Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 83
153
<< 80  81  82    84  85 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

It might pay to actually look at the geological, palynological and archaeological record.................


I did, maybe your lazy attitude towards research and this thread has left you with another nonsense post. Dont fear what you dont understand.

As far as lack of knowledge. I understand and have read many 'main stream' elementary archaeology. Its the people who are willing to go out on a ledge and try and explore new theories. These are real archaeologists and they will tell you how stifling it is to have these pseudo-academic has-been profs that hold them back from real discoveries with their fear of gaining the knowledge that everything they taught or knew was rubbish.

It must sting but get used to it. The footprints of our emergence are being revealed.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


reminds me of a thread I had posted way back in 2008..

Re-plenish the Earth



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder


Han, who cares?


You should because its harassment - which if you check the forum rules is not allowed - you might want to re think this path. This is your second and last warning

edit on 2/7/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by aorAki

It might pay to actually look at the geological, palynological and archaeological record.................


I did, maybe your lazy attitude towards research and this thread has left you with another nonsense post. Dont fear what you dont understand.



It is patently obvious that you haven't looked at and comprehended the geological and palynological record, that much is clear.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just another in a long line of shills and henchmen for the powers-that-be.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 
Will ice core samples ever be able to explain why people are finding wood and metal hammers and modern human skeletons that are hundreds of millions of years old?

Forbidden Knowledge > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Evidence Of Advanced Ancient Technology > hallofthegods.org...

Mysterious Artifact Points Towards Highly Developed Civilization 400 Million Years Ago > reinep.wordpress.com...
edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
Will ice core samples ever be able to explain why people are finding wood and metal hammers and modern human skeletons that are hundreds of millions of years old?



Yes and no, those artifact are fakes, as has been pointed out to you repeatedly. The ice cores shows there was no modification to the weather from man made causes, nor any UNKNOWN disasters.


Here you go blocula

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">The questions blocula avoids - last time I'll ask

I'll ask my questions one more time, you'll ignore them of course but this time we'll take that as your concession that you cannot answer them and your idea and your OP have failed.



posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
Will ice core samples ever be able to explain why people are finding wood and metal hammers and modern human skeletons that are hundreds of millions of years old?


The ice cores shows there was no modification to the weather from ......... any UNKNOWN disasters.


Thanks to the advancement of the techniques and tool we are learning about these once 'unknown' disasters and the fact that they had a global effect on all life, climate and geography.

What may have caused the younger Dryas cold reversal may have been triggered by increased outflow into the Arctic Ocean from the melting of the ice sheets between 12,900 and 12,800 years before present, Sea level rose in pulses that totaled over 124 meters of sea level rise. Thats quite significant.

At the end of the last Ice Age 13 to 11.5 thousand years ago, the North Atlantic Deep Water circulation system that drives the Gulf Stream may have shut down because of melting glaciers that added freshwater into the North Atlantic Ocean over several hundred years. This would have a drastic effect on the global weather system.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)


So now you know hanS
edit on 2-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo
 
But the word replenish originates from the 1300-1500's and so that word must have been added into an altered and or revised version of the bible long after it was originally written...

Word Origin/Meaning Replenish > dictionary.reference.com...

Good thread by the way s+f,i never noticed it before and i gave it a boost...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 
One group of non believers will say the out of place out of time artifacts are fake and another group of believers will say they are real and yet,there they are,withering and fading,suppressed away from the mainstreams limelight,out of the sheeples narrow minds as they are misled and trained so well and too busy to worry about anything but the meaningless exploits of hollywoods talentless elites, unbelievable...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
One group of non believers will say the out of place out of time artifacts are fake and another group of believers will say they are real and yet,there they are,withering and fading,suppressed away from the mainstreams limelight,out of the sheeples narrow minds as they are misled and trained so well and too busy to worry about anything but the meaningless exploits of hollywoods talentless elites, unbelievable...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


No blocula there are two sets of people, one set filled with zealotry and then another set who have evidence, scientific evidence which can be replicated

They are not the same - well at least for people with open minds
edit on 3/7/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
One group of non believers will say the out of place out of time artifacts are fake and another group of believers will say they are real and yet,there they are,withering and fading,suppressed away from the mainstreams limelight,out of the sheeples narrow minds as they are misled and trained so well and too busy to worry about anything but the meaningless exploits of hollywoods talentless elites, unbelievable...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Name three of these so-called artifacts please. Wait.... do I hear crickets chirping?



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
The three links i posted above contain numerous examples of the eye and mind opening out of place out of time artifacts that crush tptb's currently enforced and blindly embraced belief structures and they annihilate tptb's warped and twisted versions of human history...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 
The three links i posted above contain numerous examples of the eye and mind opening out of place out of time artifacts that crush tptb's currently enforced and blindly embraced belief structures and they annihilate tptb's warped and twisted versions of human history...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


I happen to be a historian and I also happen to know that the last of those links, the London Hammer is a hoax. It's a 19th Century hammer. The first link is to quite a few objects that look impressive but aren't. Your second link contained a lot of words like 'reportedly'. That's not history, it's rumour, conjecture and hearsay.



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
One group of non believers will say the out of place out of time artifacts are fake and another group of believers will say they are real and yet,there they are,withering and fading,suppressed away from the mainstreams limelight,out of the sheeples narrow minds as they are misled and trained so well and too busy to worry about anything but the meaningless exploits of hollywoods talentless elites, unbelievable...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Name three of these so-called artifacts please. Wait.... do I hear crickets chirping?
What you may be hearing are the sounds of ignorance and denial reburying the too strange and unexplainable to face out of place out of time artifacts...



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I watched a little thing on tv today just talking about the 2012 survivalist, and it had me thinking, what if the people with the mental capacity to see and plan for evading this future are in essence the people the end of surviving and bringing about this expansion and growth of humans as a species



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv
 
I have an extremely good memory,all my teeth have been fixed,i recently received a full series of rabies shots,i know what its like to live outside in the winter and december 2012 is soon to arrive and so what do you think all that is telling me now?



edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Anyone remember the phrase "there is nothing new under the sun" seems more than a little vital and pertinent for this thread,doesnt it?
edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by SamLuv
 
I have an extremely good memory,all my teeth have been fixed,i recently received a full series of rabies shots,i know what its like to live outside in the winter and december 2012 is soon to arrive and so what do you think all that is telling me now?


Since you conceded that you had no evidence to back your claims. Perhaps now you could at least indulge us with your preparations for the end of the earth in December. Oh and one last question what will you do IF December 22 comes up with nothing happening? Seriously what will you do?



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 
Wow,imagine how funny as hell it will be,in a really bad way,if december 21st 2012 comes and goes, nothing bad happens and humanity breathes a collective sigh of relief and then wham,the it hits the fan on the 22nd,because the mayans were off by one day...

edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
Wow,imagine how funny as hell it will be,in a really bad way,if december 21st 2012 comes and goes and nothing bad happens and then wham,the it hits the fan on the 22nd,because the mayans were off by one day...



Avoided the questions again....hey is that going to be the strategy, you plan to just keep saying, days, weeks, months and years

>>>>>Its tomorrow when we are all going to die





new topics
 
153
<< 80  81  82    84  85 >>

log in

join