It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune

Why keep saying theres no evidence? when this thread contains dozens of links about the existence of vast multitudes of suppressed and denied out of place out of time artifacts and evidence...

edit on 14-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Because you don't have any evidence?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Why keep saying theres no evidence? when this thread contains dozens of links about the existence of vast multitudes of suppressed and denied out of place out of time artifacts and evidence...

edit on 14-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Because you don't have any evidence?

Oh he has 'evidence', it's the poor quality, the lack of context and the bias of the 'finders' that causes one to sniggler then break out into guffaws!

To add, in the mid 90s on use net there was a guy named sunset or somesuch. He had a similar pitch as blocula, but unlike blocula he had made it a bit more reasonable

As I remember his idea was:

Super evil elite that - for nefarious reasons would use biowar to wipe out civilization every 15,000 years or so, and having 'weather' machines to 'cleanse the earth of all traces'

This same super evil elite of course used fear to keep the tens of millions of sub vermin officials from not talking

To explain how he could post he said he was a dissent member of this super evil elite and had special powers to avoid detection.....

Feel free to borrow any of that if you wish blocula, at least HE made an effort to make his made up stuff sound - at least plausible, lol
edit on 14/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Oh noes! Ebil elite!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Forgot to add but he stated they were vampirish too

Oh blocula another suggestion, to add a reall lustre to your idea incorporate the idea that the elite make movies to taunt us with their plans....that will really make it even BETTER

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

We are allowed to know what they want us to know and what we are allowed to know,are various half truths and blatant lies about ancient human history,suppressed facts that have been warped and twisted into fittting within the currently enforced belief structures that the mainstream public is nefariously made to live and die within without any choice or say in the sinister matter...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

We are allowed to know what they want us to know and what we are allowed to know,are various half truths and blatant lies about ancient human history,suppressed facts that have been warped and twisted into fittting within the currently enforced belief structures that the mainstream public is nefariously made to live and die within without any choice or say in the sinister matter...

Right, so the next time I peer into my telescope I'm supposed to lie about what I'm seeing? Suuuure.....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

chuckle.....so except for you pretty much everyone on the planet is in on the con eh?

Again , here are the questions you continue to run away from

1. Why are you allowed to post this - since in your world tens of millions of people are kept in silence by these elites (by your idea) yet they allow you to uncover them, why?

2. What did these 'elites' do for tens of thousands of years while mankind, in your theory, are back at the cave man level?

3. 'Intermarriage' as noted before you said the Emperor of Japan was one of the elite - but he has married Japanese exclusively for over 1,500 years - how is that intermarriage?

4. Where are all the old elite bunkers - why do they have to build new ones?

5. Give us some names of these present day 'elites' lets see how far back their families were 'elites', eh won't that be fun?

edit on 14/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Then how do you know that the "truths" you've uncovered are not, in fact, part of their overarching scheme of "half truths and blatant lies about ancient human history?"

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

Various civilizations of advanced modern humans have risen and fallen on earth for many millions of years, we have done this all before,nothing lasts forever and imo,the currently enforced modern day theory of evolution has been destroyed by the ominous and amazing discoveries of...

Ancient Human Skeletons > www.genesispark.com...
edit on 15-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The human race expands and multiplies more and more,faster and faster,because we are approaching closer and closer to the cataclysmic abyss of another near extinction,a great and terrible annihilation, a cyclic dying off,ominously exposing itself through all the recent and horrible wars and genocides, projected into our reality by the mysterious functions of unknown collective biological defense mechanisms of humanity,reflecting themselves within our recent population explosion,our fear and hate,our financial repression,our widespread evil actions and our technological prowess,desperate bursts of fiery illumination,before the lights are dimmed and the flames are snuffed out once again...
edit on 15-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Various civilizations of advanced modern humans have risen and fallen on earth for many millions of years, we have done this all before,nothing lasts forever and imo,the currently enforced modern day theory of evolution has been destroyed by the ominous and amazing discoveries of...

oh my adding creationism to your bucket of fantasy I see?

Adding questions, who and where is all this world wide, multi-generational conspiracy run from? I mean in the Soviet Union, East Germany they required massive bureaucracies to try and keep everything under their thumbs.

So somewhere theres is huge administration center - where is it? ...and while we're on the subject how did they run everything, with todays communications technology it might be, theoritically possible but how, say the 4th century AD with such poor communications, how did they do it?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Adding questions, who and where is all this world wide, multi-generational conspiracy run from? I mean in the Soviet Union, East Germany they required massive bureaucracies to try and keep everything under their thumbs.

