It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks10

Nice response Punkinworks

4,500 year old jewelry recovered from the Royal tombs of Sumer

Not to mention the 75,000 year old shell necklaces found in Blombos cave.....
edit on 28/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

What about the "human footprints" found at the same level and area as dinosaur tracks? 500 thousand year old metal tools? I could go on and on and on and theres probably 25-30 links throughout this thread with similar hushed up artifacts and discoveries.Many millions of years have gone by that we know nothing about...Heres some out of time,out of place artifacts > www.ooparts.us...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Human and human likes have been on this planet for millions of years. You will find foot prints, jewelry etc. Everything else wont last.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Thanks Hans,
That guy just makes me want to pull my hair out,
One of the things that struck me about this whole idea of past advanced civilizations is not the lack of evidence, but the presence of stuff, like coal, iron, and helium.
If there was a previous civilization they would have used up all of those materials, and there would be no,
replacement for such things. The thing that stikes me the most is helium. In a little over 100 years we have used up nearly 4 billion years worth of natural helium production.
It is projected that all of the available helium will be gone by the mid 21st century, and helium is critical to our present way of life.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Wood and Iron hammer found within 500 million year old rock > www.documentingreality.com...

We have done this all before,again and again and again...Unbelievable...Wow...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ready to get your eyes opened really wide? and have most of what you were told to think and believe blown right out of your minds? Then check out this and remember its just a petrified branch,a small branch thats about 40 feet thick that came from a monsterously huge and very ancient tree destroyed in some cosmic cataclysm > s8int.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Wood and Iron hammer found within 500 million year old rock > www.documentingreality.com...

We have done this all before,again and again and again...Unbelievable...Wow...,

OMG, really, how much made up stuff can you purvey,I'm done with u

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Mind blowing isnt it? and faith shattering,isnt it?

To realize that a 500,000,000 year old wood and metal hammer has been found...

And so most everything we've been taught and told and misled to believe about our history can be thrown out the window...

Because we have been spoon fed so many lies and mind injected with so many purposefully induced deceptions,that its really sad,very sickening and extremely frightening...

The 10 most amazing unexplained artifacts > www.zmescience.com...

edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Mind blowing isnt it? and faith shattering,isnt it?

To realize that a 500,000,000 year old wood and metal hammer has been found...

And so most everything we've been taught and told and misled to believe about our history can be thrown out the window...

Because we have been spoon fed so many lies and mind injected with so many purposefully induced deceptions,that its really sad,very sickening and extremely frightening...

The 10 most amazing unexplained artifacts > www.zmescience.com...

[/quote
Really? A five hundred million year old hammer. A hammer older than all land dwelling animals, you are a. blockhead

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You didn't comment on the jewellry, typical blocula technique, deny the existence of any evidence you don't like

What about the "human footprints" found at the same level and area as dinosaur tracks? 500 thousand year old metal tools?

1. found not to be human prints
2. hammer isn't that old - blocula you might try and look not just at baseless claims but the follow ups that debunk them

I could go on and on and on and theres probably 25-30 links throughout this thread with similar hushed up artifacts and discoveries.

All disproven or misinterpeted - how many times do you want to go over the same material ??

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Human and human likes have been on this planet for millions of years. You will find foot prints, jewelry etc. Everything else wont last.

yawn...so shadow herder you too are going to use the denial technique?

So how do you know stone tools won't last? Are the one they find fakes?

So what science allows you to state that pottery will not survive? How is it different from say the survival of rocks?

We'll start with those two, then procede on.....slowly

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Ready to get your eyes opened really wide? and have most of what you were told to think and believe blown right out of your minds? Then check out this and remember its just a petrified branch,a small branch thats about 40 feet thick that came from a monsterously huge and very ancient tree destroyed in some cosmic cataclysm > s8int.com...

