It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The following cheyenne mountain bunker complex link has to be read to be believed and properly understood,just to comprehend and realize how amazingly huge,incredibly protected,super strenghtened and well fortified with provisions it actually is and that atomic bomb proof bunker and others we dont even know about are ready and waiting within multiple underground locations for them not for us and they are able to properly sustain the many elites and their friends,families and soldier sentinels for extended periods of time,for many months and even years...Cheyenne Mountain Bunker

The only thing that they are not prepared for is....themselves.

These are people that are addicted to the easy life....

I think it will be different when they have to spend every day, for multiple days cramped up in each others space all of the time....I imagine that some will go crazy.

They might be prepared material wise, but not mentally......

Hell who knows, one crazy soldier could take them all out.......

I do not bet on it being all that glamorous......

Someone might even spill the anthrax and take them all out

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Us and Them,doesnt even begin to describe the canyon of seperation that exists between the royal bloodline elites and the common masses of people.It is truly disgusting and very disheartening to realize just how wide that gap actually is and what they know and understand,what they intentionally dont tell us about the secret hidden knowledge that the elites pass down among themselves from generation to generation for a very long time now,that governments and organized religions realize and supress from us about our true origins and our true history would blow peoples minds very far away...

edit on 26-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jollyjollyjolly

Nothing we have made,except glass,will last for very long and this link is a real eye and mind opener...Life span of common items > www.dot.state.pa.us...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Nothing we have made,except glass,will last for very long and this link is a real eye and mind opener...Life span of common items > www.dot.state.pa.us...

Still repeating the same disinformation blocula? Yes, I guess you are

Real information here; could you explain how pottery and cut gems will not last longer than class.....even though I know you won't and cannot,

Old post on what will survive

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Really?
Yet another rediculous post bloc,

Your posts hold about as much water as the hastelloy screen I was working on the other day, that by the way be here for millions of years

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks10

Really?

Your posts hold about as much water as the hastelloy screen I was working on the other day, that by the way be here for millions of years
Whats so ridiculous? about realizing the fact that all of our concrete, vinyl, styrofoam, nylon, aluminium, cotton, plastic, wool, kevlar, steel, ceramic, rubber, wood, paper and iron based structures and objects,in other words everything except glass,will rust, decompose, wither, fade away and return into the dust from where they came and within much shorter time periods than most people probably realize,as the above link plainly shows...

Have you ever watched the show called "life after people"?
edit on 27-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Really?

Whats so ridiculous? about realizing the fact that all of our concrete, vinyl, styrofoam, nylon, aluminium, cotton, plastic, wool, kevlar, steel, ceramic, rubber, wood, paper and iron based structures and objects,in other words everything except glass,will rust, decompose, wither, fade away and return into the dust from where they came and within much shorter time periods than most people probably realize,as the above link plainly shows...

Yes I have watched the show, and its is a overly simplified generalization of what would happen if our world were to be suddenly and inexplicably devoid of people.
The modern world is so much more than concrete, steel, paper and such. There are materials in use today that will be with us for hundreds of thousands of years , if not millions of years. Some of these materials are so hard that there is no natural process that will degrade them, or have such high melting points that nothing short of throwing them into the sun will have any effect on themp
And I'm not disagreeing that there could have been some previous civilization that could have reached our level of development, but, if there was they would have left traces of some sort. Whether it be the lack of oil,coal, or iron there will be some sign due to the absence of these key materials.
One key element that is overlooked in discussions of this nature is helium, in just a little over one hundred years we have used up almost all of the helium present on this planet. When its all gone it's a all gone it will be hundreds of millions of years before it is replenished. Belong is key to attaining our level of development.
If someone had come before they would have used up these raw materials during their technological rise.
And physics is physics, and chemistry is chemistry, there can be no " unknown technologies" that can circumvent the very linear progression from one technology to another, there are stages that have to be attained before another stage can effectively progress.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Really?

Yes several times, it directed at non-archaeological people and what they would see on the surface, not what is under the ground

Oh you didn't explain what happened to all those tunnels bored thru granite - what does them in?

Please explain what would destroy all cut gems and pottery, just to start - or otherwise explain why there are any gems left in the world and why there are any rocks still......lol

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks10

First off i'll start by saying that the average persons life span is around 75 years...

Modern humans have been in existence for 200,000 years...

Dinosaurs walked the earth for 135,000,000 years...

Insects have been crawling and flying around for 435,000,000 years...

Earth is 4,500,000,000 years old and that represents such a gargantuan span of time that its just about incomprehensible for us to even imagine just how extremely vast that actually is and very difficult for us to trily understand what that really means...

