not making specific points -- handwaving at "THEM" and "THOSE PEOPLE" will never, ever bring someone to justice.

But I think a LOT Of people are more open to re-evaluating the history of banking. MOST of what we think we know is wrong -- it's only a few very wise people who realize that they don't really know much but can ask the right questions.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by Haxsaw

I really hope this thread doesn't go all anti-semite. I believe there are bigger fish to fry. But most of these bankers don't even recognize the jewish religion or the jewish God. So to say they are Jewish is a farce

>> I would prefer that everyone LEAVE OUT the "religious background" of these bankers. At this level -- these people worship Power and Money -- and no group has a monopoly on that.

Let others make the connection -- but it is NOT worth mentioning. You might mention that once upon a time, my ethnic stock were Irish or Welsh, or that my mother once was a Protestant -- but that means ZILCH in describing me -- it means even less if we are talking about POWER BROKERS manipulating the world.

>> Another point; much of the Zionism and "neocon-like" authoritarianism that we see on display in Israel, is coming from the Likud party. That's like saying George Bush's; Project for a New American Century group represented all Americans. It's insulting on it's face -- and most people probably don't know what PNAC is.

The BIG TACTIC that gets used time and time again -- is finding some difference amongst the underclasses and getting THEM to fight about it. So while the hard-working Americans fight about jobs with "illegal Mexican workers" or try and pass anti-Sharia law statutes as if Muslims really wanted to deal with the crap they left behind in their new adopted country -- the Goldman Sach's of the world pick our pockets.

The ONLY measure that matters is RICH AND POWERFUL. Not all people with wealth and power are evil -- but it is healthy to always be suspicious. And if we continually follow into this trap about "the Chinese enemy" or whatever the "threat of the day is" we do not realize we are being played.

>> After all -- what point is it for the average Chinese worker, that their government now is building Air Craft Carriers to take on the United States and other rivals? Didn't China just move their economy forward like gangbusters WITHOUT a significant military? So, after the Chinese have sent their kids to sweat shops to make cheap products to appear in WalMart -- and the vast majority of them wonder; "When are WE going to benefit from this success CHINA has made?" The Elite will have someone like Rupert Murdoch around, scaring the public with the "dangerous and evil United States military" -- and the hardliners will feel comfortable that they have the best air craft carrier ever built.

Meanwhile, all those "America can kick your ass" fans, will realize that most of that Technology that allowed us to kick ass, has moved with GM and GE and numerous other Fat Cat weapons manufacturers and set up shop in China. Today a car -- tomorrow a fighter jet!

>> The Likud party in Israel, is using the fear of Hammas, Palestine, Iran -- whomever, to line their own pockets. Iran needs the external threats because THEIR own population is sick and tired of the Theocracy and would prefer to wear blue jeans and live this life in peace.

There IS NO ENEMY but the people who have the power and profits from telling you who the enemy is. The exploiters in China and the USA and Israel and ALL these nations, are most afraid of their own populace -- and so they welcome the enemy and the threats. Al Qaeda and other "terror organizations" like them, are likely seeing less and less support -- not because US banks and weapons contractors aren't making their life a living "hell" anymore -- but because these groups full of useful and angry idiots, do more to keep the Robber Barons wealthy and powerful than anything else.

One terrorist bomb costs maybe $5,000 dollars -- but the aircraft carrier, the police state, the soft-tissue scanners at airports -- those add up to Trillions. You can fund a lot of misery for that kind of money -- and I'm sure that there is no group that likes Al Qaeda more than the Saudi Royal Family and weapons contractors.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I say - let's give the economy (economies of the world) to the white people hands, instead of Rockefellers FEDERAL RESERVE JEWS. It all would go just right. They are SOOOOOO happy now that U.S. has no money, cuz that means - more credit DEBT. It's gonna happen like in south america - U.S. will have to sign off everything they have - woods, drinking water, etc.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The connection to Israel is a very important one, it comes under the category of where some of this stolen usury money is going. So if you can't handle the truth of the matter then best you find another thread that can tell you some lies like "all muslims are terrorists", they're the threads you're looking for I think.

Remember we all know it's not all jews, in fact there are many jews on our side on this issue, that is to say(as I said before) there are many jews that are dead against zionism, freemasonry, kabala, the illegal state of Israel, and these thieving jewish bankers(and their agendas).