Oh my blocula, I guess you never heard of redwood trees blocula?........its the trunk of a tree of approximately the same size

You also didn't comment about my evidence against your glacier claims destroying everything, so what about the Messel pit? What about your fossil trees, how come the glaciers didn't crush them too? lol

edit on 29/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

It plainly states in this link that the 40 foot wide! petrified object is a "small branch",or perhaps just a "twig" that fell or was broken off of a monsterously huge prehistoric tree...

And nothing man made can withstand the crushing pressures of mile high mountains of moving ice...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

what if our last great achievements were not 10,000 years ago (when the ice was already melting) but 110,000 years ago, or a little more, before the last ice-age, when we were in the last interglacial (a similar setting to what we are experiencing now).

what would happen to similar technologies of today over 120,000 years? I ain't got no brains in that line of things, just speculation over too many things.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

A 500,000,000 million year old wood and metal hammer was found,i mean seriously think about that and it was so old that part of it was turning into coal.But the earth is 4,500,000,000 years old and we dont even live for a hundred years and our force fed ancient history is a massive lie after lie after lie and a grand deception plan...

The 500 million year old hammer...The 10 most amazing unexplained artifacts > www.zmescience.com...

Now lets take the city of boston for one example.What will be left of that city after the next ice age? After 5,000 foot high mountains of snow and ice arrive and then finally receed thousands of years later?

That city will have been around 99% torn asunder,pulverized and obliterated by the freezing, grinding and crushing force of mile high mountains of ice weighing hundreds of millions of tons...

The mile high galciers easily rip apart and crush huge,solid granite boulders and the great lakes were formed by the immense weight of mountains of glaciers impressing themselves many hundreds of feet into the ground from the last ice age...

All of bostons sky scrapers,buildings,apartments,houses,factories,stores and streets will be totally crushed, grinded and swept away by the next ice age...

And even bostons underground subway systems will be severely compressed,crushed,filled in and left unrecognizable for what they once were,when future archaeologists excavating there some far off time in the future...

And thats what will happen to boston from just the next ice age and so combine those disasterous effects along with a few major earthquakes,a couple of mega tsunamis, an axis tilt, a pole shift, continental drift, dozens of super storms and maye even some yet to be formed volcano erupting several times in the area and boston would be around 99.999% annihilated...

And just imagine what will be left of humanity after some future generation is born to suffer through and mostly die from nuclear war,an ice age,several mega quakes,numerous mega tsunamis,super storms, tornadoes, hurricanes,a pole shift and an axis tilt and perhaps alien intervention,or even an alien invasion and it might actually be us here and now who lives to see those dreadful days arrive...

Whoever it will someday be,they will most likely be 80 to 90% destroyed and those who managed to survive will be compleyely torn asunder and hurled back into a prehistoric way of life where food, shelter and clothing will be their primary concerns.As well as fighting off roaming bands of other humans,wild animal attacks and disease...,

Just like cave men...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
In the process of getting to a none material society Humans would make alot of mess and waste along the way

Struggling to find anything in this 50 page epic but if we had reached the same level of complexity as we have today before where are :

Bits of metal left on the Moon
Buried Nuclear Waste
Evidence of Man Made drilling wells and mines that go upto 7 miles into the earth
Radiation signatures form the detonation of nuclear devices ( dont anyone mention India please..disproved already)
Evidence of synthetic chemical signatures in water ( our current water is full of it)
The multiple underground labs and research facilities we've created /or the waste from them
Isotopes from Airborne nucelar detonations
Depleted uranium shell casings
The gold and precious minerals that would have been mined and processed

You can't discount any of the above if you believe Dinosaurs are real as their bones seem to have magically survived these cataclysms and all conquering galciers.

I think it's HIGHLY likely certain groups have gotten to the stage of middle ages complexity...maybe even to the industrial revoloution before but lets not understimate the achievements we've made getting so far without destroying oursleves.

IMO the most compelling evidence of "pre civilisation" civilisation is the perculiar genetic modifications seen in breeds of animals and some plants.

If all dogs come from Wolves then someone really had selective breeding down long before the Kennel Club ; same goes for cereals...obvious evidence of human intervention upto 12000 years ago with no explanation.

