It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Banking System: Descensus in Cuniculi Cavum (Part 1, "Less Than Humble Beginnings")

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
Someone needs to make a simplistic easy to understand video documentary covering all these topics. The average human being has no understanding of what exactly "Banks" do, it's very frustrating discussing banking issues with someone who only cares if their debit card works or not. I firmly believe that if the average human were to awaken to the truth of our banking system it would be the tipping point most of us have been waiting for. And I advocate a video documentary because we all know the sleeping minds will not take the time to read threads such as these.

Great post I look forward to reading your next ones!

I know just the video, it's just 11 minutes.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
great thread can't wait for more.

shame there are so little reference materials for this stuff, i can't even find any of the hardcover stuff that is suggested and i have alot of sources.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by haarvik

Here is a little hint as to where we are going. The Current charter for the Federal Reserve ENDS DECEMBER 23RD 2012.

This is because 2012 is one massive fabrication. It has been engineered, by mainstream media, to scare you into submission. Wake up! This obviously means 2012 is a good thing! We shouldn't be scared of it! That's what TPTB want! They want you to be scared... scared right into submission.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

All I can say is Wow! You have done a great job compiling this info and I look forward to future posts.
Like others have stated before, this information is upsetting and hopefully it is the catalyst some of us need to get involved to make some very important changes to our country.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Great thread and I hope everyone takes the time to read through it. The jist of all this, is that almost every country on Earth(even China) is indebted to private central banks with emphasis on the PRIVATE. Meaning corporations, not governments control the money supply. It just so happens that almost all, if not all these central banks can be traced back to extremely wealthy men and groups that openly call for globalization.

Ask yourself this;
1)Are the people who own these central banks and/or have influence over them unintelligent because they continue to loan out money that can never be payed back?

2)Or are they actually very intelligent, and do know that this world debt can never payed back, but continue to allow countries to spend like madmen until they can finally step in to use the debt as a bargaining chip to fulfill their globalist agenda?

My guess is #1

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

This is by far one of the best threads I have ever read on ATS!!! Great job! Looking forward to reading the other parts...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Excellent thread, but there is controversy surrounding that Woodrow Wilson quote about his regret regarding the federal reserve.

Scrolling down the Wikiquote page there is a section detailing why this is so: en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

This thread reminds me of a documentary I watched a few weeks ago called "the ascent of money" as well as another called "the money masters".

Both can be found here for more learning Money Masters, The Ascent of Money .

What the OP did appears to have beautifully and accurately consolidated over 10 hours worth of video watching into 15 minutes of reading!! Thank you VERY much for this friend, I was going to do the same thing for my own personally notes on this subject, but now I will just use yours since it is so well wrote and better than I could have done.

Great job and looking forward to future articles
S&F

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Actually I have seen neither of those but I will thanks. This is all my own search and find. But thanks.
And thank you for the positive opinion of my writing skills I appreciate that. Sometimes I wonder if my thought patterns are a little erratic.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I would to publicly thank GAOTU789, Djarums, and semperfortis for the applause. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Just finished reading this. Star and flag for you sir. This should be in the curriculum for school children.
Just wondering who are at the head of the snake now?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
very eye opening ~ i knew that there had been assassination attemps on people that didnt comply with "their" system but WOW!.... they definately arent teaching this to you in school.

will be looking forward to the parts to come. awesome read ~ i linked your article on my FB wall... more people need to realize how deep the corruption runs.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
OP great thread, well written, nice links!!!

It always makes me laugh when the MSM want to go conspiracy bashing, they always roll out and laugh at the concept of the world being controlled by a handful of bankers... perhaps they should do a little research before mouthing off.

Additionally speaking, on a side related issue, Rupert Murdoch has seen his agenda usurped somewhat by the morally poor tactics used under his stewardship - for too long media has controlled the populace and of course the public opinion, I am sure in the greater scheme of things he is but a pawn in the game, controlling his minions as he too is controlled by his masters.

The date you have mentioned whilst shocks, is not surprising, and at this point the course of the world and humanity is set to go one of two ways over the next few years. This has the makings of one epic feature film - and that alone would be enough to wake up the people.

I don't live in the US, but what happens there effects the whole globe, I hope and pray, Ron Paul gets elected, for the good of the future of the planet. Anyway, I am rambling here, pulling fragments of randomness from my mind lol. Good job well done, salivating already for parts 2+.

Too often we are led to believe that people do not have power, and that the only source of true power is money. I would say money buys influence, and influence generates power, but the two are not explicitly tied, contrary to what many on positions of perceived power would want us to think. They want us to believe we are powerless, we are weak and we lack influence... 15 years ago, they were correct, today, the internet and the ever questioning populace have helped level the playing field.