The trenches and battlefields of world war-1,which ended less than 100 years ago,are already being erased, grown over and built upon and some of them have already become the present daty sites of archaeological digs, just to be able to find out what was happening in those places then...

We have a difficult time accurately figuring out what happened just 500 years ago...

And we are all but totally clueless about what was really going on 50,000 years ago...

The total amount of fossilized remains that we have so far obtained of early man would'nt even fill up the back of a pick up truck...

We have no idea at all about the advanced civilizations of humans who had way more than enough time to have arisen and fallen 1,000,000 years ago,10,000,000 and even 100,000,000 years ago, because they would by now be mostly vanished from history,erased from our natural surroundings and forgotten from our memories...

There are multitudes of links throughout this thread which bare numerous supressed,hushed up,inexplicable out of place and out of time evidence that advanced humans were upon this earth many, many millions of years ago...

Now lets take the city of boston for one example.What will be left of that city after the next ice age? After 5,000 foot high mountains of snow and ice arrive and then finally receed thousands of years later?

That city will have been around 99% torn asunder,pulverized and obliterated by the freezing, grinding and crushing force of mile high mountains of ice weighing hundreds of millions of tons...

The mile high galciers easily rip apart and crush huge,solid granite boulders and the great lakes were formed by the immense weight of mountains of glaciers impressing themselves many hundreds of feet into the ground from the last ice age...

All of bostons sky scrapers,buildings,apartments,houses,factories,stores and streets will be totally crushed, grinded and swept away by the next ice age...

And even bostons underground subway systems will be severely compressed,crushed,filled in and left unrecognizable for what they once were,when future archaeologists excavating there some far off time in the future...

And thats what will happen to boston from just the next ice age and so combine those disasterous effects along with a few major earthquakes,a couple of mega tsunamis, an axis tilt, a pole shift, continental drift, dozens of super storms and maye even some yet to be formed volcano erupting several times in the area and boston would be around 99.999% annihilated...

And just imagine what will be left of humanity after some future generation is born to suffer through and mostly die from nuclear war,an ice age,several mega quakes,numerous mega tsunamis,super storms, tornadoes, hurricanes,a pole shift and an axis tilt and perhaps alien intervention,or even an alien invasion and it might actually be us here and now who lives to see those dreadful days arrive...

Whoever it will someday be,they will most likely be 80 to 90% destroyed and those who managed to survive will be compleyely torn asunder and hurled back into a prehistoric way of life where food, shelter and clothing will be their primary concerns,just like cave men...

As well as fighting off roaming bands of other humans,wild animal attacks and disease...

And its not if it happens,its when it happens and when it does happen,it will have happened to us, again...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by punkinworks10

(snip)

You just keep repeating the same tale without taking into consideration what we know

The trenches and battlefields of world war-1,which ended less than 100 years ago,are already being erased, grown over and built upon and some of them have already become the present daty sites of archaeological digs, just to be able to find out what was happening in those places then...

And the disturbance of the soil will show up millions of years from now along with tens of thousands of bakelite buttons, gold teeth fillings, gold wedding rings, eye classes, all will still be there

We have a difficult time accurately figuring out what happened just 500 years ago...
yet we know a great was happening and we have tens of thousands of artifacts - but for your advanced civilizations we have zip

The total amount of fossilized remains that we have so far obtained of early man would'nt even fill up the back of a pick up truck...

You sure about that? I guess you forgot to count the many TONS of stone tools that have been recovered plus the bones of animals he butchered - which show cut marks

We have no idea at all about the advanced civilizations of humans who had way more than enough time to have arisen and fallen 1,000,000 years ago,10,000,000 and even 100,000,000 years ago, because they would by now be mostly vanished from history,erased from our natural surroundings and forgotten from our memories...

The only problem is that from the evidence we have there were no humans then, zip sign of them, nada, and what we know about genetics tells us also that there were no 'advanced humans' that far back. There may (unlikely) been other intelligence being about - but not humans (no sign of these other guys either)

There are multitudes of links throughout this thread which bare numerous supressed,hushed up,inexplicable out of place and out of time evidence that advanced humans were upon this earth many, many millions of years ago...

This is just stuff you want to believe in, mostly created and thought of highly by creationists, and no one else.....

Now lets take the city of boston for one example.What will be left of that city after the next ice age? After 5,000 foot high mountains of snow and ice arrive and then finally receed thousands of years later?

Please explain how pressure will destroy a 1 carat diamond ring set in gold, might flatten the gold a bit, but the stone would survive - unless you are saying there are no gem stones in nature? Are you?