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

ISRAEL it's important...You are right.. cuz LOOOOOOTS of DRUGS come out of there to U.S. streets. And kill many children. I am guessing not Yours.
Jews. Hmmm... not all bad? probably. But - have you seen a JEW actually working, lets say, a work that usually poor people do? Have you been all over europe, seen it, and can tell me otherwise? no, they are not all bad. They are just bloodsuckers thirsty for money.
Oh yeah, and 1 more thing. Hitler was financed by Two major families of jews - Rockefeller's and Rothchild's, to take other jews "out". have you wondered why? That's a fact. Plain and simple. I can see the reason..do you?
It's not only about arian agenda
edit on 16-8-2011 by Ariele because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Federal Reserve Charter ends Dec 23 2013 as it was enacted by the Senate Dec 23 1913.

I thought the Charter was for 100 yrs.

Surely the Charter may be ended at any time by the President and Congress.

Cosmic...
edit on 16-8-2011 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
THIS is what should be printed in the history books as apposed to the propaganda printed in them now...

The rage that builds inside me when I am reminded of how #ed up the system is and how it really came into fruition, is immense.

Yet, I have hope that people are becoming more attuned with the truth and that the cracks are starting to show in the global banking/military complex that ensalves us.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ariele
reply to post by Haxsaw

ISRAEL it's important...You are right.. cuz LOOOOOOTS of DRUGS come out of there to U.S. streets. And kill many children. I am guessing not Yours.
Jews. Hmmm... not all bad? probably. But - have you seen a JEW actually working, lets say, a work that usually poor people do? Have you been all over europe, seen it, and can tell me otherwise? no, they are not all bad. They are just bloodsuckers thirsty for money.
Oh yeah, and 1 more thing. Hitler was financed by Two major families of jews - Rockefeller's and Rothchild's, to take other jews "out". have you wondered why? That's a fact. Plain and simple. I can see the reason..do you?
It's not only about arian agenda
edit on 16-8-2011 by Ariele because: (no reason given)

I agree with almost all that you've said there, including what you are getting at in regards to those who financed Hitler, but the one thing I dont totally agree with is that all jews are "bloodsuckers thirsty for money". I'm an electrician and happen to work with one jew who is actually one of the kindest and most caring guys I have worked with, and even happens to also agree that the majority of jews are corrupt to the core, and he hates zionism with a passion. So while there are many jews who are "bloodsuckers thristy for money"(especially the jews brought up in relevance to this thread), it's certainly not every single one of them. There are jews of every faith too, even including jewish muslims, so while judaism, zionism and kabala(freeemasonry/occultism) are definitely abhorrent diseases for humanity, being a jew certainly is not.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I have been researching and watching lectures online about the origins of banking and the banking policies that are in place today. The Fractional Reserve banking system is a model that has spread globally which enslaves the nations to the banks., the banks are inherently the most dominant in the sphere of influence of our lives. The FED should be abolished along with many other agencies and corporations that influence and dominate the political arena, the economy and the information media outlets. Alan Greenspan the chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank for nearly two decades surprisingly wrote a chapter in Ayn Rands book on Capitalism, he had personally tight relations with Ayn Rand and he believed in some form of regulation to the quantity of money being printed by the Federal Reserve due to the fact that inflation would ultimately take hold if there were no limits placed on the FED. He also questioned the integrity of the Federal Reserve as a whole, he was a laissez faire capitalist and a supporter of a gold standard who believed that America was much more prosper in the 1870-1914 period when the gold standard was in place.(It also interesting to note that this was also the time before the FED came into existence) Alan has been criticized for the housing collapse in the US through the lowering of interest rates by subprime mortgage lending. Milton Friedman one of the most influential and prominent economist of the 20th century was the Nobel prize winner of Economics in 1976 and also the unofficial adviser to Ronald Reagan during his 1980 presidential campaign who later became the President's Economic Policy Advisory Board for the rest of the Reagan Administration claimed that the Federal Reserve should be boycotted during an interview in 2006. As for Alan Greenspan he is simply an avaricious hypocrite who thinks that considering we live in a democratic society it is up the democratic society as a whole to make the compromise of whether or not the nation should have a central bank.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I would like to publicly thank Asktheanimals and TheBandit795 for the applause for this thread. Thank You.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Rest assure, It's slowly coming back around. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

It's very rare that I Star and Flag posts on ATS, for two reason. The first reason is the star and flag system gets over used for over rated posts, so much so that the system has no relevance. It's like when someone says I love you after the millionth time hearing it, it doesn't have the same meaning as it once did. The second is because a lot of posts simply don't deserve it.

Having said that, this post is outstanding. It's so good that I read it twice and I gave it a star and flag
. In all seriousness though, it was well laid out and I liked how you went into defferent eras explaining the different finacial systems leading up to the present. I know I'm not a powerhouse on ATS and my opinion may not be as valuable to you as others that have 15,000+ posts, but I really applaud your effort. There was a lot I knew but there was somethings I had know clue about and thanks for bring those topics to light. Can't wait for part 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join