So somewhere theres is huge administration center - where is it? ...and while we're on the subject how did they run everything, with todays communications technology it might be, theoritically possible but how, say the 4th century AD with such poor communications, how did they do it?

I don't know Hanslune, sometimes you surprise me.

They clearly used cell phones and satellite technology as evidenced in a story once.......

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

I don't know Hanslune, sometimes you surprise me.

They clearly used cell phones and satellite technology as evidenced in a story once.......

Doh! I stand corrected!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

I think creationism claims that humans and or the earth are only around 6,000 years old? and those many millions,sometimes hundreds of millions of years old modern human skeletons that have been found and suppressed out of the mainstream limelight many times,mentioned in the link above,are not a part of and dont fit into the creationists theories...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I think creationism claims that humans and or the earth are only around 6,000 years old? and those many millions,sometimes hundreds of millions of years old modern human skeletons that have been found and suppressed out of the mainstream limelight many times,mentioned in the link above,are not a part of and dont fit into the creationists theories...

Then explain why you said this above?

the currently enforced modern day theory of evolution has been destroyed by the ominous and amazing discoveries of

if you don't believe in either evolution or creationism what are you into then? Were we defrosted by aliens?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Your entire argument is flawed. In order for humanity to have destroyed itself in the past it would HAVE to achieve the atomic age/era. In order to do this they would HAVE to go through revolutionary periods where they mankind would be forced to move in the interior of continents for agriculture and other energy source, There is no evidence for this or any other activity in prehistoric man based on simple carbon dating. Not to mention, There would be preserved evidence of technology in caves that would protect it from weather.

Do you really think a civilization can achieve the atomic age without leaving any noticeable landmarks to last a few million years? No coastal community can achieve an atomic weapon...or anything close to it.

Stay in school kids....

This laughable theory just shows how mankind is constantly out to reassure itself that our species is god-like and immortal in the sense we can't go extinct.

Your not special and neither am I
edit on 16-6-2012 by Hudson88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson88
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Your entire argument is flawed. In order for humanity to have destroyed itself in the past it would HAVE to achieve the atomic age/era.
They proclaim the earth is around 4,500,000,000 years old and then they try telling us that modern humans have only been around for about 200,000 years?!...Please...Come on...Gimme a break...

Cyclic and randomly occurring natural disasters could have easily annihilated vast sections of humanity several times throughout the distant past,within our very ancient human history that is much older than we are misled to believe,hidden knowledge thats relentlessly suppressed from the fiending for materialism mainstream...

Horrible and unstoppable catastrophes like mega earthquakes,super volcanic eruptions,advancing and retreating ice ages,asteriod strikes,comet impacts,gamma ray bursts,massive and prolonged solar flares,gigantic floods caused by the majority of polar ice and snow rapidly melting ect,ect...

There are several links within this thread,pertaining to hushed up evidence about ancient nuclear war on earth,like this one...www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 17-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

They proclaim the earth is around 4,500,000,000 years old and then they try telling us that modern humans have only been around for about 200,000 years?!...Please...Come on...Gimme a break...

Cyclic and randomly occurring natural disasters could have easily annihilated vast sections of humanity several times throughout the distant past,within our very ancient human history that is much older than we are misled to believe,hidden knowledge thats relentlessly suppressed from the fiending for materialism mainstream...

Horrible and unstoppable catastrophes like mega earthquakes,super volcanic eruptions,advancing and retreating ice ages,asteriod strikes,comet impacts,gamma ray bursts,massive and prolonged solar flares,gigantic floods caused by the majority of polar ice and snow rapidly melting ect,ect...

There are several links within this thread,pertaining to hushed up evidence about ancient nuclear war on earth,like this one...www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 17-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You really don't know a lot about evolution do you?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

You really don't know a lot about evolution do you?

We could make an extremely long list of the areas of science this OP demonstrates a shocking lack of knowledge of. The failed idea is kept alive by the 'glue' of massive conspiracy and endless joy of cluelessness.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson88

This laughable theory just shows how mankind is constantly out to reassure itself that our species is god-like and immortal in the sense we can't go extinct.

Your not special and neither am

Most correct, but stay and discuss the idea with blocula you'll be utterly amazed - I promise!
edit on 17/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join