That city will have been around 99% torn asunder,pulverized and obliterated by the freezing, grinding and crushing force of mile high mountains of ice weighing hundreds of millions of tons...

And still be recognizable as artifically produced - and I might add that the recent ice ages have not covered the entire planet - so are you saying that you somehow know that all these made civizations were all in future glacier zones? lol

You didn't explain what happened to the granite tunnels, glaciers don't crush mountains - please try to explain that instead of running away from it

boston would be around 99.999% annihilated..
and that .0001 is all you need to prove that it existed or that something was there - but you cannot seem to find that.....

So with all this long, long of tales of destruction, which you just repeat over and over again- why do we find remains of ancient man/ancestors, going back 8mya and animals going back half a billion years? Why isn't it all destroyed? Cannot answer that can ya, :]

edit on 27/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but a book I found interesting reading was Jonathan Gray's "Dead Men's Secrets." I'm of the view that civilizations have come and gone for thousands of years leaving little if any trace behind. That such is a possibility, even probability, is shown even recently with the Japanese Tsunami of 3/11 that seemed to engulf everything and leave nothing behind. I think that ancient civilzations may even have had knowledge of nuclear weapons as I recall that there is evidence of deserts in the Middle East, India and elsewhere that have a layer of fused green glass that can only be produced, so I'm led to believe, in the aftermath of a nuclear explosion. Besides that I read another book by Gary Bates on "Alien Intrusion" and he has an interesting theory of UFOs anticipating or pre-empting man-made technology through the ages. So I wonder if they're leading us to the same place they've taken us before?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cameraobscura
I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but a book I found interesting reading was Jonathan Gray's "Dead Men's Secrets."

Howdy Cameraobscura, welcome to the board

Yes that is an interesting book, I'd recommend it to others

I'm of the view that civilizations have come and gone for thousands of years leaving little if any trace behind. That such is a possibility, even probability, is shown even recently with the Japanese Tsunami of 3/11 that seemed to engulf everything and leave nothing behind.

Really I see massive amounts of wreckage - which was carted off and placed where? Those garbage dumps beloved by archaeologists, you might not detect a specific tsunami but you could certainly tell that the Japanese (or prior cultures) were there for tens of thousands of year - their 14,000 year old Jomon pottery will tell you that for tens of millions of years

I think that ancient civilzations may even have had knowledge of nuclear weapons as I recall that there is evidence of deserts in the Middle East, India and elsewhere that have a layer of fused green glass that can only be produced, so I'm led to believe, in the aftermath of a nuclear explosion.

This subject has been done to holy ad nauseum here, basic summary; no nukes in the past, what 'evidence' there is is fake or wilful misinterpretation

Besides that I read another book by Gary Bates on "Alien Intrusion" and he has an interesting theory of UFOs anticipating or pre-empting man-made technology through the ages. So I wonder if they're leading us to the same place they've taken us before?

Haven't seen that one, seems a bit silly has we do have technology and no sign that 'it has happened before'

I always suggest to those who feel this is a valid theory to just look at the archaeological record, sedimentation, etc, no sign of these alleged 'earlier civilizations'

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

A diamond would not survive massive weight and pressure.You or i could easily break a diamond and crush it by hitting it not even very hard with a hammer,or squeezing it with pliers.A diamonds hardness and its strength is in its ability to withstand being scratched,its knoop value.Real diamonds are hardness 10 and cannot be scratched by any other material...

Knoop Value > en.wikipedia.org...

Diamond > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

A diamond would not survive massive weight and pressure.You or i could easily break a diamond and crush it by hitting it not even very hard with a hammer,or squeezing it with pliers.A diamonds hardness and its strength is in its ability to withstand being scratched,its knoop value.Real diamonds are hardness 10 and cannot be scratched by any other material...

Thanks for proving my point - and where in soil sedimentation and glacier pressure where these shattering blows come from?

Since you past over everything else I wrote I presume you conceded the points. So blocula it's now time for you to disappear for a few days, then come back and post the same things you've been posting for months, ignoring all the counter-evidence and acting like no one answers you.....lol

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Sorry, but I cannot buy it. Any truly advanced civilization will leave fingerprints on the land that will unmistakable. Although buildings facades may crumble, stone masonry work, foundations, metal implements, radioactive, and synthetics will survive in some recognizable matter for 10,000’s of years.

Write it in stone and they will decipher it, Write it on metal and you will understand.

The way we store and build today everything could be lost in a few years if big happenings happen.