If pockets of humanity started working together, toward a common goal(s) - through the power of consumerism, we could easily defeat many of these organisations, or at the very least limit their power considerably. Or simply, we could turn our backs on their ways and create another...

Either way, I look forward to the day when the populace of the world removes the shackles and financial burdens placed upon us by those who seek to leverage our ability to earn them vast sums of money, whilst giving us enough to survive.

Namaste

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I can't wait to read all this stuff -- it seems like some good detail -- Kudos!

I just HOPE that, the reference to "Jewish bankers" not get widened to include "All Jews everywhere" -- the problem is, that a lot of otherwise TRUTHFUL facts of history, get swept under the carpet because the Robber Barons get to hide behind the flag, some religion, or an entire ethnic group.

>> I'd also add, that I'm firmly in favor of Government Banks -- as the issuing currency via Debt Instruments in the Federal Reserve, means that private banking corporations get to have FREE MONEY interest -- and this 3.5% "inflation" we live with is baked into the system because it is what we pay for our own money to a few lucky bankers.

Lincoln, was famously quoted that he feared the banks more than the Southern Army...

>> One very interesting thing I learned when reading a book on the history of banking, is that the original Spanish Inquisition -- was not directly targeting Jews until AFTER the King of Spain went into great debt borrowing from (I believe), German bankers for much of his war efforts. He then started borrowing from wealthy Jewish merchants in Spain -- because Christians were barred by their religious laws against Usury (Muslims still follow this practice, by the way) and so only non-Christians loaned money (why would you risk payments without interest, after all?).

After the king of Spain spent more than he could pay back -- the purge against Witches took on the "purge against non-Christians." So the wealthy Jews -- and the poor, were forced to recant and adopt Christianity, or forfeit their lands and their holdings. This allowed the King of Spain to NOT have to pay back his debts AND find a new way of raising funds -- CONVERTING Christians. The Spanish Inquisition, was probably happy at his religious insight.

So, I'd say that some Jewish bankers, probably got more into politics as a DEFENSE against rulers who ran up too many debts.

>> The current system of banking we now use, is probably fatally flawed -- and the history of economics in the USA includes more than a few currencies -- as the cycle of Robber Barons creating a system that only pays them, eventually causes Capitalism to fail -- because, once you've stolen all the money -- you don't have any NEED to sell to the poor and working class, but they still need to eat.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Thank you for the reply. The Ashkenazi Jews were forced to convert to Judaism and some faked it. Although 90% of the Jewish community is Ashkenazi Jews only .5% are actually abusing it. I will definitely cover this.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Fantastic! Just Fantastic! Keep it rolling Agarta.
That this information has been burried so deep indicates
the depths of their worldwide conspiracy.
We don't need no stinking money!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by haarvik

Here is a little hint as to where we are going. The Current charter for the Federal Reserve ENDS DECEMBER 23RD 2012.

No it doesn't.

The original Federal Reserve Act of 1913 did indeed provide for expiration of the corporate "power" of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks to exist in 20 years from the banks' organization (not the adoption of the Act).

Sec. 4 ... the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such ... shall have power: ... Second. To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law. Federal Reserve Act of 1913 (P.L. 63-43, 38 STAT. 251, 12 USC 221).

However, this 20-year corporate life was changed to perpetual in 1927 by Act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234) as follows:

Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

This is codified in the United States Code, 12 U.S.C. § 341. See www.law.cornell.edu...

This is where it stands today. Each of the U.S. Federal Reserve Banks can only be dissolved by an act of Congress or "forfeiture of franchise for violation of law."

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

"In 1773, a wealthy goldsmith and coin dealer named Mayer Amschel Bauer (1743-1812) summoned 12 wealthy and influential men to his place of business in Frankfurt, Germany. His purpose for the meeting was to impress upon these men that if they pooled their resources, it was possible to gain control of the wealth, natural resources, and manpower of the entire world. He then outlined a 25 point plan on how to accomplish it. "

These days parents can be held accountable for their childrens actions, its a shame we can't do it the other way as well seeing as most of the Rothchild clan are in the same business of looking after themselves whilst preaching that humanity 'help' each other.
That way if there were repercussions to be had then maybe the people who think themselves better than the rest of us would try to further mankind instead of control it all the time.
edit on 16/8/11 by DataWraith because: spelling

edit on 16/8/11 by DataWraith because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thank you, this will take awhile to work through though.

S, F and post for later.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Fantastic job and a great read. Keep up the great work as I will be waiting patiently for parts 2-6.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join