Also the assumption that all parts of humanity are equally as advanced is rubbish....there are indigenous people still out there living roughly the same way they did 60,000 years ago.

edit on 29-3-2012 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jukiodone
In the process of getting to a none material society Humans would make alot of mess and waste along the way

Struggling to find anything in this 50 page epic but if we had reached the same level of complexity as we have today before where are :

Bits of metal left on the Moon
Buried Nuclear Waste
Evidence of Man Made drilling wells and mines that go upto 7 miles into the earth
Radiation signatures form the detonation of nuclear devices ( dont anyone mention India please..disproved already)
Evidence of synthetic chemical signatures in water ( our current water is full of it)
The multiple underground labs and research facilities we've created /or the waste from them
Isotopes from Airborne nucelar detonations
Depleted uranium shell casings
The gold and precious minerals that would have been mined and processed

You can't discount any of the above if you believe Dinosaurs are real as their bones seem to have magically survived these cataclysms and all conquering galciers.

I think it's HIGHLY likely certain groups have gotten to the stage of middle ages complexity...maybe even to the industrial revoloution before but lets not understimate the achievements we've made getting so far without destroying oursleves.

Thanx for your well stated post...i agree totally with what you've said above,but we are on the brink of doing ourselves in,again,thanx mostly to our posession of tens of thousands of nuclear weapons and what about the evidence for atomic war in ancient india and elsewhere? >

Nuclear events in ancient india? > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Ancient atomic warfare > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Ancient City Found In India Irradiated By Nuclear Blast 8,000 Years Ago >
www.rense.com...

A nuclear bomb in the ancient Hindu text,the Mahabharata? > mathildasweirdworldweblog.wordpress.com...

Ancient writings tell of ufo visits in 4,000 bc > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Doh!! You mentioned the India thing.

I love the old Bibiotechescapades whatsmithing ( Have a look at Reich of the Black Sun) but it's got alot of unproved stuff in there.

I investigated the evidence of Nuclear warfare in India thing and it had me right upto the point some Indian guy on a forum posted a picture of himself, at the supposed site with a geiger counter reading normal background.

Bhagavad Gita gives some compelling evidence for "believers" but there's people living on those sites to the age of 80 with no evidence of cancer abover the statisitcal norm.

You;ve probably seen it but have a look at Gobekli Tepe...for a bunch of nomadic herdsman they certainly seemed to be overcomplicating their living requirements!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Howdy Jukiodone

Welcome to the massively long thread of blocula denial!

Good recap of the points for detecting previous groups; but two points

same goes for cereals...obvious evidence of human intervention upto 12000 years ago with no explanation.

Explanation; other than the people were selecting those grains who characteristics they sought? ie bigger grain heads, retention of grain (not bursting), rapid growth, weather resistance. Not sure of your 12,000 year date either, 'upto'?

I think it's HIGHLY likely certain groups have gotten to the stage of middle ages complexity...maybe even to the industrial revoloution before but lets not understimate the achievements we've made getting so far without destroying oursleves

Why 'highly' if we have found no evidence of these dudes?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Jimjolnir

A 500,000,000 million year old wood and metal hammer was found,i mean seriously think about that and it was so old that part of it was turning into coal.

The 500 million year old hammer...The 10 most amazing unexplained artifacts >

We've already discussed the London hammer blocula - you were asked to provide a list of why you thought it was real

You ran away

Every time you bring it up I show you the debunk, you ignore it with a completely closed mind, refuse to provide evidence to support your contention and keep repeating the same wrong information. I guess when you have no supporting evidence all you can do is repeat the same failed stuff over and over again eh? lol

Evidence against the London hammer - which blocula refuses to read

Now I see you are on about Boston again

So please explain, again, what happened to all the evidence that wasn't in glacier zones? Oh that's right you cannot. Okay how about showing us how once glaciers have formed they destroy everything....oh wait your were wrong about that too....lol

Do you in fact have any evidence to support your ideas or will you continue to bury your head in the sand and refuse to look at the contra-evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join