And Im not talking about ART
edit on 28-3-2012 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

1st thing wrong, How long till bottle breaks and ends up pieces DOH. Todays civi crushes this stuff how many you think actually buried by accident whole. Good Luck finding those

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Originally posted by SirMike
Sorry, but I cannot buy it. Any truly advanced civilization will leave fingerprints on the land that will unmistakable. Although buildings facades may crumble, stone masonry work, foundations, metal implements, radioactive, and synthetics will survive in some recognizable matter for 10,000’s of years.

Write it in stone and they will decipher it, Write it on metal and you will understand.

The way we store and build today everything could be lost in a few years if big happenings happen.

Very well said and whats very important and almost impossible for us to truly comprehend,is visualizing what mile high mountains of moving ice and snow actually means and their millions of tons of relentlessly crushing and grinding force,advancing and propelling themselves across and through everything that stands in their way as they advance and then how their crushing and grinding continues as they receed and they are going to return,they will annihilate every tall skyscraper,every building,every street,every house and every underground subway that stands in their way and what will they do to us?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Not really the foundations we did will show up millions of years ago as a disturbance of the soil, as will the pipes. What would survive in a normal house, ceramic plates (dinnerware) will be their until the plate is subducted, because they are essentially rocks, glass, some plastics etc will survive

1st thing wrong, How long till bottle breaks and ends up pieces DOH. Todays civi crushes this stuff how many you think actually buried by accident whole. Good Luck finding those

Recycling bottles is a new development - and there is an archaeological tradition to place a coke bottle in excavations that are back filled - plus you need only find a ship that has sunk, a truck driven in a river, been covered by sediments and then the land uplifts - wallah! Millions of years later you have a trove of bottles!
edit on 28/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Very well said and whats very important and almost impossible for us to truly comprehend,is visualizing what mile high mountains of moving ice and snow actually means and their millions of tons of relentlessly crushing and grinding force,advancing and propelling themselves across and through everything that stands in their way as they advance and then how their crushing and grinding continues as they receed and they are going to return,they will annihilate every tall skyscraper,every building,every street,every house and every underground subway that stands in their way and what will they do to us?

Not all ice moves, it just sits there - again you are making up and acting like all of the earth has been covered by glaciers in the recent past - this is untruce. So why use the same untrue example over and over again?

Here is another question for you to ignore and run away from. How are there fossils in the Messel pit?

Messel pit

Which is in Germany and was covered once by glaciers - why can they find thousands of fossils there?

The pit deposits were formed during the Eocene Epoch of the Paleogene Period about 47 million years ago, based on dating of basalt fragments underlying fossilbearing strata. Oil shale, formed by the slow anoxic deposition of mud and dead vegetation on the lake bed, is the primary rock at the site. Its sediments extend 13 m (43 ft) downward and lie atop an older sandstone foundation. The fossils within the shale show a remarkable clarity and preservation due to the unique depositional characteristics of the lake

This little fellow is 47 million years old and has survived nearly a half dozen glacial periods - how is that possible in your made up scenario of everything being destroyed?

Now what will you do with this evidence? Ignore it completely! lol
edit on 28/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You really have no idea what you are talking about, diamonds survive for more treacherous conditions making thier way to the surface than they will ever see on the surface. Diamonds are formed deep in the mantle, under pressures and temps that will never be seen on the earths surface. How much does a mile of ice weigh, not nearly as much as 100 miles worth of rock.
From your own link, the wiki on diamonds,
" Most natural diamonds are formed at high temperature and pressure at depths of 140 to 190 kilometers (87 to 120 mi) in the Earth mantle. Carbon-containing minerals provide the carbon source, and the growth occurs over periods from 1 billion to 3.3 billion years (25% to 75% of the age of the Earth). Diamonds are brought close to the Earth surface through deep volcanic eruptions by a magma, which cools into igneous rocks known as kimberlites and lamproites.'"
Again the link you posted,
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Oh and what about placer gold, gold is so soft as to be mechanically useless, but yet we find huge nuggets that started out as gold dissolved in seawater, the deep in the crust it precipitates out of solution into a crack in the rocks. Over hundreds of millions of years these rocks are pushed up into mtns and those rocks are eroded away and the sediments flow out into river beds and ocean trenches where it forms new rocks with gravels and nuggets mixed till they are pushed up into mtns and eroded away to once again wash the gold into a river bed.
California's gold rush represents this type of gold, mtns that were eroded away 200 million years ago left nuggets in old river beds and ocean trenches, these were subsequently pushed up into mtns 60 million years ago, that were eroded and so on til the newest mtns were pushed up and eroded away to leave the gold in todays rivers and streams.

And through all of that nuggets survive.
Have to go back to work making indestructible items.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join